Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
@oviedo
You are amazing. Thank you so much for putting the timeline together and keeping the media thread updated !!!!

I only dream of being that organized and have now thrown away my scribbled notes as we have your Awesome timeline to follow and refer to.

I with we had an APPLAUD button here but I can send a cyber hug to you and all that help out with everything here. {{{{HUGS}}}}}
Thanks I’m now getting errors due to a limit on media and I think it’s the drone videos so I may try and split them out and see if that helps - thanks to the members here who’ve given me links to those missing pieces - it helps us keep the facts straight and the rumors squashed IMO

any locals heard if they are searching today? We are nearing the two week mark ... sigh

Do you recall anything about that case? I had also thought early on that TS just dropped him off somewhere & I remembered hearing about that other case, but I can’t for the life of me remember details. MOO

So..the case involved a love triangle and toddler.
The toddler did in fact die because she succumbed to the elements.

I don't want to stray off this case too much..
but I cannot help but feel that this possibility is real..
AMOO

JMO
There is NO REASON for that woman's face to be on the flyer.
None.
The focus should be on Gannon.
Just one more odd strand in this tangled web.

She put her entire "story" for everyone to see on the little ole flyer. Time he supposedly went missing, that he left his cellphone at home and his last search was"can my parents find me if my phone is off?" so he is now listed as a runaway. She couldn't have planned it better trying to keep the heat off herself. And see how happy the three of us are, all smiley faces, such a happy family. Despicable.

I am so sorry to tell you this but it happens everywhere. We are all so woefully under informed.

I don't think so. The victimology and demographics do not fit in this case. I am not aware of suburban parents and their significant others selling their kids. I am aware though, of social media pushing the hysteria of bands of rogue men kidnapping kids off the streets. And that is not true either.

BBM

Speaking of which, Dateline is airing a 2-hour special on the KB case tonight.
It will be an opportunity for those who didn't follow that case to see how LE worked to gather evidence in that Colorado "No body" case, and how the DA successfully prosecuted it.

Somebody should let TS know, so she can tune in.

JMO.
SABBM- Darn--I am just seeing this about Dateline- I would have loved to watch it as I followed the whole court proceedings.
Thanks for letting us know it was on- I will see if I can find it On demand :)

There's actually been a Colorado Human Trafficking Council created. <modnote: hyperlink was removed as it did not direct to the appropriate page>
Again, not sure what I can add as far as links so I implore you to just research it.
This reality is sadly all over the world but Colorado does have a lot of activity. Maybe because it's centrally located in the country? I don't know.

I find this whole case very odd and similar to Haleigh Cummings when her father was ALSO out of the picture the evening she went missing.
That little girl was never found (either?). Florida is another big state for the exploitation of children. Just sharin' my thoughts.

<modsnip: quoted post was edited by Admin> I did find some state-sponsored info and IMO, it's mainly about the problems with trafficked labor. It has very few facts about its work or what it has accomplished. The entire Western United States has issues with slave/forced labor and that seems to be the main focus of the Council. Nowhere does it state that Colorado has an especially worse problem (especially not in child trafficking for which I still would like to see some stats or facts).

Last edited by a moderator:
I live here:) It's going to be nice today but with more snow expected tomorrow and Monday. I'm pretty sure the weather was a definite factor in the slow down.
Agree. I'm here in the Springs too. We usually go on with life as usual in snow, but the one yesterday was not expected to be that much. Those dang snow bands got us.
But EPCSO has hundreds of vetted volunteers ready and waiting if they need us for a large-scale search. I just think they know what they are doing at this moment. For sure.

If LE did not have the neighbor's video of TS leaving with him and returning without him, I wonder how they would ever be able to charge her if his body is not found. What else would be convincing of her guilt?

Woefully under-informed (or not), this is the very last possibility, in my mind, including but not limited to alien abduction.

See it’s just something where we all need to become better informed. It has been suggested that this person may have got her degrees fraudulently, (and her grammar is awful, but for a supposed educator it is atrocious) and that she may be some sort of educational administrator with influence over others. Now access to children is there for so many psychopaths at schools. So she may have some sway in the community as a purportedly “decent” person. These are the some of the last types we normally suspect. Like suburbs also we don’t suspect. So we need to be careful not to rule out these things that happen just because we are uninformed or stereotyping. And one final most egregious point in these type of cases is if she did in fact do this, then there won’t necessarily be a body to be found. It is horrific but this is one way this type of evil works. Human trafficking globally now brings in more money than drugs.

BBM: Wait, what?

LS has prominence as a teacher?? I thought it was worse before, that maybe she was just some ordinary teacher in a classroom (I've seen my sister's group work for her bachelors' in education; new teachers aren't being asked to know how to spell...) . Do you think the curriculum (or her doctoral defense!) came out riddled with double negatives, a la "I couldn't get nothing to drink"?

I'll join in the betting. I will bet my entire piggy bank that LS did not go through a rigorous program (and it's definitely the case where I teach that would-be teachers are not expected to know grammar and spelling; however, the ones who make it through student teaching and into permanent classroom employment do, indeed, tend to be good spellers and grammarians...most of the time). I bet that there was no doctoral defense in her program. In fact, I'd bet it was online. MOO (but it's an educated guess).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so. The victimology and demographics do not fit in this case. I am not aware of suburban parents and their significant others selling their kids. I am aware though, of social media pushing the hysteria of bands of rogue men kidnapping kids off the streets. And that is not true either.
Yes, from what I understand, victims are almost always abused, at risk- children or homeless. Jmo

But we don’t know there was “no reason”.

There are lots of reasons, but we are not able to discuss those here on WS just yet. We're in a lull here, and unless someone is named a POI, we'll be spinning our wheels for a while here.

But even without facts specific to this case, the usual reasons why children are abused, abandoned or harmed have to do with underlying and often chronic issues in the family. Such as mental health issues involving one or more parental figures...disintegrating marriage, etc.

Agreed. That interview indicated that her daughter was almost certainly coached.

It’s not hard to imagine the dynamic here, as the daughter is only related by blood to SM, and not Gannon or his father.

Her mom would expect loyalty, and her daughter would likely oblige. Separate the two, you likely remove the control that stepmom has.

That’s when secrets tend to emerge.

She reminds me of Stacey Castor. Threw her daughter under the bus when she killed her husband with antifreeze. Poisoned her daughter and wrote a fake suicide note from the daughter saying she killed her stepfather. TS coached her daughter it seemed like, according to that video. She kept telling her daughter when to tell the interviewer. IMO

I feel like the daughter is in some ways (except for Gannon) the worst victim here. Gannon and his sister have, from what I can tell, two loving bio-parents. The daughter has no living bio-dad and a mother that is clearly and easily using her (the interview) in a way that makes me think she has used her for her own purposes in the past. And it may be that her life with AS and two step-sibs was the most stable family life she had in recent years. Then, poof, its gone. She is out of the house she lived in, with the step-sibs and step-parent she has lived with for 2 and 5 years respectively. Now it is just her and her [fill in the blank] mother, far away from SC where she grew up.

It means whoever that phone belongs to, has the Ring app on their phone. The logical assumption of course being, yes, they have a Ring cam :)
The reason I ask is because the original missing poster for Gannon ( the one with Gannon, sister & TS) came from TS's phone, that top portion was just cut off. So the family has the ring camera. If Gannon left at the time TS said he did, she should have proof from her own camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks