Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...they're looking in Monument? Woodland Park? We all spoke about it before saying she'd have been nuts to head towards Monument because of that highway construction, but I guess she didn't have to go on I-25?
Getting TO Monument isn't bad. It's when you pass Monument that you get kicked in the teeth usually. But even if she was on 25, if she didn't go far, she would be okay timewise even with traffic.

Okay...so reading her latest statement only makes her guilt seem more obvious and reeks of egocentrism.

It worries me though because she basically illustrates her knowledge of how to cover one's tracks forensically. :(
I don’t think it’s that she’s particularly bright, especially when it comes to forensics. She has refined her skills as a result of a lifetime of lying and manipulating.

IMO

With all due respect, Douglas County is huge and some of it isn't "so far North" from Colorado Springs. There are areas that would only be 30 minutes to an hour from their house and given the time frame, it's a possible location.
I feel like with time constraints and the shopping etc, did she have THAT much time to get up towards Monument/Castle Rock? If she went up the highway then our timeframe is getting smaller and smaller for any crazy things to happen. IDK.

Near her house is Marksheffel which can take her north towards my area where she works (D49), the roads aren't too bad in the morning especially the time she left so it would have been a quiet drive.
IF she wasn't at the store that was mentioned up north, she could even go Powers to 83 back roads all the way.
BUT, we keep hearing about the possible sighting of her at the store up north....that would probably be 25. Probably. WHO knows. She doesn't seem to think like a normal person. IMO

i have a question about date/time/location stamps on cell phone photos and i am hoping i can explain it right...

if i was to take a photo at 1pm on monday, but on thursday at 4pm i took a screenshot of this photo and cropped out the edges to make it appear identical to the first photo, then delete the monday photo, would the date/time info on this new cropped photo be the monday time or the thursday time ?

Ive been thinking along this line too as a possibility for her to get that selfie she claimed happened after they had gotten back in the truck.

But to me, a simple picture of another picture would be able to get the date/time to be the newer date/time.

Ive done similar before in photography class before cell phones where I took a picture of a person standing learning up against an object. Then I cropped the picture to where only the person leaning could be seen and physically placed it leaning up against another object. The end result was a new picture that made it look like the person was standing somewhere where they never really was.

A simple method but if cropped right is hard to tell its not an original.

Last edited:
IF she wasn't at the store that was mentioned up north, she could even go Powers to 83 back roads all the way.
BUT, we keep hearing about the possible sighting of her at the store up north....that would probably be 25. Probably. WHO knows. She doesn't seem to think like a normal person. IMO

I agree, she lied or made up the story of the neighbor getting paid for his video, that right there already questions how credible she is.

I feel like with time constraints and the shopping etc, did she have THAT much time to get up towards Monument/Castle Rock? If she went up the highway then our timeframe is getting smaller and smaller for any crazy things to happen. IDK.
Well, Monument isn't far from the supposed store up north. Or black forest. Anywhere around there. That is definitely doable. If she went just a tiny bit north, not Castle Rock, waaaayyy too north I think and wayyyy too much traffic, but just out of palmer lake and you're already in SOUTH Douglas County, which they specified. Pike National Forest. She didn't have to go far to get to South DC.

Well, Monument isn't far from the supposed store up north. Or black forest. Anywhere around there. That is definitely doable. If she went just a tiny bit north, not Castle Rock, waaaayyy too north I think and wayyyy too much traffic, but just out of palmer lake and you're already in SOUTH Douglas County, which they specified. Pike National Forest. She didn't have to go far to get to South DC.
I'd love to know where the family traveled to often.

The thing that bugs me about this, and I guess it bugs me about a lot of people, is WHO are the rants aimed at? If you're accused, or maybe not quite publicly accused yet, but under a cloud of suspicion, what good at all does it do to release statements to the general public? Whether I'm innocent or guilty, if I'm under that cloud, I'm either going to talk to the investigators, work with a lawyer, or shut the actual F up, because talking to the general public on social media offers no path -- those people have no sway, the world doesn't operate that way. Neither your $5 or a smattering of skeptical locals with pitchforks will change the outcome of the investigation.

Wow, very interesting thought!!

I don't know a thing about Nintendo Switches, anybody know if they have data or anything else useful as far as location or tracking?

Someone replied to the Aunts post suggesting that they could possibly get info / data from his nintendo account. But not heard anything else. This wasn't reported in MSM though. It was the one post from the Aunt, early on. Might not even be correct information. Especially if it came from LS.

Sure, but he's not her baby, is he?

I think he's at least #4 or #5 on her list of whose well-being she prioritizes. I think we all know who #1 is. And I'm pretty sure who #2 is, too.
Youre so right. I'm a stepmom,too. But even though that boy is my stepson, his well-being is #1! He is an adult now but omgosh, he has been "mine" for 20 years....I just can't imagine not taking care of any child. But the minute I fell in love, my mans son was #1 right along with my own kids...these step parents...idk, I mean, REALLY?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks