https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyte

Kyte Well-Known Member

As LS loves sharing pics and messages so much, where is this so called selfie, apparentely time stamped that she conveniently took of herself and GS in the parked red truck before he 'got out the otherside according to LS) ???

libraryg, LeeAnnB, MerBeach and 20 others like this.

2. Mauig’ma

Mauig’ma Well-Known Member

When she mentioned blood, I knew it would be a bad ending. Where are you Gannon? I’m praying for your safe return.

3. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Miracle Believer❤️

After reading the above - all I can say right now is:
    Now what? I’ve had a similar theory going on in my mind. Granted it’s a long shot. It is a possibility though not a probability. This is a theory that has given me hope throughout. I’ve tried to back up my theory with substance before she said anything about a key. It is now strengthened a smidgen by her statement.

4. Edinlass

Edinlass Well-Known Member

She is a self obsessed crazy lady. She will be spending day and night trolling FB comments of herself just for attention.

She thinks she’s smart. She thinks she has an answer for every eventuality may it be LE , the public, Gannon’s family. Deluded. LE must be wondering what the hell they’re dealing with here.

libraryg, TRB, MeadowMuffin and 23 others like this.
  5. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone

What in the hell is going on here?? I agree with all of you...blood was found & she is making excuses for it...WOW MOO

charminglane, Gray, NoSI and 33 others like this.
  6. Edinlass

Edinlass Well-Known Member

Can you please share your thoughts..

NoSI, DTPeke, AnnaGrace and 13 others like this.
  7. Tutter

Tutter Well-Known Member

Surely she can’t be lying about Gannon being cleared to be home after shopping!. Haven’t the police released he was not seen on surveillance after 10:15/on Monday?

A provable selfie!? I am going to need police confirmation of that.

Was Gannon not wearing shoes in the garage to cut his foot...

come on LE, let us know if this is true.

TRB, NoSI, DTPeke and 16 others like this.
  8. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

She is only responding to evidence that's in the media. She won't be able to account for everything LE has.

Does she think we'll think she's innocent because she bought him a shirt?

If this was an attempt to explain away the known evidence to date, it was a fail.

If this was an attempt to show a compassionate side, it failed worse.

JMO JMO

charminglane, ha60, MerBeach and 26 others like this.
  9. inmyhumbleopinion

inmyhumbleopinion #NeverGivingUp

LS is insinuating that LH (Gannon’s biological mom) sent someone to help Gannon run away, IMO. She is also suggesting that he went out the side gate, thus there is no security camera footage of leaving on foot.

How I wish these were both true.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  10. quaggiquagga

quaggiquagga Active Member

I would like to know who wrote this for her. Judging from all of her previous outbursts, this isn’t her writing/speaking style.

JMO MOO

charminglane, songbrd, TRB and 39 others like this.
  11. sleuther0192837465

He cut his foot on Saturday so she thought it was a good idea to take him hiking on Sunday?!? WTH?!? C’mon!!!:mad: MOO

12. CaliSun

CaliSun Well-Known Member

What I infer is that there is blood evidence in the garage and back and forth to the gate. After he cut his foot he kept checking the gate. She is trying to explain why blood found in multiple locations? IMO

13. Nannymom

Nannymom Well-Known Member

All I can say is...wow!

I think if LE is purposely keeping things quiet, just waiting on her to keep talking, it is certainly working.

She's like the gift that keeps on giving. The more she tries to clear her name and make us believe she is such a great person, the more her words and actions serve to disprove it.

14. sleuther0192837465

BINGO!! MOO

15. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Ashley Johnson-Barr murdered at age 10 in Alaska

Where's the side gate? They have neighbors on both sides. A gate would not go into someone else's yard (?).

16. osu

osu Well-Known Member

So if some unknown person came to get Gannon, how come TS told police that he left and went to “Jimmy’s” house?

BS! :mad:

charminglane, FlossyMay, TRB and 29 others like this.
  17. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Ashley Johnson-Barr murdered at age 10 in Alaska

And the whole event of Sunday night is no longer necessary to mention?

18. Pianoturtle

Pianoturtle Well-Known Member

So if LE has known all this since day 1, why pull their guns on her at a store over some car keys?

charminglane, Sunny123, ha60 and 30 others like this.
  19. Angelo

Angelo There will be justice for Mr. Harrod

I think blood was found.

"Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house."

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

Gray, NoSI, SuziQ and 20 others like this.
  20. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

What we see is that TS is reactive and explosive. No doubt she thinks this statement exonerates her but IMO it only incriminates her worse. We're supposed to believe that an injured Gannon (this is the first confirmation we've gotten that he was in fact injured) left his home with NOTHING, through a side gate, presumably away from all cameras. Please note, according to her narrative, he left with NOTHING. Think about what all SHE loaded up to go "shopping." So injured Gannon, according to her, returned now from shopping, must have exited the truck on the far side without his feet ever touching down, went inside and changed into jeans, found a key and let himself out a side gate, to meet a "friend" who drove him away in a mystery car???? I thought he was a runaway. Now he's an abducted runaway?

When your story doesn't add up, I guess you just change your story to fit what you think LE knows.

No worries, LE knows a whole lot more.

JMO JMO JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.