Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brit

Brit Well-Known Member

Not to diagnose TS, but this is a sign of a narcissist. They can’t stand not being in control of the narrative. They NEED people to believe their narrative. She worded the statement in a way to make it seem that her story is what LE believes as to what happened but in reality, this is more likely just her story she gave to the LE when they questioned her.

I find it odd, that if LE truly believed GS left out that side gate with a friend or other person, and they even have a discription of said person that they wouldn’t have asked for the publics help in looking out for that person.

MOO

TRB, Gray, NoSI and 23 others like this.
  2. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Ashley Johnson-Barr murdered at age 10 in Alaska

She's starting to sound like Watts, changing her story according to what she gleans from social media.

LeeAnnB, NoSI, jgarris and 31 others like this.
  3. Angelo

Angelo There will be justice for Mr. Harrod

She is implying Gannon left that Monday afternoon through the gate and it was planned.

I don't buy her excuse.

He would then have to climb over the fence either to a property on to the side of the house or behind the house.

All the homes on their street looks to be fenced, so I think the homes behind them are as well. That means he would have to climb two fences, unless a neighbor's gate was unlocked, to eventually go out to the street.

[​IMG]

6627 Mandan Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80925 - SOLD LISTING, MLS # 8973578 | Pink Realty

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    Gray, jgarris, Winterhike and 11 others like this.
  4. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Snipped by me.

Thank you for that detail. I have been wondering about that but was reluctant to specifically ask and set off pages of neigbhorhood street parking regulation examples. :)

But, I question why her vehicle was in the street when she and Gannon left that morning. She pulled it into the driveway before he got in. But why was it in the street in the first place?

I know some neighborhoods don't allow that overnight, so did she use the vehicle earlier that day?

What I'm thinking is she moved that vehicle out of the driveway to access whatever car was in the garage. If she drove that car in the morning, it makes sense she would drive it back into the garage but not bother moving her vehicle back to the driveway at that time.

Not sure what that could mean....but would like to know what she did Monday morning.

jmo

Winterhike, AnnaGrace, DTPeke and 2 others like this.
  5. stattlich1

stattlich1 Well-Known Member

LS/TS appears confident LE will never find Gannon's body. She appears to be attempting to frame some other people, namely two. She also appears to be attempting to explain all evidence she assumes LE has uncovered.

OR

LS/TS is speaking truth, and GS was abducted by nefarious conspirators, after having cut his foot, and noone knows his whereabouts, whilst LE searches local bodies of water and other areas for him.

What a trip.

6. Corrupted1967

Corrupted1967 Well-Known Member

Just what the heck did I just read ,I don’t know if she thinks people are stupid. So I guess we know what csi was taking out of the house probably had blood on it . Support for her loving husband who she isn’t with and who is with the bio mom and who has never spoke in defence of her. Her whole story contradicts everything she’s said these last two weeks. Nothing makes sense at all just my own opinion

TRB, NoSI, Tealgrove and 17 others like this.
  7. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone

OMG I’m gonna be sick....:eek::(

8. SalMAnder

SalMAnder Well-Known Member

Do you think she's setting up her incompetence plea?

AnnaGrace, DTPeke, Kyte and 4 others like this.
  9. allboys

allboys Well-Known Member

Don’t be surprised if you see your very words in her next statement...

CarmelEyesD, TRB, NoSI and 20 others like this.
  10. SalMAnder

SalMAnder Well-Known Member

:0

I thought about that but didn't think I'd be able to control my tongue.

11. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

And a tetanus shot IMO

NoSI, Tealgrove, angelainwi and 16 others like this.
  12. catch_22

catch_22 Well-Known Member

Yeah, he might have ruined some more carpet.....

I bet this "truck selfie" was taken a lot closer to 10:15 than 2:15.

MOO

13. Kiranerys

Kiranerys #LiveLikeLizzy

Yep,I wonder why she didn't post it on social media herself,it is JMO that she is quite fond of posting things that she thinks will help her cause!

14. Brit

Brit Well-Known Member

Question- where does this side gate lead out to? There looks to be houses very close on both sides of the S house. Might be a side gate but than wouldn’t he need to than walk towards the street? LE has stated that they have no neighbor video surveillance of him from that day.

15. Brit

Brit Well-Known Member

She wants that statement on the record. MOO

16. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm not going to spend much time considering whether her story is true or try to think about whether bandaging him in the garage makes sense or who might have picked him up because I think that is exactly what she is trying to get people to do.

She is trying to steer the narrative and take the focus off herself. She herself is hindering the investigation after LE specifically asked her not to.

But at least now we know that LE must have found blood on the car and possibly throughout the garage.

Maybe they did pull up to the store parking lot with guns drawn.

Everything she describes in her new statement seems to address all the incriminating evidence LE has and it's interesting that TS felt the need to jeopardize the investigation by providing explanations for this and to steer the entire investigation in a different direction.

This must be why LE are asking people in the neighborhood if they saw any suspicious cars there that day.

I would imagine that if there was a car that seemed out of the ordinary it will have been captured on video or someone would have noticed it and LE would have a description of the car and they would be asking for the public's help in identifying it.

Jmo

17. perception≠reality

perception≠reality Well-Known Member

I cannot believe her audacity. I cannot believe she thinks her stories sound believable. I am shaking just reading her lies and justifications.

MOO

NoSI, BeckyF, AnnaGrace and 17 others like this.
  18. Edinlass

Edinlass Well-Known Member

Bingo! Exactly, there would yet there hasn’t been an amber alert to-date. She’s full of it!

NoSI, BeckyF, AnnaGrace and 11 others like this.
  19. lucidtx

lucidtx Western CO

Nah, she seems way too narcissistic to consider doing that (it would be admitting a flaw.) She probably just thinks she's clever enough to manipulate both the police and the public. Legal advice is meaningless when you think you know better than the lawyers and everyone else.

MerBeach, NoSI, AnnaGrace and 14 others like this.
  20. Birmingplumb

Birmingplumb Well-Known Member

Check the tool for his blood?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.