Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

SM is not smart. But she thinks she is. That will be her downfall.

I think she showed her true colors and have given us a glimpse of family dynamics. Can you imagine what she is like behind closed doors? That is what scares me.

Forgot to say...MOO.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020

2. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Yes, we don't know why she preferred to hide her face. Maybe because of death threats as she said. Another person who did an interview with her face off camera was Lonzi B's mother. But in that case it turned out she was telling a pile of lies to the reporter.

3. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

Agreed.
    Oh yes I did right off the bat.!
    Not everyone is into statement analysis, but I am. So for me, I saw a past tense immediately!

susiQ, katydid23, cass523 and 2 others like this.
  4. LiarLiarPantsOnFire

LiarLiarPantsOnFire Active Member

If any of this concoction is true. Throughout the whole interview stepmom is the victim. Gannon takes a sideline to stepmom. The community is after her, then the police and she even wants a big apology from her own husband. She may not be responsible for killing her stepson but her behavior is so bizarre.

5. Warwick7

Agreed! At times I called the mother of Kelsey Bereth iron and steel. Awesome example of a true and heroic mother!

angelainwi, Angelo, susiQ and 5 others like this.
  6. Pianoturtle

Pianoturtle Well-Known Member

I felt like the apologies for her husband would be for having to endure such horrible things being said about his wife.

lagm, katydid23 and SuziQ like this.
  7. Fairy1

Fairy1 VOTE!!!

Y'all - please forgive me as I've not been able to follow along too closely here. Can you tell me if what was reported early on is still considered to be factual:

• They went hiking the day before but step-mom couldn't remember where, what time or for how long.
    • Gannon didn't go to school on Monday because he was sick.
    • On Monday afternoon, Gannon went to visit "a friend" down the street.
    • Step-m0m began to worry "hours" later when Gannon failed to return home.
    Have any of these "facts" been discounted at this point?

8. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

not sure I believe that

9. LiarLiarPantsOnFire

LiarLiarPantsOnFire Active Member

Oh I thought she said at the end of this she wants an apology from her husband to her. She implied earlier in the interview that she was kicked out of the house so I thought her own husband wasn't believing her...

10. ReadySet

ReadySet Well-Known Member

1st thought: Hinky
    2nd thought: I remind myself that many here, including me, thought Heidi Broussard's fiancee was guilty of something. We were wrong.
    3rd thought: Many things "wrong" with her response

11. Denvergirl

Denvergirl Well-Known Member

FYI, In the MSM interview today, the step-mom told the reporter they went for a hike on Sunday at Garden of the Gods.

12. Fairy1

Fairy1 VOTE!!!

Thanks so much. Do you know what/where that is?

13. ReadySet

ReadySet Well-Known Member

I'm sure someone has probably mentioned this, I'm behind reading:

"They're blaming me in the blogs!" by Terri Horman, defacto suspect in the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Ontario Mom, Kiranerys, susiQ and 7 others like this.
  14. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

That's what I heard too.

15. Warwick7

It is a beautiful jagged rock land scape--driving, some hiking, its a park in Colorado Springs. Normally this would be a terrible place to try to do someone in. Right now there's hardly anyone there. My guts tell me something started there and ended at home.
    MOO

Angelo, susiQ, Dre and 3 others like this.
  16. Pianoturtle

It’s about 20 miles northwest of GS’s neighborhood.

Angelo, susiQ, Dre and 3 others like this.
  17. Pianoturtle

I couldn’t tell if she said for or from and I listened a couple times. So I was just speculating on why I thought she may have said “for.”

katydid23 likes this.
  18. swanniee11

swanniee11 Well-Known Member

I am going to play my "devil's advocate" in this case. Please feel free to ignore me, but I do this to hear other opinions and to check off/discuss what I'm saying. This is ALL what-if's, none of this is factual
    Step mom's side:
    RE: The interview: We don't know what that reporter said to her to get her to talk. He could have said something like "you're being portrayed as guilty, you can clear YOUR name. That is why the interview was mainly about her. Not a good outcome by far but what if she thought this was supposed to be about clearing her name and what she has been going through? Maybe she thought this was an opportunity to talk about what SHE is going through. Again, it wasn't good but still.

As for mom and step-mom, We don't know the history between those 2. They could have had many issues and things were said to her "off camera" that made her fight back and make the statements she made. AGAIN, not good timing nor the place.

RE: being sick, we don't know if he had a Dr apt or not. He did have fast food the day before, maybe he had bathroom issues and stayed home from that ( not that this has EVER happened to me) Gannon was a 1 lb. 6 oz baby, he could have health issues we're unaware of or just had a bad stomach and it got better later in the day and that's why he was able to go to a friends house.

RE: The search. I feel better that they are asking for volunteers to search the neighborhood VS, the hiking area.

She did explain why she lost her teachers license/ military, moving etc. That made sense to me ( I think)

what if the last part of her interview where she was crying asking for Gannon to come home safe etc was the same reporter asked her to make a plea for his safe return etc.

This is all IMO

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  19. Se7enSundaze

Se7enSundaze Member

Just saw the Stepmom’s interview & WOW!!!
    Another case with a stepmom....biiiiig shocker there!!
    Sorry, but the stepmom in this case has only made things worse...

20. Warwick7

It is a beautiful jagged rock land scape--driving, some hiking, its a park in Colorado Springs. Normally this would be a terrible place to try to do someone in. Right now there's hardly anyone there. My guts tell me something started there and ended at home.
    MOO
    I turned on my auto typing on my cell. It recorded it as " from."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.