Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
think she was mostly referring to the death threatener variety , then again could be the those who allegedly disparaged her publicly based on her real or perceived professional status.. these are the things taking her attention, it appears..
Either way, she should be thankful that people care and are talking about HIM and worried about HIM. I could care less about her professional status. There is an 11 yr old missing. She needs to stay focused. IMO

Isabella Grogan Canella.

Her mother did an interview, (can't remember if it was before or after Isabella's body was found). The gist of the interview was Isabella's mom (a known drug user and drug dealer - meth), talking all about herself. How great a mother she was. How she was being maligned in the court of public opinion and media. It was all ME ME ME.

Now Isabella's mother did not kill her, but she was certainly capable of neglect and putting Isabella in harm's way.

I get the same vibe here from Stepmom. Same personality.

MOO

In trying to see both sides, I've had that thought too. She could just be a person with poor character, who had something bad happen in their life; and is responding in an impulsive, self centered way because that's just who she is. I'm just trying to put the brakes on my own rush to judgement and think this through.

Having said that, did anyone else notice she said something about losing her teaching or educator's certificate or license, because she broke her contract? You don't lose a teacher's or educator's license because you have to move, especially a military move. If she lost her license, it was for a specific reason.

Agreed.
She may be insensitive and a full blown pathological liar & narcissist (I’m not saying she is, just making a point) - and STILL BE 100% INNOCENT in his disappearance.

remember that weird “polyamorous” couple whose very little girl often ran the streets unsupervised. Everyone thought they did something terrible to her- it turned out it was the neighbor boy

Isabella Grogan Canella.

Her mother did an interview, (can't remember if it was before or after Isabella's body was found). The gist of the interview was Isabella's mom (a known drug user and drug dealer - meth), talking all about herself. How great a mother she was. How she was being maligned in the court of public opinion and media. It was all ME ME ME.

Now Isabella's mother did not kill her, but she was certainly capable of neglect and putting Isabella in harm's way.

I get the same vibe here from Stepmom. Same personality.

MOO

Yes, and that's a very important thing to keep in mind; we can only work with the information we have. We aren't mind readers. (I stress, hypotheticals only below:)

If, for example, there's an interview with a family member of a missing person whose family member/witness is currently coming down from the effects of, say, meth - that person is not going to be acting normally; and there's no sin or shame or apology needed in flagging non-normal behavior as abnormal, if it turns out that it was in fact abnormal behavior designed to cover something up.

Even if the "something" is not the original suspected crime.

It also doesn't mean that the family member is a great person with no flaws. Maybe the family member is acting weird because they weren't around to see the missing person leave, because they themselves were off with their affair partner. Will they be "acting guilty"? You bet your bottom dollar this person is likely to be acting guilty - because they're feeling guilty! Picking up on this guilt is a "win", not a loss that needs to be apologized for.

IMO, MOO, JMO, etc.

Agreed.
She may be insensitive and a full blown pathological liar & narcissist (I’m not saying she is, just making a point) - and STILL BE 100% INNOCENT in his disappearance.

remember that weird “polyamorous” couple whose very little girl often ran the streets unsupervised. Everyone thought they did something terrible to her- it turned out it was the neighbor boy

Yes, true. She may just be the catalyst for him running away from home. It is possible he asked for help from the wrong 'friend.'

Agreed.

Here’s the thing though, I felt something was wrong before this interview. I know many people here did as well:

That apparent Google search was unusual, and seemed like an effort to sell a false narrative.

Kids run away, but they rarely stay away. When they do, there is usually a pattern of behavior that precedes that.

The extended period of time in which Gannon was not independently seen alive before he went missing.

The apparent lack of video footage of him, and the posture of law enforcement that didn’t jibe with their words. This was a “runaway child” case, perhaps in name only. It sure as hell looked different from the genuine ones we have followed though, especially in regards to messaging (appeals and press conferences).

My biggest takeway from that interview is that law enforcement does not believe her; she said as much.

So while the interview on the whole was concerning, it’s the facts themselves that created the suspicion here.

All that other stuff certainly doesn’t help though.

There is of course the chance that this isn’t foul play, but if it is, the perpetrator is close to home.

Last edited:
Wow, just watched the interview. Before I thought this was about Gannon, now I know that it's about how cruelly mankind treats this woman:rolleyes:. JMO

Yup. Her kid is missing, his life is in jeopardy (at best), and the most important thing apparently, is attempting to fight back against her critics.

“It’s all about me, dontchaknow.”

She does not distance herself away from, Gannon. Through out the interview she mentions his name 14 times (freely) give or take, and once when she was repeating back what the interviewer had said to . Her linguistic disposition (how she see's him ) towards Gannon is positive. She doesn't bad mouth him or even subtly disparage him. She does go after the bio Mum. This may not have been the best thing to do, yet, we are not aware of all the family dynamics.
The past tense references are not good, this maybe down to several factors.
She knows he is dead or has guilty knowledge, directly or indirectly.
The passing of time (although it's only been 5 days)
His age.
Is he on medication?
The weather.
Have LE suggested or alluded to the fact that he maybe dead.
She is his Step Mum and as iv'e stated before step parents will yield quicker to the idea of possible death than bio parents.
The interviewer does an awful job. He focus's on her and not Gannon. He puts words in her mouth (suggestions) which she grabs onto.
Going by this interview alone (IMO) it is in favor of step mum. This is not to say she is not involved in Gannons disappearance, for me, there just isn't enough information for to make an over all decision one way or the other.

Stepmom:

" The Sheriff's office, they said I was not complying...During the interview they were blocking the door, wouldn't let me leave... If I did they'd probably say I wasn't complying or was running away...I asked several times, if I could stop the interview and get an attorney and I was denied, ...I couldn't get nothing to drink, I couldn't use the bathroom, it was continuously that my constitutional rights were violated..."

[Sounds like the detectives were not buying her initial story....]

Stepmom:

" The Sheriff's office, they said I was not complying...During the interview they were blocking the door, wouldn't let me leave... If I did they'd probably say I wasn't complying or was running away...I asked several times, if I could stop the interview and get an attorney and I was denied, ...I couldn't get nothing to drink, I couldn't use the bathroom, it was continuously that my constitutional rights were violated..."

[Sounds like the detectives were not buying her initial story....]

They always push hard on the last person to see a missing person/victim.
Seen enough fathers of missing daughters get their asses hauled through the fire to know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07