CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next witness will have an interpreter who speaks Indonesian.

oh hell, thank god for interpreters.......because i doubt he speaks with a southern accent so i might not understand him :D

oh btw.....i have to leave in about 15 minutes for a hive errand :(.......these bees just don't understand my court obligations :mad: lol

eta.........his english is excellent :)

Father of Prodeo Patria takes the stand.

Why does she keep asking them if there were previews shown and if the movie eventually started?

It just seems so strange!

he's cute......talks about son wanting him to refill his popcorn, blah blah blah he says, lol......

Anggiat Mora said some people were dressed as Catwoman and some were wearing Batman masks

saw something fly through the air and some people clapping....
people were screaming "i got shot".....he says he feels that this is real, asks wife and son to get down on the floor......

choking and eyes were burning......noticed it was a real gun

i asked my family to run.....my right side is my wife and my son

my son couldn't so i said jump to the back (over seats) and go to the back row and go to the left......i'm thinking why is my son going to the guy standing up? i'm thinking well if we die together....so i go too

i asked my family to run.....my right side is my wife and my son

I was thinking that was what you told your family---so you could continue here instead of the hive....:blushing:

Anggiat Mora testified: "I'm thinking why is my son going to the guy who is standing up? If we die together... I'm just following them to the left side."

Likes0

however, he just said right side......

i said open the door, my wife was on the floor, she said she got shot....she was still inside the building,......he tried pulling her outside the building, finally carried her 30 feet

asks her "why you so heavy?" laughter in courtroom..........bless his heart........lol

son in front of them......son tells him he's shot too.....now he's panicked....:(

Anggiat Mora said he carried his son, Prodeo Patria, close to his mother and started calling family members.

Likes0

anica.padilla

Why does she keep asking them if there were previews shown and if the movie eventually started?

It just seems so strange!

:moo: Perhaps to give them time to get more comfortable on the stand and answering questions :moo: Seems right to me to get them a little more comfortable in speaking about the atrocity

i'm so sorry everyone.....i have to buzz.........be back as soon as i can.........

bless this man :heartbeat:

Using laser pointer, but cannot be seen on screen. Dimming lights doesn't help.

Anggiat Mora is currently on the stand

Problem in court with viewing by jurors of the projection screen.

(And problem with me as it takes WS 13 seconds after I post something to get back to the thread each time... )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752