CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That white noise scares the crap out of me every time it comes on. Its REALLY loud!

I would be very overwhelmed having to testifying in front of the man who caused all of this. These are brave people and my heart goes out to all of them!

That white noise scares the crap out of me every time it comes on. Its REALLY loud!

I would be very overwhelmed having to testifying in front of the man who caused all of this. These are brave people and my heart goes out to all of them!

and he is so close to them

"There were a lot of kids, so we were also trying to get away from the kids," Chi Chi Spruel said about picking their seats.

Witness Chi Chi Spruel: "It was rowdy... I said 'This is why I didn't want to come." However, she describes it as a good atmosphere, full of excited kids and adults.

she saw a canister go up in the air and thought kids were playing pranks........

Witness Chi Chi Spruel: "I remember seeing the canister... I thought kids were playing pranks. Again I said to my husband, 'See, we shouldn't be here."

Chi Chi is quite giddy describing the shooting

Witness Chi Chi Spruel said she initially thought it was fireworks and saw a person with a massive head injury, but still thought it was fireworks.

Marc Stewart KMGH
@MarcKMGH

ChiChi Spruel thought kids were playing prank at first, then saw injured man in #theatershooting and crouched on floor. @DenverChannel

Witness Chi Chi Spruel: "I remember my terror... my husband lying there with me and he wasn't moving... the panic... I remember calling 911 the first time."

Witness Chi Chi Spruel: "I remember screaming. I remember people screaming... I was just panicked."

Marc Stewart KMGH
@MarcKMGH

ChiChi Spruel called 911. Remembers screaming in #theatershooting tried to get help, felt "terror", called police again @DenverChannel

Witness Chi Chi Spruel: "The person beside me seemed like his girlfriend or friend was injured... I just remember feeling terror... and thinking whoever was shooting was going through rows."

hands her disc with her name on it.......she identifies it.......the 911 call i assume

it's admitted over defense objection.........published........

they are playing it now

:(

Marc Stewart KMGH
@MarcKMGH

Jury now hearing frantic 911 call from ChiChi Spruel, "we are crouching on the floor" #theatershooting @DenverChannel appears to be coughing

Witness Chi Chi Spruel on 911 tape: "Please come get us out of here, please."

Those screams in the background of this call are chilling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you can hear her say....."one of the guys we came with is dead omg".....she says it again.....the dispatcher keeps telling her to listen to the police officers instructions......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong