CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Stewart KMGH
@MarcKMGH

Patria saw red and yellow flashes. Thought it was joke. Father told him to get down. Laid flat on stomach. #theatershooting @DenverChannel

his glasses flew off his face because someone next to him kicked his head while lying on the ground

while running to exit, felt a gunshot hit him, kept running

Witness Prodeo Patria: "I looked back to find my mother was on my father's back with a good amount of blood on her."

Witness Prodeo Patria said his mother was drowsy, so they sat down and waited for help.

told his father he thought he was shot......wasn't in pain

Prosecutor asks "When you exited theater, did you see a white car" Answer "Yes"

Prosecutor "Can you point out where the white car was on the model?"

Answer "Ummmmm...where you put it?"

HAHAHAHA!

ive been watching this and ive just looked up and im like where is the judge lmao! i need to pay more attention

Witness Prodeo Patria points to the model to show the jury where he saw a white car.

Likes0

anica.padilla

shows him pictures of his surgery........admitted and published

17326243-84e3-4249-8087-5e3323129937_800.jpg

early while being questioned by prosecutor......showing where entered, where seated, etc.

being asked now what injuries his parents suffered

Shooting survivor Prodeo Patria shown photos: "The shrapnel entered from my lower left back... about a month after the shooting doctors did surgery to remove the shrapnel."

eventually his mother was transferred to another hospital....

he was left alone at this hospital......he was at this hospital one or two days......dropped off at family friend's after released as his father was with mother at other hospital....his mother had bones broken in arm and leg, needed metalic bars put in....

no cross from defense (big surprise)

question from jury.........here comes the deadly white noise!!!

were the lights on when you were shot? no

where was the shooter standing when you were shot? when i went down the stairs and trying to go to the exit, i turned around and went to the right

missed the third :( lemme see if i can find a tweet of it....

how quickly they forget to push the button.....:(

Shooting survivor Prodeo Patria said the shooter was blocking the first exit they tried, his mother told him to go back and they turned around.

It's so strange how 'that guy' sits like a statue!! He doesn't move his head, arms, doesn't even whisper to his lawyers!

they have him go to the model and demonstrate where he was

2b5d5a56-dd44-46ea-ba97-7c17b321bb3a_800.jpg

labeled pic of the courtroom
images.scribblelive.com/2015/4/27/6ed6af70-fad7-49f3-a9bc-bdc3500a236c_800.jpg

:bump: again as someone was asking where defendant was. This is a good one for screen capture folks as so many attorneys (to keep up with so much information on so many witnesses - over 100 we will see??? - in this trial :moo:)

:bump: again as someone was asking where defendant was. This is a good one for screen capture folks as so many attorneys (to keep up with so much information on so many witnesses - over 100 we will see??? - in this trial :moo:)

ETA: Looks like Wilmont is the court reporter - has she been demoted :giggle:

It's so strange how 'that guy' sits like a statue!! He doesn't move his head, arms, doesn't even whisper to his lawyers!

I read somewhere he is shackled to the floor. Can anyone confirm? I wonder if that is why he doesn't move? I guess it could mean it is his legs not his arms though??

well apparently no one knows what the third question was lol....i think it was also in regard to exiting the theater...

bueller?? bueller?? :D

next witness............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads