CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA! Not sure if you meant anything other than you enjoy eating there, but that made me crack up!

its part of there commercial----I say that every time "Red Robin" is mentioned. (dh hates Red Robin and my other peeps who I used to go with no longer around :tantrum:)

approx. 15 minutes into movie....fight scene between batman and catwoman where she's trying to steal jewels.....

sound up and over....thought it was antics.....bats flying over?

metal clinks, rolling, clink.......heard it roll......

what direction? from right to left in front of her...

now knows it was a gas canister being shot...

saw muzzle flashes like when a gun fires.....

flash then a burst of light.........she has experience with firearms, objection from defense.......overruled......she was in Baghdad.....overruled defense again......she was in air force.....

she says it's like when a camera flashes......

sees it from the right hand side of the screen.......realizes it gunfire and ducks behind seats in front of her......

went to side and down....went to left....got hit before made it to floor....as she was going down felt heat sensation in right leg, took hand down to feel and saw blood....continued falling to ground.....got down, screaming from everyone........

she had heard that type of screaming before in iraq :(

after on ground, tried to look and see what happened, tried to reach sully (friend).......couldn't reach him......didn't know what was up with him..

other friends trying to get out of theater.........

time span, not sure.......

gunfire a lot of the time, then went silent......then other friends ran out of the theater....

still hearing screaming entire time....

she turned to back seat to try and get up and felt snap in left leg, realized hit in left leg too,

fell back again........edgar broke her fall.......laid down.......

looked down.......it was a mess, jeans shredded, tried to make a tourniquet of her jeans to wait for help.......others left her!!!!!!!!

jasmine started screaming (she's 16), held her hand...

couldn't see sully, on other side of edgar

officers start coming in......one comes up stairs.....asks her if she can walk, she can't......he calls for more help

some shots were short and rapid and some were more like "boom"

imitates sounds........

My gosh!! The rescuers accidentally dropped her on a dead person!

asks her what she thinks based on her training what she heard, objection from defense, sustained......

2 officers try to carry her out........get to main aisle and drop her on someone probably dead by accident, regripped and took her all the way out.....

absolute chaos outside........sat her down next to jasmine, held her hand......accessing her.........would not leave jasmine.....

was able to see her injuries......right was bad, left couldn't see.

right femur and left knee...

shredded jeans and blood....

in pain at that time......... was on sidewalk unknown amount of time, not enough cars and ambulances......

picked her up and put in police car.......

someone she knew was in front seat also injured (hand)

also firefighter that took care of her went to hospital with her :heartbeat: (queenie note)

soo much blocking could not get out of parking lot...jumped curb, pulled her out of back seat of car.....to put on stretcher and then into ambulance......also in there was a man screaming in pain.......heavyset, black hair, covered in blood, emt's there too.....

went to swedish? must be a hospital.........

emt kept talking to her.........on way to hospital....

they took her in and started surgeries on her legs...........

started within minutes...........

has had 5 surgeries..........did not know extent right then

shot between legs, in one and out another....

right leg shot twice and left once

femur missing 2 inches.........others i missed :(

has plates and screws.........

in hospital one month and one day........

still in physical therapy to this day

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 18s19 seconds ago
#theatershooting #JamesHolmes
Physical therapy continues to this day

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 23s23 seconds ago
#theatershooting #JamesHolmes
Has had more surgeries since released. Plates and screws removed and replaced by rods in leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44