CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you Jinka on that.

can't do quote as the website is SOOOO slow.

Anyway now Presumably, we can infer why Metzner's report was "binned".
He just said he was psychotic at the time of the shooting, ( no, he's not saying JH was insane.)

( Let's see how long it takes to upload this post 50 characters! Hope the mods are feeding up user satisfaction to management at WS !)

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Juror needs a break. 20 min. See you back at 4:40 EST

This juror needs to be released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the Jurors was feeling sick again..needed a break. Same one as last time. Said it was too hot in the court room and was going to be sick.

She's been feeling unwell for a while now. Wouldn't it be better to just release her? It's disruptive and I bet she wishes she could just stay at home.

I feel like the defense is just rambling on about nothing significant to THEIR case...

Ok, this is too frustrating. Besides waiting too long to load- Before I can read down a page, an ad starts playing about a women having a stroke! Drowns out trial. There’s no ‘close’ or way to stop the ad. See you all later.

Ok, this is too frustrating. Besides waiting too long to load- Before I can read down a page, an ad starts playing about a women having a stroke! Drowns out trial. There’s no ‘close’ or way to stop the ad. See you all later.

I had an add play here today too.. first time for me

Phil Tenser ‏@pstenser · 33m33 minutes ago
Now, 2 drs have testified that #TheaterShooting gunman was sane at the time of the shooting http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ter-gunman-was-sane-at-time-of-attack06082015 …

CHANsL9UgAAytuK.jpg

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Juror 706 retired after a 22-year career in the Army as an intensive care nurse. Second time she has felt ill during #theatershooting trial

That poor juror likely has a chronic issue ( as in IBS/Crohn's Disease) which could explain her tolerance of her symptoms..IF it was food poisoning or acute illness..They wouldn't even fathom dealing with it like she's trying to...I've worked with both..very intimately running a biologic Infusion Clinic..and shared they often "Toughed it out" many days at work..so when I first heard this witness say this to the judge..It RANG A BELL with me....I'll bet she's due a treatment soon if it's Crohn's and symptoms return with a vengeance!! Bless her heart IF it's true :eek::heartbeat:

That poor juror likely has a chronic issue ( as in IBS/Crohn's Disease) which could explain her tolerance of her symptoms..IF it was food poisoning or acute illness..They wouldn't even fathom dealing with it like she's trying to...I've worked with both..very intimately running a biologic Infusion Clinic..and shared they often "Toughed it out" many days at work..so when I first heard this witness say this to the judge..It RANG A BELL with me....I'll bet she's due a treatment soon if it's Crohn's and symptoms return with a vengeance!! Bless her heart IF it's true :eek::heartbeat:

I've been having tests for Crohn's. This latest flare up has lasted 6 weeks. I was 'toughing' some of this trial out from my bed. I can't imagine having to sit in a courtroom bless her.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 29s29 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Juror 901 was the one who asked for the break. Says she is good to go

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 24s25 seconds ago
#theatershooting Jury profile can be seen here:

http://www.thegoldpatrol.com/the-jury.html

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Juror 901 interviewed in February for a position with the FBI that she did not receive. #theatershooting

 More

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Juror 706 had complained on May 28 that she wasn't feeling well. Today, it's Juror 901, the judge says. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 41s42 seconds ago
#theatershooting

To give particular diagnosis, you have “A criteria” with 5 symptoms and must meet 2 of 5.

B Criteria is impairments

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 21s22 seconds ago
#theatershooting

C Criteria - If you have the following that will exclude diagnosis of schizophrenia.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 15s16 seconds ago
#theatershooting

In other words, diagnosing is looking at A-D criteria and eliminating other diagnosis or confirming.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 57s58 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Reminder: Defense is on cross this afternoon.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 18s18 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Lots of talk about JH and his sanity. Let’s remember those who died or were injured by him http://www.thegoldpatrol.com/victims.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23