CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son has Autism. Is she saying there is a high amount of kids with Autism who go on to become schizophrenic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My grandson was just diagnosed with ADHD....guess he's next on her list. No doubt, ANY illness leads to her favorite subject...schizophrenia....and her grant money

so hope there is a much later flight because I don't see how she will make it....that airport is really far out as I recall and there are sure to be follow up questions and this case is her responsibility at this point. It is 3 something there now...should be interesting...defense will keep it short but GB will go after her.

No worries, the state of Colorado is paying her expenses. She probably has three return flights booked to be on the safe side.

My grandson was just diagnosed with ADHD....guess he's next on her list. No doubt, ANY illness leads to her favorite subject...schizophrenia....and her grant money

She can stay away from our little ones! She's scary!

Hmmmmm, methinks the jury questions & her answers are more helpful to the defense, IMO. I'm sure we haven't heard the last of all this, but it is allowing her to tighten-up her diagnosis. JMO. She hasn't convinced me, but if there are jurors who are leaning her way, this may solidify it a bit.

My son has Autism. Is she saying there is a high amount of kids with Autism who go on to become schizophrenic?

No fear Maisie..She's full of her own BS..that occurrence is certainly not a proven theory..only in her "Delusional Mind Set"..

No fear Maisie..She's full of her own BS..that occurrence is certainly not a proven theory..only in her "Delusional Mind Set"..

Thank you! She worried me!

Hmmmmm, methinks the jury questions & her answers are more helpful to the defense, IMO. I'm sure we haven't heard the last of all this, but it is allowing her to tighten-up her diagnosis. JMO. She hasn't convinced me, but if there are jurors who are leaning her way, this may solidify it a bit.

I haven't heard one single question that is good for the shooter....

She was stumped when a juror asked what she would have done if she couldn't testify in person. She would have asked the defence to have someone else evaluate JH at the last minute if she was too unwell to testify?!

This Dr has a responsibility to be honest about schizophrenia. It's a serious illness. If she isn't telling the truth on the stand or skirting around issues she is not a good person in my opinion!

Somebody referred to this on Twitter. I would be interested to know why the state decided not to accept the plea. Does anyone know? Would the victims have a say in whether this went to trial?

I think that the horror and hugeness of what he did -- mass killing 12 people, terrifying the theater audience, and the maiming of so many would put this on the DP level in any DP state of the US. His planning, coldness, etc., etc., puts it on a high level of crime. I do wish they had accepted the plea however. LWOP, if true WOP, would have been acceptable to me, I think. Done and done.

She's the type of therapist who those who want to declare a parent as Incompetent in order to get their hands on that parents$$$$$ She is truly a scary person!!!!!

All I know is she's lazy and lacks professionalism to document however feels she can fabricate by cherry picking a few examples and disregard other actions/statements in order to suit her agenda..

It's very common in the professional world..however she indeed push that envelop ( by Mr. B.'s cross) to instead of using the Whole she chose to pick the few examples!! She's in plain English a "Charlatan" :scared::gaah::shame:

There are a couple on the horizon -- Gabriel Gaeta -- the 17-yr-old who raped & killed a little girl in the neighborhood; another trial for our friend Drew Peterson for hiring a hit man... and I'll have to go see what else... I'm sure other good WS'ers have some others that they are waiting to see hatch...

Justin Harris- He left his son, Cooper, in the car to die. Fall trial

I think that the horror and hugeness of what he did -- mass killing 12 people, terrifying the theater audience, and the maiming of so many would put this on the DP level in any DP state of the US. His planning, coldness, etc., etc., puts it on a high level of crime. I do wish they had accepted the plea however. LWOP, if true WOP, would have been acceptable to me, I think. Done and done.

Agreed. At least the person who committed this terrible crime would be punished for life and would never be in a position to do anything like this again.

I have a nephew with schizophrenia.....he is off the wall insane when not medicated. No going in and out....and it takes months to get him back after he quits his meds. Has to be institutionalized. He certainly couldn't go about his normal day, planning and carrying out stuff. He is raving and dangerous!

just wait until GB gets at her

She sure is impressed by Jimmy the shooters high IQ....

I haven't heard one single question that is good for the shooter....

i think it is very significant that there are so many questions about her lack of documentation and relying on her memory...I think they are not going to give her testimony much weight as opposed to the experts of the state.

I have a nephew with schizophrenia.....he is off the wall insane when not medicated. No going in and out....and it takes months to get him back after he quits his meds. Has to be institutionalized. He certainly couldn't go about his normal day, planning and carrying out stuff. He is raving and dangerous!

The way you describe your nephew sounds nothing like JH. I know there are varying degrees of schizophrenia but if JH is saying he was insane at the time of the crime surely he would be displaying more signs of this awful illness?

Dang....she is impressed with JH!! Never seen anything like him....just gag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads