CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Higgs arguing now about video taken of jh in hospital stating 'seeing shadows'.
Personal note- my mother was hospitalized & she was given meds-I was too young to know to ask what they were-, BUT, my dad said when he visited her, she told him she was 'seeing shadows or something flying above her bed". She was not in for any psychiatric reasons, she had RA and she fell, no head injury.
Anyway, she was taken off meds & no more 'flying man' above her head.

Don't you think it could have been a side effect of meds he was never on before? plus effects from not eating/drinking? Or the defense told him to 'make it up' before the video started as the judge alluded to.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 37s37 seconds ago
Samour corrects Higgs: "The court makes rulings, not arguments." His ruling stands. Video barred. #theatershooting bbm lol

Re: Higgs arguing now about video taken of jh in hospital stating 'seeing shadows'.
Personal note- my mother was hospitalized & she was given meds-I was too young to know to ask what they were-, BUT, my dad said when he visited her, she told him she was 'seeing shadows or something flying above her bed". She was not in for any psychiatric reasons, she had RA and she fell, no head injury.
Anyway, she was taken off meds & no more 'flying man' above her head.

Don't you think it could have been a side effect of meds he was never on before? plus effects from not eating/drinking? Or the defense told him to 'make it up' before the video started as the judge alluded to.

Personal Note---My mom had some really big delusions with her Dementia--- I still remember looking at the ceiling and wall with my older sister when she was dying---she saw some weird stuff!

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting DA argues what many opined: Def. wants vid 2 get Holmes' story out there & prevent DA from crossing. Judge agrees. Vid out.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 48s49 seconds ago
Since Holmes described alleged shadows in video only 2 #theatershooting def. investigators, judges says reliability/credibility is in doubt.

Male court reporter today--wonder if they draw straws as to who can handle King/Gur??????

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 59s60 seconds ago
Judge Samour: "If the defendant wants to present [that evidence], he can - by getting on the witness stand."
#theatershooting #theatertrial

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 48s49 seconds ago
Jurors being brought into the #theatershooting courtroom.

DT not pleased with Judge's ruling for sure. They needed that video with the "so called" shadows.

Julie Hayden ‏@HaydenTV · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge not admitting defense video where shooter talks about "shadows".
Cites "concerns about trustworthiness"
#theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge saying JH can take the stand and defend what he's said to these experts #theatershooting #theatertrial

and, there she goes!!!!! round & round we go! where she stops, nobody knows......

Julie Hayden ‏@HaydenTV · 47s47 seconds ago
Judge notes shooter can take stand if he wants to talk about "shadows",
#theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 55s56 seconds ago
Gur: "He took steps to accomplish his mission to the best of his ability." They're discussing JH body armor, parking. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 49s49 seconds ago
Gur: "I don't think he was going through a deliberate process of thinking it through." Says he was on "autopilot." #theatershooting

Gur's "ehhhs" in her answers gets on my nerves....why does she do that? Delay tactic to think how to answer???
Is that like the 'uhm' a person does, that is a 'tell' before they lie?

You are right about Brauchler - an investigator here knows him and said his wife sent her photos of him asleep on the floor surrounded by all the case files!

anica.padilla

this is about Mr. GB

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 48s48 seconds ago
Brauchler has drawn several "yes" answers from Gur so far this morning. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
JH did not tell Gur that it was wrong to kill children. #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Gur says JH didn't tell her it's wrong to kill children. #theatershooting #theatertrial

How could he not be thinking about what he was doing? This doctor is not willing to accept anything other than the diagnosis she was paid to give!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are right about Brauchler - an investigator here knows him and said his wife sent her photos of him asleep on the floor surrounded by all the case files!

anica.padilla

this is about Mr. GB

LOL! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Gur: "Anger or hatred toward people did not motivate him." He was trying to increase his self-worth. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 54s55 seconds ago
Dr. Gur insists during cross Holmes didn't tell her "hatred" was motivating factor behind #theatershooting. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1HhTPfZ

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 44s44 seconds ago
Dr Gur doesn't remember asking JH about his statement of hating people #theatershooting #theatertrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member