CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall Zelinger ‏@7Marshall · 26s26 seconds ago
After almost 2 days, the cross examination of Dr. Raquel Gur is complete. #TheaterShooting trial testimony almost done

Tyler Lopez ‏@nonstopTLo · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting: Defense expert agrees researching/making explosives to draw 1st responders shows high level intellectual/executive thought

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
King again slips and refers to DA as "Dr. Brauchler." #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
That's a wrap with @GeorgeBrauchler now for King #theatershooting #theatertrial

King: "Is Mr. Brauchler a psychiatrist?" Gur: He's not. #theatershooting

It's warm today. Please excuse me if I nod off during Mr King lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm over King---she can't be saved---

Gur snaps back at Brauchler, noting she has already spent a day answering what she did & didn't put in report. #theatershooting

That display shows how silly she is! Professional witnesses do NOT, conduct themselves in such a childish way!! IMO

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 46s47 seconds ago
@GeorgeBrauchler's #theatershooting cross of Gur ends after about 10 hrs. King starts redirect w/ "Mr. Brauchler isn't psychologist, is he?"

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 51s51 seconds ago
Gur stressing that the MRI is not a diagnostic tool. #theatershooting

ok then, why the expense of doing the MRI doc, if she didn't use it as a basis of her opinion? What?

Ohhh My..MRI was performed to corroborate why his testings indicated lowering of his IQ??? To confirm his brain shrinkage..Oh My...Gur is answer Yes or no to King's questions??? talk about leading a witness Yikes!!

Ohhh Good my stream just froze..can't stand King one bit!! :tantrum:

Mr. B was rather gentle with Dr G during wrap-up of his cross. While King spends the morning doing damage control, prepare yourselves for a bang up finale when Mr. B does his re-cross!

Mr. B was rather gentle with Dr G during wrap-up of his cross. While King spends the morning doing damage control, prepare yourselves for a bang up finale when Mr. B does his re-cross!
Yes, & I think the first question on re-cross to her should be -"Is Mr. King a psychiatrist?"

Anyone, off-hand, know how long Dr G has lived in US? I'll go back and reread her CV, if not.

disregard. Just answered my own question - 1971

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 41s42 seconds ago
Defense might call one more witness when Gur steps down: Dr. Thomas Gray. Judge hopes to schedule closings for Tuesday. #theatershooting

Mr. King is getting quite a few sustained objections....this is ridiculous

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 45s45 seconds ago
"Absolutely not!" Gur says when King asks her whether she would risk her reputation with false testimony in #theatershooting trial.

King's wrong- he asked her if she thought she was going to testify on her report? She said no, expected to testify to opinion as a 'live testimony'. WTH? Her report is the basis for her testimony!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also hate how King's voice rises with inflection to appear he is making a point!

Ohhh dear..King is reminding the jury now how biased this witness was yesterday...gur goes on to pontificate how smart she is..LOL

Sickening....what a egotistical <unusual person>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member