CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Dr G leaves today to attend and append her grandson's bris. I'm glad she is not my granny.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Gur indignantly clarifies that she's not producing a paper every month. She's a contributing author on some papers. #theatershooting

Ohhh dear..King is reminding the jury now how biased this witness was yesterday...gur goes on to pontificate how smart she is..LOL

she is showing it as well....

She would sacrifice her reputation for a big, important trial like this.....just don't touch her grants!! She's on a one woman promotional tour.....I bet she has a stand outside the courthouse hawking her books during lunch and breaks!

I don't think she was every really on her "feet" during her interview---I do believe it is not only "feasible" but LOGICAL to write down everything and anything---If you can't do it, video

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Gur spent 28.5 hours with JH. She says it wouldn't have been feasible to write down every word of what he said. #theatershooting

She would sacrifice her reputation for a big, important trial like this.....just don't touch her grants!! She's on a one woman promotional tour.....I bet she has a stand outside the courthouse hawking her books during lunch and breaks!

Again another doctor I would never ever want a family member to be treated by--

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Judge calling 20-minute break for #theatershooting jurors

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Gur spent 28.5 hours with JH. She says it wouldn't have been feasible to write down every word of what he said. #theatershooting

So she should have video taped the sessions to get the accuracy she does not have now!

I certainly want to hear round 2---Dr better have big girl panties on!!!

Does JH have a beer belly??? I also noted he has his hands out of his pockets..clenching them!! I think he becoming agitated with how this is going....

Ohhh Ohhhh Incompetence being alleged ..Impeachment?? What is rule 703??? Foundation lacking..Judge will sustain objection by the defence??

So she should have video taped the sessions to get the accuracy she does not have now!

Not likely. You only videotape when you think you will be pleased with the results. There is a reason defense and "experts" do not do certain things.

Yes the judge did keep it out...and def. asked if they could respond later after digesting the ruling.. Now the pros. is responding to the defence's desperate ramblings to the judge!

This is ridiculous. He discussed IN GREAT DETAIL why he ruled it inadmissible and gave a reason in regards to on every major point in the statute. Get over it, Defense!

Not likely. You only videotape when you think you will be pleased with the results. There is a reason defense and "experts" do not do certain things.

I now understand....oh well for the defense.

Gur's "ehhhs" in her answers gets on my nerves....why does she do that? Delay tactic to think how to answer???
Is that like the 'uhm' a person does, that is a 'tell' before they lie?

I think so (similar to an uhhh before a lie to buy time or possibly when she's truly trying to remember something) and it's kinda like a filler word too.

I wonder if anybody who reads body language watched this and analyze how she acted and responded during direct and cross and compare it??? Sorry,:blushing: kind of a rambling question there

I'll be back---need to run errands with DH---what a better time than with Gur and King :happydance:

I went and cooked some pasta bolognese for dinner while King was up. It was way more fun :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Kings asks for shorter lunch to get Gur on her flight. Judge says it depends on King and Gur’s time with ?’s.

King tells judge 'like to get Gur done by end of day'. Judge - we'll take a shorter lunch but getting her out today depends on YOU AND DR. GUR
LOL, Judge is so over her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members