CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems as if Judge is going to overrule the defense silly argument!

The one Pros always looks like he is so much pain----he rubs his head and whatnot

Another whine.....doesn't want victims that are ex military to talk about the types of guns....attempt to ingratiate themselves with the jury!! I despise these people...

Go prosecutor!!!!

OOOHHHH...one of those DA's is PISSED OFF!!!!!

Good for him!

The prosecution is arguing for right to allow testimony about the ongoing/future medical treatment of victims.

Judge Samour: "What the law worries about is that you are presenting evidence to get the jurors' sympathy."

Likes0

anica.padilla

oooo prosecutor is outraged.....we have a right to present our case, if they don't like it, they can plead guilty!

Anica Padilla
@AnicaPadilla

Prosecution and defense getting all riled up - defense doesn't want to go through the accounts of every single victim.#theatershooting

oooo prosecutor is outraged.....we have a right to present our case, if they don't like it, they can plead guilty!

Love it! I also like how they are always prepared with case #s backing them up....

now going thru if witnesses should be asked their jobs or backgrounds as it might affect jurors opinions of what witness says.........

cites case law

defense asks for chance to review those cases and respond in the morning

motion denied.......agrees with prosecution......

have a right to present case........

Anica Padilla
@AnicaPadilla

Prosecution and defense getting all riled up - defense doesn't want to go through the accounts of every single victim.#theatershooting

I feel silly asking similar questions yesterday...and was educated by some of y'all. It makes perfect sense, and the fact that the defense is asking them makes them look MUCH more silly than I did yesterday!

sorry, i have to go for now........will be back soon.....thanks in advance to whoever can help with tweets or summarizing......

:rose: bless these victims..........

:seeya:

This judge is such a breath of fresh air after the disaster named Sherry! Love him!!

sorry, i have to go for now........will be back soon.....thanks in advance to whoever can help with tweets or summarizing......

:rose: bless these victims..........

:seeya:

If no one else does it, I can do my best.

Judge ruling in favor of Prosecution that what these people experienced, why they have the experience based on prior employment (police officer/military, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23