CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate hate headaches!!! Take care of yourself! (hopefully it isn't stress from this trial :hug:

My youngest isn't well. It was a long night. I'm too old to pull all nighters lol!

KDVR FOX31 Denver ‏@KDVR · 4m4 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting survivor Lucas Smith is 1st to take stand. today. Watch live: http://link.kdvr.com/1J4JTcT

--
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 5m5 minutes ago
First witness was at the theater day of shooting #theatershooting #theatertrial

Ohh for cryin' in the gravy..why is it the Spengler has to do this every time a theatre witness gets on the stand??? Gees..OVERRULED

If a witness decided to try and attack JH would we even see it? Is the live feed a few seconds behind?

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Smith went to the #Batman movie premiere with his wife. He's showing jurors where they sat. #theatershooting

--
He was shot when he got up to leave. Then he fell to the ground and hid, crouching. Later ran out. #theatershooting

--
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Heard gunfire, screaming, people moving around. "I was thinking I was going to die." #theatershooting

If a witness decided to try and attack JH would we even see it? Is the live feed a few seconds behind?

I believe we would--but my guess would be that the officers would stop it. It has happened before--(not this case but others) and quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised--

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 3m3 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting survivor Lucas Smith says he was shot as he was trying to flee, then laid hidden. Remembers thinking "I was going to die."

--
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 3m3 minutes ago
"I felt pain in my leg and then got in the car to drive away. That's when I saw the wound and knew I was shot." #theatershooting

--CBSDenver ‏@CBSDenver · 3m3 minutes ago
Notebook offers glimpse into Colorado #theatershooting gunman’s mind http://cbsloc.al/1J511zg

--
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Witness had 8 buck shot pellets to his leg #TheaterShooting #theatertrial

Michael White, Jr. -- counts 65 and 123

GSW to torso/shoulder
Count 65: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree after deliberation
Count 123: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree extreme indifference

Prosecution seems rushed this morning in their questioning.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 3m3 minutes ago
Smith steps down. Next #theatershooting witness: Michael White, a survivor.

--
Marshall Zelinger ‏@7Marshall · 2m2 minutes ago
As survivor Michael White takes stand in #TheaterShooting trial, 2 deputies stood between him & defendant's table. Hadn't seen that before

--
Michael White is next on the stand he was at the theater #TheaterShooting #theatertrial

--
White Jr. was shot in the left calf and was hit in the shoulder by a shotgun blast. #theatershooting

--
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Michael was with his dad, sister, GF and friends #theatershooting #theatertrial

--
Shot in shoulder, broke ribs and collapsed lung. He was also shot in leg #theatershooting #theatertrial

Did y'all see that? The 3rd Bailiff went over in front of JH when that last witness left the stand.

That was super weird!

They do! I wonder if they are saving time so they will get as much time as possible with the psychiatrist video.

IS it just me..BUT they seemed to be very careful with the last witness having prosecutor walk him to the stand and two deputies stand in front of the defence table along with the one stand in aisle to protect JH??? It just appeared more pronounced than Ii have seen before.

Did y'all see that? The 3rd Bailiff went over in front of JH when that last witness left the stand.

That was super weird!

I was wondering if Ms Teesch-Maquire was assisting the witness. She walked him in and out. Maybe he was likely to lose balance or something?

I think there are a couple of reasons why. They are wanting to get these people on the stand before the 22 hours of video comes in. They have probably been there for a couple of days already.

And that while everyone can and should be called...the details aren't going to change at this point. The jury gets it. I don't think that we need to hear from 60+ people that they saw a metal sounding something fly over their heads and land on the opposite side of the theather, etc.

No one has said anything different. There can be no question in each juror's mind that this is exactly what happened. And of course, the DT isn't denying it either!

I could be wrong...but that's the way I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88