CO CO - Jenifer Ann “Mountain Sun” Driver, North Crestone Campground, Saguache Co, 16 Oct 2021

Good info @Filly. It helped to find the above footage. Thanks. Interesting info on their page.

Yes on their page they have alot of workshops that seem to be in person. Listening to one of their daily broadcasts they mentioned a dance and were glad to be able to be together in person.

Perhaps they can find this lady through one of those gatherings?

November 30, 2021 article. Sheriff indicates they will leave the case open for definite evidence of what happened.

SCSO provides update on woman reported missing from Crestone area

After speaking with previous associates and friends, SCSO learned that Driver had indicated that she was planning on ending her life.

In response to a message on social media from a friend who was wishing her well, Driver wrote, “I will be leaving my body and going to my star system at the end of September. I stayed to get the most of my journey here but am tired of the upkeep of the vessel.”

November 30, 2021 article. Sheriff indicates they will leave the case open for definite evidence of what happened.

SCSO provides update on woman reported missing from Crestone area

After speaking with previous associates and friends, SCSO learned that Driver had indicated that she was planning on ending her life.

In response to a message on social media from a friend who was wishing her well, Driver wrote, “I will be leaving my body and going to my star system at the end of September. I stayed to get the most of my journey here but am tired of the upkeep of the vessel.”

Wow OK. SO where's the person who she was seen with? Do you need a second person to go to your star system?

So it looks like it could be a non-assisted suicide due to possible ill health?

WHOA. I just saw a friend of hers post a missing flyer on facebook. I am FB friends with her, we were friends about 12 years ago when I attended community college. She got very strange...I mean real earthy and into all things earthy, but we drifted apart and remain FB friends. Had NO idea she went towards a cult. It's been a really long time since I browsed her FB but boy there are lots of signs pointing to the LHW group. So sad for Jeni. I hope she is OK

And I would never have recognized her. Maybe a little but that first photo is really bad and the shaved hair is so different. She had really nice hair when I knew her

OK so...this was in 2009 but I have FB messages with her. She friended my partner's aunt and I was like hey how do you know her? She told me whenever she is fantasizing about moving ti India or Hawaii she seeks out people with roots in those places. So she HAS been a dreamer and one to want to just leave in the past. She literally said she thinks about "running away to Hawaii". Again, it's all in passing and 13 years ago but still...She also offered to take maternity photos for me then as I remember she was really into photography.

I don't see it on here and it's been a while since I looked at WS rules, can her FB be posted?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back