CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

Discussion in 'Jessica Ridgeway' started by nursebeeme, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matou

matou #los2188

I don't remember that. Do you remember where you heard that?

EDIT: I see the link someone just posted. xo

2. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

Maybe the location is just close to Mr. "Andrews, Superior, Alpha's" home...btw there is an Andrews located near the remains site (fb and whitepages). What a common name though and I certainly wouldn't want to cause an innocent person undue distress based purly on speculation.

3. absentia

absentia Active Member

totally! I noticed that early on and promptly forgot about it. that would mean he lives nearby to know the combo town & street names and has spent time planning this with the meaning he wants inferred.

4. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Hoping LE is making sure that all of the officers are familiar with the faces of the RSO's who best fit the profile, in case they do show up at events, vigils, etc. or just in the general area of either crime scene.

5. pinto

pinto New Member

As I was driving in this area today, I saw garbage bags sitting every couple of miles or so, at the edge of the road and marked with a traffic cone. I believe that the "waste collectors" were maintenance workers who walk the side of the road and pick up trash, put it into bags, and drop with a cone to be picked up by a vehicle.

6. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. Every time I see an 18-wheeler pulled over so the driver can check his tires or his load cover, I wonder whether he was dumping a body on the other side. There are so many vehicles beside the road, when you start paying attention. It's spooky -- but 99.999% of them are innocent.

7. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

I'm wondering if it's possible he carried her through the drainage culvert.:waitasec: Wonder where the other end of that culvert comes out, is it just across the road?

8. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Me too. Generally we see it's this type and type of attitude that gets them caught :please: :moo:

9. Ghostwheel

Ghostwheel Pyrrhonist

I agree, that is most likely. Or they could be trying to make someone THINK they have DNA. Put the pressure on, make them possibly act differently at home because they are wondering what they could have missed, and freaking because they think LE will appear at their door any minute.

10. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

IiRC evidence was on the road. Red markers LE had in a photo.

11. BlueIris

BlueIris Inactive

The road was CLOSED until recently? Why? Was it being repaired or something? Has this been reported in the media (I missed it somehow if it was!). That seems significant to me! Did he know it had just re-opened? If so, how and why did he know this?

12. jaycee

jaycee Member

Interesting isn't it. If it was on purpose, they have a real arrogant creep on their hands that will play games with law enforcement. If it is coincidence, he is one lucky SOB because this has to be messing with the cops and profilers.

13. Ghostwheel

Ghostwheel Pyrrhonist

So what does this say about us that we are wondering if every car pulled over to the side of the road is dumping a body.....:waitasec: Morbid humor, sorry....

14. SarahEcho

SarahEcho New Member

Interesting that nobody noticed the backpack being dropped off overnight, at least not that we know of. Familiarity with an area might be that you work there and overnight hours might mean a paper delivery driver would be normal for to go through stop and go as they bring the daily news. That would be odd, a perp that delivers the news and makes the news.

15. Theforeigner

Theforeigner Well-Known Member

I guess it´s possible , however I dont belive it's probale because I just don´t belive an animal would choose to drag the body through that fence due to that it´s, as far as I know, barbed wire.

16. otto

otto Verified Expert

Alpha male ... alpha Andrew

17. matou

matou #los2188

Has LE been looking in the closest garbage dumps? This guy could have just dropped off smaller packages into some dumpsters anywhere in the city. At a self serve car wash?

18. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

JMOO WM (garbage men) would never see her in the pipe. They discovered her & called LE. saw the sky news video.

19. Thorn

Thorn Member

OT:
    Hello All,
    Any help would be appreciated. I have a PM from a WS member, but I seem to be having an issue viewing it. Since I am new here on WS I am wondering if there is something special that I need to do in order to see the reply? TIA for your suggestions.

20. Lava

Lava Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.