CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://kdvr.com/2012/10/12/police-c...enver-follow-up-tip-in-jessica-ridgeway-case/

From the article above...

"It happened about 9:30 p.m. near W. 4th Ave. and Sante Fe Drive."

If you go to the Colorado Sex Offender site.. http://sor.state.co.us/

Then click on "Map search" (on right end of middle blue bar )

Then type West 4th ave & Santa Fe drive, Denver, the map will appear below.

The closest area to West 4th ave and Santa Fe dr. has a little purple symbol that indicates there are 2 ROS there.

Zoom in and click on the purple symbol and you will see their names and a picture of one.

Those are the only two that I can find that close to West 4th ave and Santa Fe Dr. (regarding the article above)

Hope this helps cause I'm still not sure at all.

Interesting. Found an RSO with last known address on Moore Circle, right near Jessica's house. Doesn't say what he was convicted of.

And one near Chelsea park.
Didn't link to them, because the website says it doesn't give permission to do so, but you can go to the Colorado RSO website and look in Westminster.

Neither name was one I've heard mentioned on a news report yet.

Yes... I found those two late last night, but wasn't posting them because I didn't think we could. If we are thinking of the same ones, the one that is on 106th Court is just on the other side of the park... :(

I have been reading all trying to catch up.So very sad that this keeps happening to our children.It would be terrific if they have caught this .

So I keep looking at the map. I don't know why, really... I just keep looking at the roads wondering how what got to where. How it happened, I guess. I feel really upset about this, and maybe I should declare a moratorium on reading the news or this site for a couple of days because it's 2am and I'm still reading. I guess it hits close to home because I have a daughter the same age.

Anyhow, so I keep looking at these maps, at Jessica's route to school. It occurred to me, and maybe someone already mentioned this on an earlier thread, but I still haven't finished reading them all, but look at the area where she was walking. These are not roads that go anywhere... they're just those serpentine neighborhood type roads that you get lost in because everything looks the same and you have to drive slowly because of all of the curves and not knowing whether a child or dog or whatnot will just run right out in front of you. In my neighborhood they actually have speedbumps in many of these sorts of roads.

So because her route, from house to park and then park to school, was entirely in these sorts of suburban, stay in the neighborhood sorts of roads, it just seems to me that the person who did this either lives there, or was there on a job. Or had been there on a job before. I just don't see how it could be different and make any sense. What would lead someone to just happen to be driving around in there at that time of morning for it to be a crime of opportunity from outside that neighborhood?

I'll try to attach a map of the walking route.

The second thing that I noticed is that everything makes a big circle... the area of Jessica's house/the park, to where she was found, to the area where her backpack was found. Again, I think it was someone within that immediate area, or someone who worked in that area.

I labeled the map: her house is A, the park is B, the intersection where MSM suggests she was last seen is C, the school is D, approx. area of backpack is E and approx. area where Jessica was found is F.

Now that I've written all of this, I am not even sure if it's helpful at all. Argh :(

I hope we wake up tomorrow (today) to find someone has been arrested.

Attachments

• School Route.jpg
    School Route.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Entire Area.jpg
    Entire Area.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Alternate Route.jpg
    Alternate Route.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 88
The older one is the one who offended with a child from what I have seen.

Its 5 am here going to bed hopefully when I get up in a few hours I will read Perp caught.

It's rare for children to be dismembered, these scumbags usually strangle or suffocate. Do they have the death penalty in that part of the country?

We have a little girl of 5 with cerebral palsy missing presumed murdered in the UK right now. Will be watching the American news channels for updates on Jessica

It's rare for children to be dismembered, these scumbags usually strangle or suffocate. Do they have the death penalty in that part of the country?

We have a little girl of 5 with cerebral palsy missing presumed murdered in the UK right now. Will be watching the American news channels for updates on Jessica

Only one person has been executed in Colorado since the death penalty was reinstated in 1976; some people consider them an abolitionist state, but they officially have the death penalty and may sentence people to death. Executing them is another story...

I simply cannot understand murdering a child, I just can't. I really cannot wrap my mind around the sort of person who would dismember another person, but especially a child. It is sickening.

LE always hold more information from the public so not to jepordize the case. I strongly feel a arrest is on the horizon. There will be justice for Jessica! I am more than confident the FBI/LE will have this monster off the streets and charges brought before the month is out! :mad:

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

What's up w/ the board this morning? Not refreshing. Seems like I was locked out.?m srry just weird.

Bowman said she and others are also organizing a balloon release Saturday.

"We had already started planning the balloon-wish release. Now we're just turning it into a celebration of her life," Bowman said.

Markers will be distributed so that people can write messages on the balloons "to send to her in heaven," she said.

The balloon-release event will take place at 2 p.m. at the same location — which is in the parking lot of an American Furniture Warehouse.

Bowman said organizers would welcome more donations of balloons and food for the event.

"As long as we need to be here, we're going to be here for people," Bowman said. "It's been hard, but hopefully together we can find something good to come out of this."

http://www.timescall.com/news/longm...ls-call-news-conference-jessica-ridgeway-case

What's up w/ the board this morning? Not refreshing. Seems like I was locked out.?m srry just weird.

That happened to me too earlier when I was on my Kindle. I'm on my desktop right now and everything seems okay.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-13-05-52-28

Jessica was last seen beginning a short walk from her home to Witt Elementary School on the morning of Oct. 5. She never arrived. A search by hundreds of law officers did not start until hours later because Jessica's mother works nights and slept through a call from school officials saying Jessica wasn't there.

Jessica's backpack was found on a sidewalk in Superior on Oct. 7, some 6 miles northwest of her Westminster home. On Wednesday, authorities discovered a body in Arvada, about 7 miles west of her home, in a park in Arvada. They announced the body was Jessica's on Friday.

bbm

LE always hold more information from the public so not to jepordize the case. I strongly feel a arrest is on the horizon. There will be justice for Jessica! I am more than confident the FBI/LE will have this monster off the streets and charges brought before the month is out! :mad:

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

bbm

I'm leaning that way as well. During the presser last night, one of the officers kept saying "apprehend the suspect", etc. To me, that's different than "apprehend a suspect." Maybe I'm placing too much value on the word 'the', but seems like they may have someone specific in mind and are working on gathering further evidence.

:praying:

(ETA: it was also said that the predator is still "at large". I'm caught up in the semantics of the wording, but does "at large" mean they have a suspect but can't find him? Or they have no idea who did this? Or is it just a general term than be used for either?)

bbm

I'm leaning that way as well. During the presser last night, one of the officers kept saying "apprehend the suspect", etc. To me, that's different than "apprehend a suspect." Maybe I'm placing too much value on the word 'the', but seems like they may have someone specific in mind and are working on gathering further evidence.

:praying:

(ETA: it was also said that the predator is still "at large". I'm caught up in the semantics of the wording, but does "at large" mean they have a suspect but can't find him? Or they have no idea who did this? Or is it just a general term than be used for either?)

Idiom:
at large
1. Not in confinement or captivity; at liberty: a convict still at large.

free; uncaptured. (Usually said of criminals not in custody.) At noon, the day after the robbery, the thieves were still at large. There is a murderer at large in the city!

My heart goes out to Jessica's family. I cant imagine having to absorb all of this. I agree that LE may have a suspect in mind and is looking for some independent information from the public, like changing appearances, sudden absence...

Do you know it is despicable that someone would set up a page for Jessica on FB posing as her mother...what motivatation would someone have to do that?? Makes me wonder...what on earth is wrong with people!

Prayers this morning for justice.

I'm unbelievably sad about this case. I'm so sorry for Jessica and her family.

Do you know it is despicable that someone would set up a page for Jessica on FB posing as her mother...what motivatation would someone have to do that?? Makes me wonder...what on earth is wrong with people!

I would report that to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member