https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

GUILTY CO - John Snorsky for attempted kidnapping of 8yo girl, Aurora, 2013

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by trigger, Oct 29, 2013.

1. trigger

trigger Well-Known Member

AURORA, Colo. — Police are offering $10,000 — the largest reward offered in the history of the department — for information about a man who pulled an 8-year-old girl from her bed in Aurora on Monday morning.

The kidnapping was described as “bold and brazen” by Aurora police, who said the incident took place near the intersection of E. 16th Avenue and Hanover Street, which is about a mile north of E. Colfax Avenue, around 12:15 a.m.

Police said the kidnapper parked a vehicle in the alley behind the girl’s home. He removed the screen door from the window, opened the girl’s unlocked window and grabbed her from her bed, police said.

http://kdvr.com/2013/10/28/suspect-pulled-aurora-8-year-old-from-her-bed-in-attempted-kidnapping/

2. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

Thank God she is ok!!

3. trigger

trigger Well-Known Member

Her screams saved her life. This reminds me of the 5 yr old kidnapped in Washington in Sept 2013. But the suspect took her into nearby woods. He ran away when he heard someone nearby. And of course Isabel Celis.

4. matou

matou #los2188

I hope video will be available of this guy or his car in the area around the time he did this. I hope he is found soon. The cigarette smoke is a good clue too, obviously a smoker.

5. prima.facie

prima.facie Long Time Member

ugh. there is continually attempts made here in Colorado. I have lived all over and for some reason I hear about attempted abductions HERE more than anywhere else I have lived. I have posted about it before...but there is an epidemic of this happening here :(

happy she got away. scared he is still out there and [allegedly] driving a very common car here in CO.

6. prima.facie

prima.facie Long Time Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478905/Girl-8-escapes-snatched-bedroom-Aurora-Colorado.html

and I had someone ask me what the hell is going on with Aurora....it is in the news a lot. it really is o.0 well, the area is home to an air force base In which I lived on. it is also home to a LOT of gang activity. it is not a safe area; although there are some little niches here and there that are safe...especially southeastern part of the city...but you could not pay me enough $$$ to live there. If I have to be in that area, I am armed. the area of this neighborhood is a sketchy run down area where drugs, gang activity, prostitution, etc is a problem.

makes me wonder if the perp is local or not and purposely in that area looking for a victim.

7. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

I hope he is found quick and think with a $20,000 reward every blonde guy driving a BMW is going to be looked at. I have hope he will be captured very soon.

8. Marie

Marie Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?

Not everything makes the news. In one of the upscale suburbs of Denver there has recently been a perp approaching young boys on school grounds. During recess. During lunch breaks. On the playground. Yet, no news stories about this extremely bold behavior :(

9. margarita25

margarita25 “We must stand together in solidarity” - Doc T

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/reward-offered-colorado-attempted-abduction-20712271

Reward Doubled in Colorado Attempted Abduction

"The reward being offered to track down a man who tried to kidnap an 8-year-old girl from her bedroom in suburban Denver was doubled to $20,000 Tuesday as police tracked down leads."

Also, form the above link:

"Oates said there is no indication the family was targeted and police are treating the case as an attempted stranger abduction, a rare crime. Investigators are studying surveillance videos of businesses, searching sex offender databases and also checking on whether there have been any other similar incidents elsewhere in the Denver area.

"We think there's a predator out there. And he has to be caught, and he has to be stopped," Oates said."

10. margarita25

Reward doubles: Aurora PD offering $20,000 for info on ‘predator’ in kidnapping

"AURORA, Colo. — Police are now offering $20,000 — the largest reward offered in the history of the department — for information about a man who pulled an 8-year-old girl from her bed in Aurora on Monday morning."

11. margarita25

The kidnapping was described as “bold and brazen” by Aurora police, who said the incident took place near the intersection of E. 16th Avenue and Hanover Street, which is about a mile north of E. Colfax Avenue, around 12:15 a.m.

http://goo.gl/maps/jgYUl

12. margarita25

13. margarita25

14. margarita25

Had this guy escaped been caught yet?
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/police-think-sex-offender-stole-underwear-bike-makeup-boulder-pd-looking-for-more-victims

"Martinez escaped from Denver police custody on Oct. 9 by slipping out of his handcuffs while handcuffed to a bench at Denver Police headquarters. He is accused of committing new sexual assaults on Oct. 19 and is being investigated for another that occurred on Oct. 12."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/escaped-sex-offender-eugene-felix-martinez-caught-in-boulder

<edit: I see he was already back in custody---THANK GOODNESS>

"Colo. - Ten days after a convicted sex offender slipped out of his handcuffs to escape Denver police custody, a new pair was slapped on by Boulder officers."

15. margarita25

Gosh I hope LE finds this guy soon...

16. margarita25

I wonder if this is the "candy man" from last year back to his tricks? Which suburb? When? TIA

17. kai

kai Well-Known Member

18. kai

kai Well-Known Member

Suspect John Stanley Snorsky facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/johnathan.snorsky?fref=ts

Incredibly talented artist with quite a few disturbing self made comments- there is a whole lot of sleuthing that can be done on this page. Photo of his "new" silver Mercedes car is posted. Not a bmw as possible witnesses thought, but still a similar silver vehicle. His comments are very disturbing IMO.

Good job Aurora PD for finding this perp! Now keep him LOCKED UP!

19. kai

kai Well-Known Member

http://www.9news.com/news/article/3...re-information-on-attempted-abduction-suspect

Aurora Police held a press conference Saturday in which they thanked the public for the hundreds of tips received on the attempted abduction of an 8-year-old girl from her bedroom this week.

But they also stressed they needed more information on the suspect in the case.

His Mercedes was impounded Tuesday as well to search for evidence. By Friday, police were able to determine probable cause for the kidnapping.

20. margarita25

Thanks for the update!

From the above link:

[​IMG]

I really hope they got the right guy! If so, Thank Goodness!!!

So, it turned out to be a Mercedes, not a BMW...(noting for reference)

[​IMG]
    http://www.9news.com/news/article/362742/188/Police-seek-more-information-on-attempted-abduction-suspect

He seems to be getting some support on his fb---speculation that he's not the guy (as well as opposing opinions)...I wonder what evidence they have. I sure hope they have the right guy! He somewhat resembles the sketches imo...Does he have a record?