GUILTY CO - Jordan Vong, 7, found deceased, Denver, 6 Aug 2018 *arrests*

Jordan was such a beautiful boy. True, the odds seemed stacked against him, but you just never know what he would have become, whose lives he may have enriched, what experiences he may have had... just utterly sad and devastating.

and totally O/T and inconsequential - I am cringing repeatedly at the word "tat". Tattoo artists (and aficionados) prefer "tattoo." Just saying, not important, carry on.
I had no idea there was a preference. I'm not particularly hip :)

ETA also got one at 17 without any ID presented, at the only shop available at the time in my town. But not on my face :)

The face tat near eye dates to June 22 - July 6, 2018 per Instagram photos (unless covered with make up). I can't determine the shape but tats near eye are very known to be significant-- especially in prison. I don't think Auntie is a stranger to LE. Young Jordan didn't have much of a chance. MOO

It’s a heart above 3 Xs plus 2 on the chest and at least 2 on each arm. A lot for someone who just turned 16 for sure.

From The Denver Post

Jordan Vong murder accused faces court

"Jennie Bunsom’s parents were not present in the courtroom.

Bunsom’s attorneys asked the judge whether the teen could be appointed a guardian ad litem, meaning someone to investigate what would be in the best interest of the child. No parents or family members were present in the courtroom.

Family members and friends have been vocal about the situation on social media, posting about their sadness, anger, confusion and feelings of betrayal about the tragedy.

Bunsom is scheduled to appear in court again on Aug. 24."

Last edited:

"Jennie Bunsom’s parents were not present in the courtroom.

Bunsom’s attorneys asked the judge whether the teen could be appointed a guardian ad litem, meaning someone to investigate what would be in the best interest of the child. No parents or family members were present in the courtroom.

Family members and friends have been vocal about the situation on social media, posting about their sadness, anger, confusion and feelings of betrayal about the tragedy.

Bunsom is scheduled to appear in court again on Aug. 24."
Yeah, I'd have a hard time showing up to support her if she was mine. I just want to know what happened here. It must have been pretty bad to warrant such charges. Two young lives ruined forever. That whole family must be in shock.

Yeah, I'd have a hard time showing up to support her if she was mine. I just want to know what happened here. It must have been pretty bad to warrant such charges. Two young lives ruined forever. That whole family must be in shock.

I do hope they change the charges and add lesser charges before she goes to trial. I think she has been perhaps overcharged, but I'm not sure of the legalities in this state.

It seems it may appear, right now, it was a clear state of passion in a person's mind, and many jurors may want to have a second degree option or even less.

As to her parents not being able to be there for her, are they in jail? Or did they choose not to attend? There may be a reason that they could not attend and they were prevented from doing so other than by choice and she was not living with family at the time of this event.

Last edited:

the article has been recently updated to include

"The Denver Office of the Medical Examiner expects to have Vong’s autopsy report complete in about eight weeks."

Strategic, so that information is not released to the public or to the defense team until it is completed?

.... or an "O dear"moment that toxicology is needed as she may have given him drugs or he came across drugs? That would change everything as to the charges that I doubted in the post above.

“ According to the probable cause statement, Vong’s body was found with a “towel and comforter around his head, biological matter and blood about his nose, and an unknown imprint on Vong’s chest.”

Thank you for posting This clears up a lot of info bc of the ages of family members and living under the same roof . The biological matter and imprint info as well seems extremely violent and not as she described . I am in tears for this poor child and what he seems to have suffered.

the betrayal that poor little kid felt breaks my heart :*(

The face tat near eye dates to June 22 - July 6, 2018 per Instagram photos (unless covered with make up). I can't determine the shape but tats near eye are very known to be significant-- especially in prison. I don't think Auntie is a stranger to LE. Young Jordan didn't have much of a chance. MOO

the only face tattoo that means much in prison is the tear drop. (either bodies or years) unfortunately, we have a genre of rappers whose faces are covered w them and now teens are emulating that....... sucks for their future job prospects for sure. thanks, tekashi and ilk!!! lol

the only face tattoo that means much in prison is the tear drop. (either bodies or years) unfortunately, we have a genre of rappers whose faces are covered w them and now teens are emulating that....... sucks for their future job prospects for sure. thanks, tekashi and ilk!!! lol
Speaking of rappers, I'm only making a guess but the timing of the face tattoo may have a connection to XXXTentacion's murder on June 18. She was quite a fan according to her FB and Instagram. XXXTentacion had a broken heart on his face in about the same spot. Given that he had a history of violence against women combined with some of his depressing tattoos (17 was supposed to represent his last year alive) it makes me sad that so many young people idolized him.

Ah well, musicians from my era had their histories too. So it goes.

Speaking of rappers, I'm only making a guess but the timing of the face tattoo may have a connection to XXXTentacion's murder on June 18. She was quite a fan according to her FB and Instagram. XXXTentacion had a broken heart on his face in about the same spot. Given that he had a history of violence against women combined with some of his depressing tattoos (17 was supposed to represent his last year alive) it makes me sad that so many young people idolized him.

O/T My son actually went to his public memorial service.

Jennie Bunsom, aunt accused of killing 7-year-old Jordan Vong, appears in Denver court
Robert Garrison
3:05 PM, Aug 16, 2018

Jennie Bunsom was advised of her rights during the Thursday morning court appearance. The Denver Post reports that defense attorneys requested Bunsom be appointed a guardian ad litem, meaning someone to investigate what would be in the best interest of the child. The paper reported that no parents or family members were present in the courtroom.

Earlier this week, Bunsom was charged as an adult with first-degree murderafter deliberation and first-degree murder by a person in a position of trust in the death of Vong, but it will likely be up to a judge to decide whether the case belongs in adult or juvenile court.

The Denver Office of the Medical Examiner said Monday it had determined Vong’s manner of death was homicide, but that his cause of death was “still pending.”
Jennie Bunsom, aunt accused of killing 7-year-old Jordan Vong, appears in Denver court

Montbello crimes, by street address: Denver Crimes

Yes. This website is searchable by Street and address.

MsMarple, verrrrry interesting that you mention June 18th as a significant date! It coincides with the address having a searchable result on that exact date. I think you are onto something.

I'll agree, based on previous post as when she got the tattoos it was after that. Due to visuals and timing on her current Instagram photos.

Oops, tried to multiquote but did not work above.

Thanks MsMarple, good info!

O/T My son actually went to his public memorial service.

It amazes me when people idolize that guy. Beating his ex to a pulp and threatening to penetrate her with BBQ tools? Ugh.

It amazes me when people idolize that guy. Beating his ex to a pulp and threatening to penetrate her with BBQ tools? Ugh.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't think my son idolized him. He was fond of some of his music, but he realizes that performers are just people. I think he mostly went as an adventure (he was only 17 at the time and it was his first road trip with a buddy) and he got to meet other rappers while he was there.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't think my son idolized him. He was fond of some of his music, but he realizes that performers are just people. I think he mostly went as an adventure (he was only 17 at the time and it was his first road trip with a buddy) and he got to meet other rappers while he was there.
I hear ya. At your son's age I paid no attention to the private lives of my favorite musicians, it was all about the music.

I think JB did idolize XXXTentacion though and had hopes of becoming famous herself. JMO.
Spiffy Draco
Spiffy Draco Offical (@iamspiffydraco) • Instagram photos and videos
Spiffy Productions (content has been deleted)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back