CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, 4 hrs is common. It's surprising that they might release info so quickly though.

Must have been open and shut case. I'd have to guess a VERY obvious COD. Prob only bones left sooo gun shot? Stab wounds?

Not that I wish that on the poor girl but with sufficient evidence of COD aren't we more likely to find a weapon and or a perp?

Who is the older boy she was dating? has he been cleared?

About an hour or so ago I checked Nancy Grace's page to see what she was going to talk about tonight and Kayleah's name was on there....that she had been found. Just now though something else is there instead so I'm not sure if she's going to talk about Kayleah or not.

I'm trying to catch up with what's happened ~ has the body been identified yet or does LE just believe it could be Kayleah? :(

About an hour or so ago I checked Nancy Grace's page to see what she was going to talk about tonight and Kayleah's name was on there....that she had been found. Just now though something else is there instead so I'm not sure if she's going to talk about Kayleah or not.

I'm trying to catch up with what's happened ~ has the body been identified yet or does LE just believe it could be Kayleah? :(

There is no confirmed ID as of yet to the public that the body is Kayleah.

I feel terrible for Mike this wait is killing him right now, being so far away in Cali makes it even worse. Just absolutely terrible for the entire family, of course, but become friends via facebook with mike in the beginning of this ordeal and realized what a great guy he is. I am heartsick about all of this.

I knew he was a special guy when I read about how he cut off his hair for Locks Of Love. Please extend my sympathies to him and the whole family. This is just heartbreaking.
I am hoping that somehow, this was an accident.

The body has not officially been identified yet. LE believes it could be Kayleah.

Am I the only one who blanched at the ditch guy's description of the body?
While I realize he would have said such a thing, after being confronted with such a horrible sight (I bet he doesn't have a nightmareless sleep for years, I know I wouldn't) but did the reporter really find it necessary to insert the phrase "white and bloated" into the story? Good gracious, it just seemed so disrespectful :(
JMHO

23607900_640X480.jpg

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/23606902/detail.html#

There is no confirmed ID as of yet to the public that the body is Kayleah.
Thanks ~ maybe that's why she changed the subject matter for her show. I'll go back and catch up reading here now!

Kayleah's Friends, Family React To News​

Kayleah's mother, April Wilson, was informed that a body has been found. A victim's advocate answered Wilson's door and asked the media to respect her privacy.

7NEWS reporter Lance Hernandez asked family friend, Cheryl Fendrick, if the canal area was a place Kayleah would have gone on her own.
"She would have no reason to be (here)," Fendrick said. "If it's Kayleah, (she) had to have been brought here."
Fendrick, who has participated in several searches for the girl, said that family and friends plan to hold a candlelight vigil at 7 p.m. at the site where the body was found.

"She used to call me Grandma," said Fendrick, adding that the nearly two months of wondering and worrying has been an ordeal for family and friends.
It's been "very hurtful, very painful. (I'm) very scared for her," the woman said. She has been "praying that we find her alive, praying that somebody that had her would let her go and let her come home."​

So far they have said nothing on our local news it will prob. be on at 10:00 tonight, but apparently there has been a body found here in a retention pond :( That of a 59 year old female ......

We don't really get that kind of news around here :( may she RIP ....

Not a mention of Kayleah so far though ~ thankfully, just in case the remains found aren't her.

I would be very surprised if they release info to the public before tomorrow.

Maybe not COD this soon, probably ID, though.

So far they have said nothing on our local news it will prob. be on at 10:00 tonight, but apparently there has been a body found here in a retention pond :( That of a 59 year old female ......

We don't really get that kind of news around here :( may she RIP ....
So sorry,mystic. There was another body found in a pond in Lakewood the other day, and a missing man, Hae Park thought to be in the Colorado River.

NG talking about womans body found in suitcase in SF Bay....horrible

I would be very surprised if they release info to the public before tomorrow.
From what I've read so far about the decomposition, I would also think it could take a while. MOO

I think they can make ID based on DNA or dental records...cause of death may be harder. But if they say they had completed the autopsy, I imagine they were able to determine COD, as I doubt they would want to list it as "undetermined." I hope they can tell, for legal purposes and really, really hope they can or have found some DNA on her somehow (all assuming this is Kayleah-we won't know that for sure, although I did read someplace (no link handy) that her mother was called to the ME's office. I doubt it was to identify remains, at this point and I imagine with FBI involved since early on, they should have obtained dental records already...

This means rounds and rounds of interviews of everyone she knew, once again...a painful necessity, in these types of cases...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4