CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinker22

Thinker22 Well-Known Member

I don't watch TV news so pardon the odd question. Are members of her family pleading for the public to watch for or look for her? If not, maybe they know something dreadful about this case.

2. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Her mother has made a public plea in that regard.

ReadySet and HayLouise like this.
  3. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Could she have taken off in a plane, still, only from another airport? Not the Doss one? Someone said she had ties to Kansas. Or did she ever use another airport in Colorado? Could the phone be thrown off a plane and ping before breaking up?

Mountain Misst, Hatfield and SandyQLS like this.
  4. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

I had suggested, threads back, that people encourage others to boycott his business in an effort just to pressure him to sit down with LE. That met with some resistance. Ok. Now + the info re: animal treatment. Hmm. How do I feel/continue to feel now, in general about all of this? Not good.

Jazzy5980 and tmar like this.
  5. hindsight2020

hindsight2020 Well-Known Member

exactly.....and also the fact that the last person to see KB has lawyered up/not speaking, very little information that has been made public and police are tight lipped, hence, too many variables that only create conjecture.<sigh>

6. Mae’s Friend

Mae’s Friend Active Member

For fear of being redundant, the most common sense explanation usually ends up being the correct one. Every attempt I’ve read that falls into the category of “maybe she wanted to get away” and was driven, flew etc....makes no sense to me. The most logical outcome, based on the limited evidence we’ve seen thus far, is an awful one for KB and her child.

7. Charlot123

Is there some info about Patrick? Where is a link?

Are they not local? Then the area best known to him would be where he spent his childhood.

8. I wonder if even that dump was under his name? It probably was under one of his friend’s since he stayed in the car.

Steelslady likes this.
  9. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Wow. I find this quite significant even though it was back in 2010. It is a location he may have driven to more than once for the purpose of business. Therefore, he would know the way there without the use of GPS or maps. No googling required. He may even know the back roads to take to avoid heavy traffic areas/areas likely to have cameras. And the best locations along the route to dump a body or get rid of evidence (her purse, clothes, etc). Whether he had a smart phone or not is no longer relevant to me with this new info. If he was smart he disabled his truck's GPS, turned off his phone (and took out battery and sim card for extra measure) and just drove those roads he would have known like the back of his hand. Of course, it's also not so smart to go somewhere familiar to him. I'm still of the opinion the phone pings and stalling text messages will be his undoing. MOO.

Google Maps

MerBeach, Moonracer, tmar and 9 others like this.
  10. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

He couldn't have told CB they broke up because, through his lawyer, he's confirmed they had a good relationship.

Sanz, SandyQLS, Steelslady and 3 others like this.
  11. UnicornDragon

UnicornDragon Well-Known Member

The issue is I can write a version in my head that doesn't end well for KB, yet doesn't involve PF just as easily. Which is why it's still 95% PF/5% known other in my head.

SandyQLS, Thespyma and Mae’s Friend like this.
  12. If she was listed as the pilot, it would be on a flight plan at whichever airport. But, early on, I had wondered if she might’ve rode along without listing herself with a friend. It’s possible some small town or country airstrips are a bit more relaxed...I know of a small country “airport” that is pretty loosely manned.

But this late in the case, I am strongly leaning toward PF.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2018
    SandyQLS likes this.
  13. PrairieWind

PrairieWind Verified Attorney

I'm a little surprised we havent heard more from her employer and coworkers.

Hatfield, Sanz, angelainwi and 8 others like this.
  14. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

A million to one.
    I have better chances of winning a lottery that I never bought tickets for.
    MOO.

15. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

He doesn't strike me as being too bright. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he told CB they broke up and told his attorney all was well. Stranger things have happened.
    MOO

16. CuriousMaine

CuriousMaine Well-Known Member

Where is the information about a break-up coming from? Is it speculation/opinion? Did someone in KB or PF circle (friend/family) give a statement regarding the status of their relationship?

Sanz likes this.
  17. They are. Her mom has continued to say she believes Kelsey is out there and someone knows something. Her aunt has asked truckers to be on the lookout. Her brother and a family friend of the Dad and a pastor have spoken out...

18. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

LietKynes, scdiv, HayLouise and 8 others like this.
  19. Her aunt who is a verified insider said it here and elsewhere. I also believe she was quoted in a couple news articles. We don’t know how she came to believe that though. Did her sister tell her that? Was it what PF claimed? Or had someone in the family heard that from Kelsey at some point?

20. Charlot123

I simply don't think he traveled far with the body. He is not a serial killer; people would be scared to drive a dead body 800+ miles. If there is a dead body, it is either close to Colorado, or she was transported somewhere, but was alive at that point.

BTW, I do not understand her family, either. Just asking to look for her and providing no info is strange. Simply because people don't look the same on photos as in regular life, and we have very few photos. I never saw Kelsey's dad on TV. I'd like to see the brother, not just his SO who obviously has no familial resemblance to Kelsey.

I am beginning to realise that if I saw Kelsey, I could miss this fact. We have seen a couple of photos. And a surveillance video - it helps if a person moves in an odd way, but she doesn't.

Does the family have more photos, home videos, perhaps?

Sanz, UnicornDragon, cody22 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.