CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would they dig that close to the house? I don't think he would have buried her that close.

I wondered the same and thought maybe a cadaver dog hit there or something. I can't imagine anyone would be dumb enough to bury something so close to the house like that with all the surrounding area around there... But then again we've seen some of these people do some really stupid stuff so you never know.

That would say a lot about him.

Waste Management has some of the strictest regulations of any of the landfills. They are very careful about what goes into their landfills. They typically will do some search, especially with farms and ranches, because they do not want people sneaking extremely toxic materials like pesticides into their landfill. This is assuming they are talking about Waste Management, Inc. and not using "waste manament facility" to indicate a facility that manages waste. If he did try to take her remains to a landfill, it would more than likely be a county landfill that doesn't pay much attention to what goes in.

Frankly, I think he is toying with the public and LE. I could see him putting in some rags with animal blood just so he could divert resources while he laughs at them for chasing a red herring.

thanks for this.

So did cops call waste mgmt and take things from his trash at the dump? Did they go to his house after he went to the dump?

id assume waste management called the po-lice to let them know PF was just there. It says in the article they took some evidence from this. Yes the cops went to his house after this event. not sure if it's related though.

Mine too. Although I never tested it, on mine you could easily fit a thin person down the opening of my septic tank. The tank lid on mine was made of poured concrete with rebar bent into a handle. Its an older concrete septic tank and the opening looks just big enough to squeeze a small person down. The few times I had to get it pumped out I didnt want to get too near the opening because it looked like someone could slip and fall down into it. LOL

So it all depends on what type of septic tank will depend on the size of the opening. Some have two access openings and also some have vent pipes for them.
Just read this. They're saying that old unused septic tanks present a huge issue with people falling in. Wow. I learned something new today! Child falls into septic tank in Tewksbury; family warns of dangers

So maybe that was the location of an old unused septic tank?

I am 100% sure LE has some solid evidence and when they have their ducks in a row, PF is going down fast and hard.

id assume waste management called the po-lice to let them know PF was just there. It says in the article they took some evidence from this. Yes the cops went to his house after this event. not sure if it's related though.

thanks for this.

So did cops call waste mgmt and take things from his trash at the dump? Did they go to his house after he went to the dump?

Sounds like he took a trip to the dump Monday (yesterday I'm assuming from the article) , cops retrieved some items from.whatever he dumped, then they went back to his house today for a "follow up" but we don't know if they took anything.

Patrick Frazee spotted in public at waste management facility, police return to his property

"TELLER COUNTY, Colo. - UPDATE: Investigators were on the property of Kelsey Berreth's fiancé Patrick Frazee, for the second time Tuesday.

It comes after Eyewitness News exclusively told KRDO they saw Frazee at a waste management facility, dropping off a load on Monday."

BBM

PF did not go to the dump. PF drove a truck with a long trailer on it to the Waste Management Facility pictured in the article.

frazze2%202%20Cropped_1545179685599.jpg_26274570_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

According to the article:

"Employees at the company in Teller County also tell us they saw Frazee at the facility dropping off trash from a long trailer with two other men. Witnesses say Frazee remained in a white pickup truck as the two other men, who drove in two separate cars, unloaded the trailer.

The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation."

The Waste Management Facility is located at 176 Weaverville Rd. in Divide, Colorado, (a small town between Florissant and Woodland Park) and is a 15-minute drive from PF's property outside Florissant.

If he dropped off the load of trash on Monday and LE collected it then went to his house on Tuesday, maybe they did find something. Moo

hmmm...my loved one is (hypothetically) missing...what should I do?

Report her missing; and
Call her work, friends, family, etc.; and
Plead for my loved one's safe return; and
Fully cooperate with LE/seek to eliminate my involvement; and
Look for the mother of my child; and
Speak/explain, humanize, give tips about her personality, likes, dislikes, frequent haunts, etc.

or,

Center myself. Prioritize my feelings. People will think I'm guilty either way so...shrug.
Hide/avoid media, public, friends, family, LE, etc. They'll ask me questions, then I might have to answer questions...yuck!
Wait to see if she shows up somewhere/someday. If not, explain to our baby that people maybe were going to say mean things to/about me, so I paid a lawyer to protect me from criticism... :oops: sorry about your missing mom thingie.

If PF has/had no involvement in KB's disappearance, he's doing everything textbook to put the spotlight on himself. If he's innocent, his behavior is a cold injustice to himself, his fiance', their family and friends.

Has he, or anyone spoke about KB on his behalf?

I don't think he was dumping evidence yesterday, but that does seem like more weird behavior.
^ THIS ^

I am 100% sure LE has some solid evidence and when they have their ducks in a row, PF is going down fast and hard with no way to slip through a loophole.
Yep, ITA.
I think they're putting the squeeze on him waiting for him to panic and make a mistake.
Even arrogant killers like Scott and Drew Peterson start feeling the heat when LE closes in. Remember how Drew smirked for the cameras?
I hope there is resolution to this soon, for the sake of KB's family and loved ones.

moo

Only reason I can think of at this time is that he wanted to make sure it was done. He wanted to witness it himself.
Or he didn’t want the others towing/using his trailer. Maybe even helping them out by transporting their stuff, but didn’t want to loan them the trailer. Unlikely, but possible. Btw, I am highly suspicious of him.

My thought is that if he killed her, it happened at her home. I don’t think he would take her body to his property. I don’t think even if it happened at his house he would bury her there or dispose of her things there. I really think he drove her to Idaho to support his story she was going to see family. I think he would have disposed of her there. Should her body ever be discovered, he needs it to be in Idaho so it looks like something happened to her on her trip and not in Colorado and he’s not involved.

Why not just ask your friends to take it to the dump and not go? He could very well be clearing out trash, but it's mighty convenient after his home and ranch was torn apart by LE. I am wondering, did any media actually see him and these two people drive all of these vehicles and the trailer off of his property? Where exactly did they come from? Do we know for a fact that the trash was from his home and ranch?
If I understand the report correctly, a trailer was hauled by PF to the dump site, and 2 individuals, arriving in separate vehicles, unloaded the trailer while PF remained in the cab of his vehicle. Seems this could have easily been accomplished without PF. I mentioned earlier that it's as if PF is taunting LE. Even if this was just coincidence that PF had debris to dispose, talk about terrible timing. MOO

Friend of Missing Colorado Mom Kelsey Berreth Says Fiance Is a ‘Gentle Soul’

WATCH AT THE 150/151 marker - IMO, I find it very strange that the "friend" will not answer the reporter with a definite "NO". Instead she gets almost timid and says "I can't imagine P harming anyone". I am sure that exact line has been said a million times, even from CW's mom. I was hoping she would be more adamant and say "OH GOD NO, he's too nice". IMO she didn't really answer the reporter's question.

Sounds like he took a trip to the dump Monday (yesterday I'm assuming from the article) , cops retrieved some items from.whatever he dumped, then they went back to his house today for a "follow up" but we don't know if they took anything.

PF did not go to the dump. PF drove a truck with a long trailer attached to a Waste Management Facility in Divide, Colorado.

This is a photo of the Waste Management Facility. It is on a paved road next to the main highway going through the town of Divide.

Attachments

• frazze2 2 Cropped_1545179685599.jpg_26274570_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
    frazze2 2 Cropped_1545179685599.jpg_26274570_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 16
Mine too. Although I never tested it, on mine you could easily fit a thin person down the opening of my septic tank. The tank lid on mine was made of poured concrete with rebar bent into a handle. Its an older concrete septic tank and the opening looks just big enough to squeeze a small person down. The few times I had to get it pumped out I didnt want to get too near the opening because it looked like someone could slip and fall down into it. LOL

So it all depends on what type of septic tank will depend on the size of the opening. Some have two access openings and also some have vent pipes for them.
Our lid is circular and slightly larger than the pumping hose. It is plastic and we keep it covered by a stepping stone. I doubt her entire body was disposed in the septic tank although I think it very possible evidence was disposed in it. JMO

I really think they have put the puzzle pieces together and know it’s him but have no evidence to prove it. Weak circumstantial at this point. This scares me- that if he did it he may get off scott free and keep the baby.

The lid and opening on our septic tank is much larger than the diameter of a fire hose. I don’t live in CO though so maybe they are different.

ETA: I’m sure we would have heard if LE discovered a body in the septic holding tank.
jmo
Okay, my husband thinks I’m a certified freak! We too have a septic tank and I couldn’t remember the size of the opening considering we’ve only had it pumped 3 times in 21 years. I knew it was large, but I too had to confirm if it was large enough to fit a body it. He’s like “HUH”, it got him to look up from the TV though! Our septic is large enough for a body....we are not located in Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member