CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. I can’t imagine, but if they end up saying she was there all along, it’ll be heartbreaking all around...
What is upsetting me is that they are using brown bags to preserve evidence. Brown bags are used for wet evidence. Of course, my mind is now spinning in too many directions on as to what they have found and are taking out.

What is upsetting me is that they are using brown bags to preserve evidence. Brown bags are used for wet evidence. Of course, my mind is now spinning in too many directions on as to what they have found and are taking out.

Are they? I’m having trouble picturing it

Quite a few of those bags as well. I’d rather be wrong and hope that I still am. But so many red flags. Too many. It’s just hard for me not to think fire when all I see is smoke.

I don’t know about you guys, but my stomach is in KNOTS right now.

I feel they’ve likely made a big break in the case.

For some reason, I’ve thought this was premeditated from the beginning. But IF PF is guilty and her house is the crime scene, I feel like it may have been the escalation of an argument that ended in the worst way. :(

JMO as always.

I hope you're right. I feel pessimistic. I wonder if any of this is showboating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88