CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is so sickening -- I wonder if they argued and he got angry and struck her , NOT MEANING TO KILL HER , but a single blow did -- so terrible -- they were both beautiful people and i'm sure they have a beautiful baby -- prayers for kelsey's family and all those touched by this tragedy------------------ he wouldn't have harmed his baby (would he?) -- an argument was probably over the baby ---------- it wasn't planned ?
Nope. Charged with soliciting 1st degree murder

Yes of course this was premeditated. He was actively trying to find someone to kill her. Obviously he knew what he was doing because no one else would help him.
Disgusted. He will never give her up so I really hope they find her.
Please.

Solicitation of first degree murder? What does that mean? Anything but the obvious that he solicited her murder?

Under Section 18-2-301 of the Colorado Revised Statutes (C.R.S.) you commit criminal solicitation when:

• You attempt to persuade another person to commit a felony, or
  • You offer your services or the services of a third party as either a principal or accomplice to commit a felony;
AND

• You intend to promote or facilitate the commission of that crime, under circumstances strongly corroborative of that intent.

What the HELL could she have done to warrant this?? What was going on, this is completely unexpected and I am just broken.

She didn't do anything to warrant this. He decided to end her life. It's likely the same old story of control regarding her and their child. He didn't want anyone else (another man) in Kelsey's life or in his daughter's life. IMO

this is so sickening -- I wonder if they argued and he got angry and struck her , NOT MEANING TO KILL HER , but a single blow did -- so terrible -- they were both beautiful people and i'm sure they have a beautiful baby -- prayers for kelsey's family and all those touched by this tragedy
He was charged with 1st degree murder. Meaning it was premeditated. IMO he is an ugly person inside and out.

this is so sickening -- I wonder if they argued and he got angry and struck her , NOT MEANING TO KILL HER , but a single blow did -- so terrible -- they were both beautiful people and i'm sure they have a beautiful baby -- prayers for kelsey's family and all those touched by this tragedy------------------ he wouldn't have harmed his baby (would he?) -- an argument was probably over the baby ---------- it wasn't planned ?
Soliciting someone to MURDER her is planned.

I am getting a vibe that you are not blaming him 100%.

Under Section 18-2-301 of the Colorado Revised Statutes (C.R.S.) you commit criminal solicitation when:

• You attempt to persuade another person to commit a felony, or
  • You offer your services or the services of a third party as either a principal or accomplice to commit a felony;
AND

• You intend to promote or facilitate the commission of that crime, under circumstances strongly corroborative of that intent.

I wonder if anyone else will be charged along with him based on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members