CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it first degree or warrant sealed and we don’t know?

The arrest warrant was sealed probably because they did not want anyone especially his lawyer or a family member in law enforcement to know that they were coming for him. Also, once he is charged and booked, it is known and no seal is required For that information?

Frazee's attorney Jeremy Loew said his client has been arrested. Court documents showed Frazee has been been charged with first-degree murder after deliberation.

An official said the arrest warrant that was executed is sealed,. He was booked into the Teller County Jail. It's not known when Frazee will make his first court appearance.

ABC News reported that Frazee was seen in handcuffs and police don't believe Berreth is alive.

The Woodland Park Police Department scheduled a 10 a.m. news conference to discuss the arrest.

Fiance of missing mother Kelsey Berreth arrested, charged with murder

This is so terrible for her family and especially her daughter. Prayers for their strength and for the community's healing. It certainly appears law enforcement worked quickly with resolved to arrest those involved. Prayers for them as well.

Absolutly nothing.
There is zero excuse.
This guy would turn a horse trailer over for being a horse.
So pin this on him,and what he did.
Sorry after dealing with a sociopath myself for many years,and walking on eggshells I know.
Thank you, thank you, thank you @AgeofAquaruis. Apparently, we will be typing this on here until our fingers bleed.
Oh, sweet Kelsey. I'm grimly satisfied that PF is going to pay for this, but also so deeply sad. She deserved to raise her daughter. Every mom does. And God knows baby K deserved to grow up in her mama's arms. There was never any evidence that Kelsey was alive--but it really hit home last night, didn't it? Enjoy prison, PF. No more wide open rangeland and blue Colorado skies for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288