CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Frazee arrested, charged with first-degree murder

TELLER COUNTY – A Teller County deputy tells News 5 that Patrick Frazee, Kelsey Berreth’s fiancé, has been arrested Friday morning.

Court documents show Frazee has been charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bond.

Woodland Park Police arrested Frazee with the assistance of the Teller County Sheriff’s Office. We’re told the arrest occurred without incident.

Woodland Park Police said they will hold a news conference at 10 a.m. We are still waiting to receive Frazee’s booking photo.

We will provide live coverage of that news conference on-air on KOAA 5 and online at KOAA.com. We reached out to Frazee’s lawyer, who said he will provide a statement later on Friday.

The news follows recent searches of Berreth’s home where News 5 saw investigators take several loads of evidence Thursday night.

Investigators then zeroed in on searching Berreth’s home days after News 5 also talked with one of Berreth’s neighbors on Monday. That neighbor said she had previously seen two red pickup trucks at Berreth’s home on Thanksgiving Day, when Frazee said he picked up the couple’s daughter.

Frazee's attorney Jeremy Loew said his client has been arrested. Court documents showed Frazee has been been charged with first-degree murder after deliberation.

An official said the arrest warrant that was executed is sealed,. He was booked into the Teller County Jail. It's not known when Frazee will make his first court appearance.

ABC News reported that Frazee was seen in handcuffs and police don't believe Berreth is alive.

The Woodland Park Police Department scheduled a 10 a.m. news conference to discuss the arrest.

Fiance of missing mother Kelsey Berreth arrested, charged with murder

Thread is moving really fast. Does anyone have a link to the Teller County jail roster so we can see when he is booked in?

I worry about everything and lean towards the practical, realistic side. I feel for Kelsey’s family and of course the baby. But ... She will be too young to recall much. That is good. I am confident she will end up in great, loving hands—away from a murderer and who knows what else—and be able to have a wonderful life. I have faith things will be ok and justice will be served. This could have been MUCH worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77