CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the stress he has been under, lol. Running around, clutching his baby, chaining gates, shooting dirty looks, ignoring requests to speak, etc. he knew what was coming his way.
At one point, I wondered if they might find him dead, by his own hand, if he wasn’t detained soon.
Bet he’s nice n comfy tonight.

Right?? When they're innocent, they never pass up a chance to talk about the missing. When they're involved, they just look so guilty avoiding everything. OR shooting off their unbelievable lies...

Also @gitana1 I’ve always been intrigued by your signature. In 1998 we adopted a Gypsy (Romany) boy from Russia. He was 14 months old and is now 20 years old! :)

Wow!! Yes. My family are Spanish Gypsies. Persecuted during the Franco dictatorship for being Gypsies and anti-Franco. (Grandfather and great-grandfather were active in the resistance and great grandfather was assasinated as a result). Entertainers so very poor. My dad left Spain because he was one of the only ones not to dance or sing or play guitar. And due to persecution, he had no other real options. Most of the rest of his siblings were professional Flamenco artists.

He forbade us kids from learning because he felt it was what his people had no choice but to do and it was limiting.

Gypsy culture is bizarre. It can be difficult. Talk about "enmeshed". Family is an organism practically.

But the reality of the life is not at all romantic. The attitude toward non-Gypsies is not great. My mom faced a lot of disdain and rejection from the extended family which is monstrously huge.

It is possible that his Mom

Whether they do that or not will tell us how they feel about this case. If they know he did it and still want to protect him, his family will do whatever they have to try to get him out. If they know he did it and thinks he should pay for his crimes, then they must have some integrity. I have thought from the beginning that his mother probably did not want them to marry but wanted to keep K. MILs often hate their DILs. BUT... I have no way of knowing that is true of her.

Yeah. I generalize with my speculation about family in these cases but just because it's proved to be true so often. So based on trends I'm guessing his family will be supportive in various ways.

I think if these murderers had families that didn't enable them and weren't the type to help them avoid responsibility they probably wouldn't be murderers.

But I realize that's not very fair and not always the case. Mark Hacking's family is a great exception to that. They basically told him to tell the truth and face responsibility.

So I'm basing my opinion on some serious bias on my part. But not without reason. We will see what happens.

Victim-blaming. We've seen it before.

I mean initially it's certainly a possibility. Post-partum depression can be an issue. Or just having to deal with the complexities of being a first time mother and working full time and negotiating a relationship.

But at a certain point when we saw how LE was focused and no evidence of instability on her part came out, yet there were accounts of instability on his part, the persistence of such speculation becomes frustrating.

I think it is summed up sometimes in the attitude that a good ol' boy can't possibly resort to violence and women are precarious creatures subject to instability, cheating, and drunkenness.

Again and again we see logic discounted as "close-minded" while wild speculation about a responsible worker and mother is proposed instead, such as she walked down the street on Thanskgiving day to go bar hopping, leaving her car and baby. Or she secretly checked into rehab or a mental hospital because she's a drunken or unstable nut and somehow the facility fails to alert anyone despite a nationwide search.

And listen. These cases aren't all predictable. Things do arise that are surprising and shocking and discussion about all theories is viable and valuable.

But a pattern sometimes becomes apparent that I suspect might at times be linked to a core distrust of women. I could be wrong but it's a feeling.
ITA

I haven’t seen “mama” but what I will say is the the first image I saw of him was “mama’s boy”
What I used to call “lily”. If it’s true the home he lives in is “mama’s” that speaks volumes to me.

Child support? Probably.

Sounds to me they wanted to raise the baby w/o dealing with the mother anymore. Perhaps he has a new gf that cannot have children?

With all the speculation that she was pregnant.... If she were, would he not be charged on 2 counts of murder instead of 1? Or would they need a body to confirm there was a pregnancy?

I'm behind... where is this coming from?

It will be interesting to see his internet search history etc.
Hopefully once this case is over LE will release the details.

It would be just wonderful if we had a large dump of info, as with the Watts case.:):):)
We probably found out, far more in that case than if there was a trial.

But probably not, in this case, as I can't see PF admitting, at this stage, with a plea deal.
But then Watts' plea deal came as a surprise to many.:):):)
MOO.

Unless it's done while committing,or to cover up a crime.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wklaw.com/10-ways-murder-becomes-a-federal-crime/amp/
Above is a link to 10 ways that murder can be a federal crime. As far crimes less than murder, who cares? The feds certainly don’t, when the state of CO has a prevailing interest because a private CO resident killed another CO resident while in the state of CO.

Now, when you read the link, look at number 9, Murder For Hire. I don’t believe this case satisfies the requirements laid out there because it’s likely that the solicitation took place within CO too. But it could have been a different story if, say, PF had a friend who lived in Idaho and he solicited that guy to help him using cell phone communication, the postal service, etc. But in this case all the interstate stuff appears to have taken place after she was dead. No way the feds interfere with state prosecution in that circumstance.

Patrick Nelson‏ @PatrickNelsonTV
Media has the hallway covered for 3:30 court appearance of Patrick Frazee in Teller Co. He's going to be appearing by video conference but only judge will be able to see it. We will only be able to hear not see. I'll bring updates as we go

Du-VBlrU0AAzT-j.jpg

2:27 PM - 21 Dec 2018

No, it's a hearing to give temporary custody to KB's family.

Hopefully they won’t have to keep traveling to Co. perhaps if this is a hearing for them their atty can represent them.

You know that than are locators that will show a vicinity where your phone is. But it may be a good sized area that is still hard to locate. I hope they find KB's phone still operative, or where info can be recovered.

Blair Miller on Twitter
UPDATE: Patrick Frazee appeared via video feed in court this afternoon. He’s now represented by a public defender, who filed several motions. Frazee will be held without bond pending his next court appearance, set for Dec. 31. http://bit.ly/2CsjVCn Info. via @LizGelardi

I guess we will have a site like we did with the Watts case where we can look at all of the Motions. I assume you are already on that!

Hopefully they won’t have to keep traveling to Co. perhaps if this is a hearing for them their atty can represent them.
I believe they only have to stay in town until temporary custody is given to them. And then they will have to return for permanent custody. Kaylee cannot be taken out of state until the hearing.

Regarding solicitation: I'm wondering about the two knuckleheads that accompanied PF to waste management. Wonder if LE interviewed them, applied some heat and one of them admitted to something beyond the dump visit; a call from PF asking for help in the act of murdering or the disposal of KB? I'm certain we will know much more in the next week or so. Just a thought.

Who in their right mind would help someone possibly a POU in his missing finance's disappearance help dump stuff at a landfill? I don't care if he was my boss, I'd say NO! and quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck