CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad he was arrested, and I hope that the LEO has sufficient evidence to keep him locked up, no bail.

Merry Christmas buddy! Enjoy the Commissary!

I hope he had a nasty dinner plate tonight. Maybe Mac n cheese w/fake meat particles mixed in & a slice of stale white bread & a box of lukewarm milk. Oh, veggies. Gotta have a veggie. Maybe mushy green beans or cold peas. Yes.
He will deteriorate by the minute as did CW.

How can you watch Chris Watts get arrested 3 days after a Colorado murder and plead guilty 2 days before Thanksgiving.

And then 2 days later you kill and vanish your wife in Colorado?

She had her own place and didn't hesitate to drive hours to and from work daily.

Meanwhile you still have your mother breastfeeding you on her property Patrick.

So why did you have to kill KB Patrick?

Why sir?

He might have got the idea from seeing or hearing Chris Watt's case but didn't think it through. He may be he is a dumbass. Maybe his mother is part of the plot?

ok since I'm actually trying to clean house and get ready (unsuccessfully obviously) for the holiday, if I missed it can someone please clarify if possible....
was he trying to take off when they arrested him? Cuz I saw they were on the "driveway" etc...so just wondering if he was just going to the store or trying to get outta dodge and they nabbed him just in time.

It was uncanny timing wasn't it. Did they had cut the bolts to the gate and they were driving in and it was just at the time that they were driving out.

I wonder if it was like the Savopoulos case where they were driving into meet the lawyer to turn themselves in, but they were in intercepted by law enforcement?

That would explain the media person telling coworker to call atty, and yelling into the phone" tell him I see him in handcuffs!"

Moo

Sorry I’ve been MIA, just got home from the hospital. I’ve only been following the media thread so I’m sorry if these have been posted already.

Now that PF is full on sleuth material what do we have? Any social media we can link? Schooling, extracurriculars? Who is/was PF? Any links available? Do we have any rodeo articles on him? Newspaper write ups? Is he the baby, only child, oldest? Middle child syndrome?

If it’s been posted if anyone could point me I’d appreciate it!

I am not surprised by the solicitation of murder charge at all and I have no doubt that some close to him knew what happened and helped him get her phone out to Idaho.

What angers me the most is the rumors his family posted on here (before our wonderful Mods took care of business- thank you!) and elsewhere, trying to smear that poor woman's name and mental health. They are disgusting, some of the things they said about her make me want to spit. I can't imagine how her family felt, reading that garbage. God Bless her mother, she displayed class and grace throughout all of this, while her heart has been breaking into a million pieces. Her last conversation with her daughter was about a recipe that poor Kelsey was going to make. I hope it gives her a little comfort knowing her daughter wanted something special that Mom made, I am sure that phone conversation is precious to her now.

IMO, I have been wondering if PF's mom has had a hand in this. Very interested now in the reasoning behind her arrest.[/
It would be just wonderful if we had a large dump of info, as with the Watts case.:):):)
We probably found out, far more in that case than if there was a trial.

But probably not, in this case, as I can't see PF admitting, at this stage, with a plea deal.
But then Watts' plea deal came as a surprise to many.:):):)
MOO.

I wouldn't have thought a plea deal either but I was suprised he got a public defender. Makes me think he might end up pleading. So much nicer for the family if that happens, getting dragged through a trial and reliving the pain is not fun. Nor is seeing the brutality of the evidence. Nor is having your loved ones name dragged through the mud which ultimately always happens. So fingers crossed public defender means it is more likely he will plead in this situation. But we will see.

He wanted her killed before that hearing for temporary custody on Dec 27th?

The grandmother would be the petitioner on a guardianship over Baby K. I think the temp custody hearing on the docket was to be between PF and KB and could also be the motive.

I was thinking that was the hearing for her mother's temporary custody. If this is between PF & KB then you could be right. He had no money and couldn't hire an attorney, he was losing control of KB and possibly the baby...

Does anyone know who the parties of this hearing are other than PF?

Who in their right mind would help someone possibly a POU in his missing finance's disappearance help dump stuff at a landfill? I don't care if he was my boss, I'd say NO! and quit.

Wonder if the landfill trip,was a distraction for some reason. Or, was he not quite sure he was being followed and was testing the waters? I doubt his trash is relevant to the crime. Jmo

Is that on behalf of Kelsey or was that filed by Kelsey?

That would be a CPS (called DHS) case filed today. The Colorado Department of Human Services has taken temporary custody of the child, and next Thursday the Court will determine with whom the child is placed for now.

Kelsey is named as the mother of the child and a party to the case because she has not been declared deceased at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie