Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katie565

katie565 Well-Known Member

I wish you were right and that it was abnormal but it is not. It’s also not legal to remove children from a parent due to suspicion of a crime - even murder. Children stay with parents suspected of crimes in my city, your city, rural areas & in every area of this country. OJ Simpson & Jason Powell are famous examples but this is absolutely an everyday occurrence. Wish it was different. Sorry it’s not

ETA: MOO

NanZDrew, Kapua, Charlot123 and 2 others like this.
  2. wantjustice

wantjustice Always hoping

I'd love to know just what was expressed to her family about PF and how their relationship progressed over time. It definitely could have been the day. It seems when people voice that they are leaving, they are often attacked and "disappear" or very soon after, sadly :(.

EmilyVan, SuperTmo, susiQ and 4 others like this.
  3. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

It’s absolutely plausible that it could have happened that way.

We just don’t know enough to determine if that’s what actually happened.

I definitely wouldn’t be surprised though.

NanZDrew, Kapua, susiQ and 6 others like this.
  4. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

To permanently destroy a phone, could you hammer the parts to pieces, removing the sim card, breaking it and throwing the pieces everywhere.
    Surely no data could be retrieved.
    Or is it possible, to obtain previous records of phone, before the destruction, by other means: without the phone.

EmilyVan, scmom, callyn and 3 others like this.
  5. stillta

stillta Active Member

I think someone brought the phone to Idaho for him and threw it off the canyon or something of that nature and now they are talking. That's just my opinion. Edited to add: I'm not sure what I did wrong with this quote, but it's not working for me. Sorry!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    Kapua, Gardener1850, scmom and 2 others like this.
  6. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Murder suspect Patrick Frazee to get new attorney
    Defense attorney Jeremy Loew is no longer representing Patrick Frazee, the Teller County man arrested Friday on suspicion of murdering his fiance', Kelsey Berreth.

Adam Steigerwald, an attorney with the public defender's office, will now represent Frazee.

Loew was expected to release a statement Friday but did not do so, and has been unavailable for comment since releasing a statement last Dec. 14, the day authorities searched Frazee's property in Florissant.

KRDO NewsChannel 13 learned of the change in Frazee's defense by checking online court records.

During an interview on Dec. 13, Loew, who is often interviewed on legal matters, seemed unusually nervous and uncomfortable. He answered most questions by saying he didn't know, couldn't answer or couldn't talk about the case.

7. MassGuy

Yeah. You can obtain some data from the phone company, and potentially from the cloud.

You generally need the phone for things like text messages, and internet searches, though.

It would sure be great if they found it.

8. MKZoo

MKZoo Well-Known Member

It would not seem at all strange if KB expressed a desire to move closer to her family if she decided/realized no marriage was ever going to happen. I can’t help but think that the idea of baby K moving quite far away kicked off this nightmare. It doesn’t matter if it was parental control or love that motivated PF. I just would not be shocked if KB floated that idea and he started his awful plan.

Jmo

EmilyVan, Kapua, susiQ and 7 others like this.
  9. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I'm still skeptical whether or not the phone has been found.

This is what KRDO said the same day (Friday):
    We reported that Berreth's phone was last pinged in Idaho, and De Young confirmed that information Friday. He said her phone ended up in Idaho, and authorities were still working to recover the phone. He added that the case has involved "highly technical work, including searching cell phone records and data."
    Patrick Frazee arrested for murder after Kelsey Berreth's disappearance

And KOAA:
    De Young did say that Berreth’s phone ended up in Idaho and that the information about Berreth’s phone pinging off of a tower in southern Idaho was accurate. However, her phone has not yet been found.
    Patrick Frazee arrested for first-degree murder in Kelsey Berreth case

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  10. alucardsdream

alucardsdream Well-Known Member

I guess he learned more about PF than he wanted to know!

libraryg, RachB65, MerBeach and 24 others like this.
  11. MassGuy

Yup, this guy knows a loser when he sees one.

12. Feyinfrederick

Feyinfrederick Well-Known Member

It’s probably best to know when your cheese is sliding off your cracker.

13. distracted

distracted Well-Known Member

If the phone is an iPhone and backs up to the cloud, everything is saved regardless of the condition of the phone. I have never owned an Android phone but Google also has a cloud so it may work the same way.

Using the cloud is an option but it's very convenient for backups and having all of the data stored makes replacing a phone seamless.

EmilyVan, Kapua, Tippy Lynn and 11 others like this.
  14. NanZDrew

NanZDrew Well-Known Member

KB didn't have the kind of online presence that Shanann had, but the most telling were the quotations on her Pinterest account. Dates aren't on there so I can't tell when she was feeling this way, but I walked away feeling sad. It seemed that KB was starting to believe her dream was a nightmare and trying to come to grips with the fact that she needed to walk away. One example of Kelsey's pinned quotes on Pinterest said, "God often removes a person from your life for your protection. Think about that before you go running after them."

Knowing what we know now, this is really chilling. Most likely KB didn't know how much protection she needed. My heart hurts for her and her family. It seems that relationshipwise, she was in exactly the same place that Shanann was..struggling with the demise of her once great love.

15. MassGuy

Text messages, search history, and app data, aren’t included though.

Those are the things that will be able to shed the most light here.

16. Liadan

Liadan Well-Known Member

I wonder how much the Berreth family know about the scheme that PF drew up - there is so much yet to be uncovered.

EmilyVan and scmom like this.
  17. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Twin Falls merits certain attention. When I was checking Idaho as I had no clue what it had (e.g., Costco, motels - because I assumed PF made the trip there) - I came across Twin Falls. And almost at the same time someone on WS posted about "having an eerie feeling" walking on some bridge there, as if Kelsey was close.

I don't know what these coincidences mean. I am not a psychic, nor do I believe in parapsychology. In fact, rather, the opposite. But each time Twin Falls is mentioned in conjunction with this case, I get an "eerie feeling". Maybe it is merely a logical assumption, given that it is a larger place in Southern Idaho, otherwise, as I suspect, not densely populated?

I also remember that neither KB's purse nor her driver's licence have been found.

Makes me wonder if some of these things are in Twin Falls, too.

18. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Now who uttered this phrase recently?:D

19. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

@Kelsey's Aunt : Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss of Beautiful Kelsey, and please pass them onto the rest of Kelsey's Family and Friends. My heart aches for all of you.

Emi, x_files, libraryg and 23 others like this.
  20. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

From that bolded phrase, Kelsey was not happy with her life.
    To mention protection, I wonder if PF was aggressive/violent towards her (removing a person for your protection).
    I think, she seems to be implying, that not living with him is a good thing (God removing a person).
    MOO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.