Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

They probably had that yesterday. Didn't LE say in the PC that they knew where the phone was? I assume it pinged its last location and LE just needed a warrant to retrieve it. I can't wait to find out where it was. MOO

Irmese, LAHOLLA, sassyblue and 13 others like this.

2. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Perhaps they found some gas receipts from Idaho? Female items that didn't belong Kelsey or his mother?

3. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

Idaho authorities announce evidence found in Kelsey Berreth case
    This article states that on Dec 14th the reward was offered. On Dec 15th it was the second day of the search at the Frazee property.
    Maybe the combination of a reward and an intense second day of searching the Frazee property enticed someone to talk.

Amonet, MrsM, crhedBngr and 19 others like this.
  4. v0x

v0x Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It’s the SWs that make me think the ping coordinates pointed to a residence, or other property specifically.

“The Twin Falls County Sheriff's Office and the Twin Falls Police Department reportedly worked with the FBI and Colorado Bureau of Investigations to prepare and serve several search warrants as well as process some items of evidence.”

George Fayne, LAHOLLA, Sanz and 8 others like this.
  5. moonlessnight

moonlessnight Well-Known Member

love bombing.
    Love Bombing: A Narcissist's Secret Weapon

6. wyldcynic

wyldcynic Well-Known Member

Do we know for sure she moved for him? Could she have already accepted or had her eyes on a job in the area and went onto an online dating site to find potential partners in her new town? Maybe they started talking and then he helped her move. It’s possible it might have never turned into any kind of long term relationship had she not gotten pregnant quickly after meeting him.

7. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

"several" search warrants. Makes you wonder if there was more than one place where an accomplice was or if there is more than one accomplice.

8. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

Amonet, Colorado303, MrsM and 26 others like this.
  9. moonlessnight

my thoughts exactly.

10. moonlessnight

right - it feels great until your head goes through the wall, or heavy items are thrown at your head, or your phone gets held hostage, or your car keys, etc....

11. v0x

v0x Moderator Staff Member Moderator

There could have been multiple pings. The only reporting was on “the last ping”

12. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Per KB's cousin:

"She told me she met him online but she didn't elaborate. She just said they met online and after a few months he came down (to Washington) and moved her over there."
    Kelsey Berreth's cousin speaks out for the first time since fiance's arrest | Daily Mail Online

13. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

I wonder if they did find a body which would be badly decomposed or clothes and they are waiting for body to be identified. I’m only saying this because it’s such a big announcement. Maybe they are getting the info from PF? I bet they are interrogating him hard for hours like CW. I hope if he does eventually plead guilty they release all the videos, interviews, documents just like in CW case. I found it all so interesting.

14. And it could be an out and out accomplice. But it could also be someone who unknowingly aided him. Maybe he has an old family friend or relative or rodeo buddy who has property or a cabin that way. They could have knowingly let him use their land and be an accessory. But he could have also asked to hunt on their land and they were slow or scared to turn him in. Or they didn’t even know he used their land, but when the Idaho connection came up, they or someone else phoned in a tip...

15. 1mtroyal

1mtroyal Well-Known Member

I guess they are talking about the search warrants that have already been served, not new search warrants.

Amonet, Sanz, KBB87 and 4 others like this.
  16. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

If they did find a body, I suspect it would have leaked by now.

Unfortunately, there’s no chance of him being interrogated, as his new lawyer wouldn’t allow that.

It could only hurt him.

Badly.

17. Just the Fax

Just the Fax Justice For The Fisher's

Capture.JPG So, what is the status of Mama? I assume she was soon 'free to go' after being initially cuffed and detained at the scene of the arrest.

18. SoVeryMe

SoVeryMe Well-Known Member

I was going to post this exact same thing. It seems as if her current employer would’ve been a desirable place to work. She may have tried to make some friendships in that area prior to moving and they could have been “seeing” each other longer than the 2 years we assume.

I find it hard to believe she moved and got pregnant right after beginning a relationship with him. Not that there is anything wrong with it if that in fact did occur but it just doesn’t add up for me.

19. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

She may have been briefly detained in the course of his arrest, but she was not arrested.

20. Agreed. The info might be coming from an accomplice, but not from him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.