Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #16 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuySellTrade

BuySellTrade Well-Known Member

The difference is that more men kill women by far than vice versa. The main reason is that men are bigger and stronger and tend to be more violent and physical, especially when frustrated. I would wager that men are more prone to acting as an agent of a murderous woman but also that women often erroneously protect their man who murder. But women can be evil too (said as a fan of Snapped).

MsBetsy, esayer, LAHOLLA and 2 others like this.

2. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

BBM. But he did not live in a remote location, did he? I took it that he lived on the outskirt of town on 35 acres.

MsBetsy, LAHOLLA, Hatch and 2 others like this.
  3. Johnny1181

Johnny1181 Former Member

Hey @tmar Thank you! That was so nice of you to post.

And you know what? Life is sweet. Life is short.

And in this moment we are ok and safe.

Sweet dreams or no dreams at all.

#ShineLikeShanann

ETO... I promise.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    CalmSeas, MsBetsy, LAHOLLA and 4 others like this.
  4. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

Sounds like a nice experience! Thanks for sharing this; I wasn't sure how cutting a Christmas tree in the forest worked.

5. JulieAnne

JulieAnne Active Member

I understand people were interviewed that said CB spent a lot of time with KB and baby.

The interview with her Uncle attested to a very close “attached at the hip” relationship between CB and KB. I have that with my 28 year old daughter.

I believe CB. I don’t see her intentionally lieing. I think she knew her girl.

<modsnip - opinion>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2018
    Irmese, Tippy Lynn, MsBetsy and 8 others like this.
  6. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

If they were still together as a couple...it is somehow even worse, in a way. It seems easier to believe they had split, for him to have allegedly done this...jmo

MrsM, LAHOLLA, callyn and 1 other person like this.
  7. Elle*Bee

Elle*Bee We're all just stories in the end.

Just bringing this forward for those who may have missed it.

Tippy Lynn, MsBetsy, scdiv and 9 others like this.
  8. Noharg

Noharg Well-Known Member

Any thoughts regarding progress Idaho and Colorado LE made over the weekend - holiday?
    My thoughts have been with the Berreth family especially today.

9. Auntie Cipation

Auntie Cipation Context Matters.

Florissant seems to not really have a central residential area; it looks like a handful of businesses around one or two main intersections, with the residents all scattered. And yes, very close behind PF's property is National Forest land.

And -- hiya @BuySellTrade , I'm former FS too, R5 even. I only did half a career, between 1990 and 2003 so we wouldn't have overlapped. Besides, I'm an "ologist", not a forester. Anyway, hi!

10. Johnny1181

Johnny1181 Former Member

Whiskers16 said:
    Please steer away from generalized posts about topics like religion, toxic masculinity, etc. Continued posts like this will be removed and warning points or thread bans will be issued.

Haven't seen any incidents of this. But thank you for the reminder. Always good to be on top of things.

11. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I think they have found compelling evidence there.

My guess is that they were able to make a connection to atleast one person, who helped PF in either the murder, or the coverup of it.

We know that search warrants were executed, and evidence recovered.

I do get the feeling that her phone was found. Hopefully it is intact.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    MrsM, crhedBngr, MsBetsy and 14 others like this.
  12. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

Well, he only lived 15 miles away from her, so I am not sure that he lived in a remote rancher's property.

MsBetsy, LAHOLLA, Mo Thuairim and 4 others like this.
  13. BRRI

BRRI Well-Known Member

Yea she would have been pregnant almost immediately upon moving to CO.

angelainwi, MsBetsy, esayer and 6 others like this.
  14. BRRI

BRRI Well-Known Member

Agree. And since they had search warrants, they likely had specific evidence from CO that led to them being granted (witness, physical evidence, tech evidence...). I’d love to know what that is

Tippy Lynn, MsBetsy, LAHOLLA and 5 others like this.
  15. BuySellTrade

BuySellTrade Well-Known Member

But the Frazee "ranch" is located on the fringe of 100s of thousands of acres of federal lands, many in range leases. As a local and an outdoorsman, he would know the land. If you are urban or not that familiar with the expansive western USA, you might not have a good feeling for the vast area and a local outdoorsman's perception.

I don't have much of a theory about where KB may be, just watching to see how the sad event plays out. Hope KB is found. Hope for PF's own sake, he comes clean and aids in the recovery but doubt that will happen alas.

The Saint, MrsM, sassyblue and 13 others like this.
  16. BRRI

BRRI Well-Known Member

I wonder if he was super into the old time Wild West, outlaws, and such. It sounds kind of crazy, but in the Natalie Bollinger case, her killer was basically obsessed with anime, his character was a killer, and basically it seems like he wanted to make the character that he made up in his head, come to life. The Wild West is overplayed in books and movies compared to reality, but it may not have mattered.

Probably not this, but after Natalie’s case, I try to think of crazy outlier theories like this.

MsBetsy, CuriousCricket and MassGuy like this.
  17. Auntie Cipation

Auntie Cipation Context Matters.

You're right that his place isn't super remote, and you're also right that his place isn't a ranch (though not because of the size -- lots of ranchers near me have their winter feedlot on not much more than 35 acres, but he has no feed setup at all for any number of animals above just a few).

But I was responding to you responding to a post about the forest lands and how rural folks know their nearby forests well -- the roads, the stands of trees, where they are/aren't likely to run into other people, etc. In terms of possibly having gone for a tree, and in terms of possibly having dumped a body. In that sense PF is effectively right up against National Forest land and probably is as familiar with it as was described. IMO.

18. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

This is a good point, and it does not bode well for Kelsey’s recovery.

My feeling for some time now, is that someone is talking.

The fact that her body has yet to be recovered, tells me that this person does not know where she is.

PF might be the only person who does.

He isn’t going to talk, so law enforcement will need some help here. I’m hoping that there is a digital trail that leads them to her location.

19. Johnny1181

Johnny1181 Former Member

Agreed. He's not talking. Ugh... he's going to drag this out.

ETO.... yet another woman, another mother, murdered we are discussing here. Over and over again.

Night.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  20. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

I am very familiar with vast, unoccupied land. I am not sure that he is, living on a land with no grazing but still being a self proclaimed "cowboy". I think that he is a show pony.

njlady, sassyblue, PommyMommy and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.