CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they bought it to use as a tax write off when they spent time there visiting their daughter and granddaughter. They "visit" their investment and can write off the air, gas, car rental, etc.

Honestly, I think that they simply wanted to support their daughter and granddaughter the best way they could. They helped her settle down, so that she could grow up professionally and find happiness. Like any good parents would. I see absolutely nothing in it except for the desire to help their child.

KKTV 11 News

Video of him walking to court

Wow. I'm surprised by a few things--

1. No bullet proof vest.
2. They actually transported him for court instead of video telephone.
3. He looks bad-- almost looks ashamed and like he hasn't slept much or been allowed to shave.

MOO.

I am wondering what role PF will play in the custody hearing today. Will the judge ask him what he wishes? Will that matter? I'm wondering about whether KB family could be given permission to take baby K out of state?

I hope we get video of the participants walking out. Perhaps a reporter will be there and ask a question? But most likely no one would answer.

MOO

Patrick Nelson on Twitter
Stick with @KOAA News 5 for continuing coverage of the #KelseyBerreth case. Our cameras got our first in person look at Patrick Frazee since his arrest. He appeared in court today for a custody hearing along with members of the Berreth family. @PhotoJuiceNews5 with the coverage.

Dvc3q34UYAAdzKE.jpg

I would be shocked if this is open to the public.

Me too. I was surprised they had video of him walking into court at all. I guess not all courts do video conferencing from the jail these days. Maybe we will find out something if KB's family chooses to tell the press? I hope they get to keep Baby K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam