CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly it is her choice-- but does it indicate an active, loving and comitted relationship for them to live separately and split the childcare? And his name is not on the house at all. They could have gotten married if they didn't believe in cohabitation. Their arrangement doesn't really makes sense to me unless the relationship was rocky or completely over. JMO.
Completely agree that’s why I said her choice IMO something made her choose this path of homeownership with her family’s help - plenty of unmarried people buy homes together - everything I have read so far does not feel like a loving committed relationship JMO

Last edited:
Whoever looked up the weather report for Woodland Park on the week of November 22---thank you! According to the information you posted, the weather was beautiful on Thanksgiving day and all weekend. She might have gone for a walk or a hike on Thanksgiving.

Can someone please find the weather conditions for Sunday, November 25 in Gooding, Idaho? That was the location and date her phone last "pinged," and the date she supposedly texted work and her child's father.

TIA
How do we know it was her that had the phone? Sadly, I guess we don’t know :(

Just because he doesn't say something doesn't mean it did not happen, it means he finds the date the missing person report was filed to be more relevant to his investigation going forward. Not sure why it matters so much. JMO
It matters because the fiance knew Kelsey was missing since Nov 22 and didn't bother alerting LE at all.
Kelsey's mom learned she was missing on Dec 2 and immediately called LE.

I notice a difference in responses but understand that others don't think the dates are important.

jmo

Rehab? What led you to that train of thought?

I'm not Bill but IMO some are being led to believe that is a possibility because of the cell phone ping in Gooding Idaho. Apparently there is a rehab facility there. However, there is also a lot of tom foolery going on in other places and an effort is being made to mislead in that direction (not by posters here). Don't believe it. JMO.

Please talk to the Woodland Park Police to confirm this.

What are you doing to bring Kelsey home?

So, are you saying that WP Police and the CBI have no interest in talking to PF or his family? Maybe they should head in and talk to them anyway? To help find KB. I am sincerely assuming that’s everyone’s goal. She and her baby probably deserve that effort.

Jmo.

The media got its information from LE. The reporters listened to the press conference held by the chief of police and reporters got the info mixed up. I listened to the dang presser three times before I was confident in what he was saying. He sort of explains the timeline backwards so it's easy to assume the mom called LE on Nov 25, but what she actually did was call the fiance on Dec 2 and he told her he last heard from Kelsey in a text on Nov 25. The mother received that information on Dec 2. She called the police on Dec 2. The police conducted the community caretaker search at her residence on Dec 2. That's the info from the press conference.

Local reporters wanted to cover the case, but were frustrated because LE wasn't talking to them....until the press conference. Reporters didn't have much information at all before the press conference.

jmo
We'll agree to disagree. Time to move on.

Wait, what time was the baby supposedly picked up? And that was the same day cinnamon rolls were made or am I confused (probably)? That makes no sense. Why make a batch of cinnamon rolls when your fiance is just coming by to pick up your child...and you'll be left all alone with 8 cinnamon rolls? Do people do that? Was she expecting him to stay? Were other people coming over? I must be too tired.
About the cinnamon rolls -

How do we know she made the cinnamon rolls on November 22? They could have been made some time after the 22 and before the 2nd. Maybe she didn't even make them.

/
Please talk to the Woodland Park Police to confirm this.

What are you doing to bring Kelsey home?
What are you doing to bring Kelsey home? You want the media to back off, and folks to not post about her being missing.

You claim she needs help. Well, now that you've got my attention, spill- what does she need help for? You don't seem to have any answers for people's questions, you are deliberately trying to stop others from trying to help. Why? If she needed help before this, why didn't Mr. Wonderful, the good Daddy and all that horse crap and stuff, not tell her mother when she called and asked about Kelsey being missing what was going on? For that matter, why didn't he try to contact her Mom when he knew she was missing?

She might need help, if she is still alive and well. I pray so, but whoever you are, trying to stop her loved ones and real friends from finding her- just remember, the truth will come out, one way or the other. Whether in a minute, a day, 20 years, the truth will come out. IF she left on her own, she will hopefully contact a loved one. If something bad happened to her, she will be found, I am sure.

Prayers that Kelsey is safe and sound somewhere, and just needs some time to herself. It could very well be that she ran away from a life she no longer wanted to live.

Well I"d say that KB took matters into her own hands, and purchased the best she could afford to shelter herself and her child. Otherwise, she could be waiting (for privacy) forever! MOO
I agree. She was providing for her family. Plenty of families larger than theirs live in small places just fine.

jmo

About the cinnamon rolls -

How do we know she made the cinnamon rolls on November 22? They could have been made some time after the 22 and before the 2nd. Maybe she didn't even make them.
Good point. We don't know. All we know is that they were not warm when the house was searched for her.

What if someone else made them? I hadn't thought of that at all.

FWIW, I do think she made them on Nov 22 but I will keep in mind that we really don't know that.

jmo

Who had just made a batch of cinnamon rolls.....for herself alone. Sorry but that is driving me nuts. She was expecting someone...at the very least, she made them for her little girl to eat.
I had the impression that she made them to take to wherever she was having dinner. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members