Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #21 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GHgal

GHgal Well-Known Member

He does seem to have the ability to find people who are willing to do anything for him. Case in point, the 2 guys who went to the dump with him, his new side kick, his mom. It seems even Kelsey compromised her standards on some levels for Patrick.

2. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

What clearer picture? Do share.

3. Snow Flower

Snow Flower Well-Known Member

Could the felony be the theft of the phone by the nurse and would that necessarily mean she was with PF when the murder occurred? Thoughts?

4. Concernedmamaof3

Concernedmamaof3 Well-Known Member

Verified attorneys- if he simply took her purse and phone after he killed her could that be enough for these charges? I thought they had to have proof she died because of the robbery (armed robbery first that CAUSES death), but I may be wrong. It is a hard concept to wrap your head around though since we know his ultimate goal was murdering her.

5. BRRI

BRRI Well-Known Member

I am curious as to where the media got "destroyed (KB's) phone" from, as I actually did not see that said anywhere before the MSM reports. I've seen the nurse in Idaho brought up, speculation that she was his girlfriend, and other things that are being said here, but destroying the phone is new to me. I am guessing LE must have leaked that, or maybe someone close to the nurse (though, the people who know the nurse have also been singing pretty loudly, so I am surprised that had not gotten out until now, if it was from them).

Charlot123, kkdj and sassyblue like this.
  6. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Yes. We'll see if the judge allows this or not.
    Another thing I've heard all along and in this article is this:
    "Frazee told investigators that he and Berreth met to exchange their 1-year-old daughter for a holiday visit."
    That sounds to me that Frazee either thought or wanted others to thing they were broken up and he was just getting his daughter for a visitation.
    I do think he went to retrieve his daughter prior to the robbery and murder. Unless, taking his daughter from Kelsey was done in a robbery way? idk. I hope not. I hope the little girl didn't witness anything.

7. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I’m from Houston. That was such a heartbreaking case. Do you know if the relative fought for permanent custody and lost because she had designated the godparent? Or did the relative just accept and honor her wishes?

ETA: If Kelsey had designated her mother, I wonder if that holds more weight than SF fighting it?

SoBu, gaSunshine, Hatfield and 3 others like this.
  8. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

Bam! Bam! Bam!

gaSunshine, Hatfield, LAHOLLA and 7 others like this.
  9. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

I don’t see this at all but I may be wrong. I don’t think he loved her and I don’t think it was a rage killing. I just think he wanted to be done with her. Period.

Hatfield, sun16, mehusername and 10 others like this.
  10. BRRI

BRRI Well-Known Member

Maybe she did....

SoVeryMe and Witchywoman like this.
  11. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

To be sleuthable, they would have to be named as a POI/suspect/accessory related to Kelsey's disappearance/murder. In other words, the name alone becoming public is not enough to start sleuthing the person.

IowaMom4, Kapua, HayLouise and 26 others like this.
  12. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Or someone like Wanda Barzee, a woman who helped Mitchell kidnap, rape and keep captive Elizabeth Smart. Some women are pathologically dependent, with a Dependent Personality Disorder. A person like this does anything to be obedient. And please her "master".

MerBeach, taagean, Hatfield and 6 others like this.
  13. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

Thanks for the clarification, Whiskers!

silversurvivor and BRRI like this.
  14. Irmese

Irmese Well-Known Member

So far, the only thing we know the RN has done is dispose of the phone. At this time, no one has said the RN was present when the phone was taken or KB was murdered. Not even mention of her transporting the phone. IANAL, but this looks like accessory after the fact, not solicitation. Am I right?

15. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

This was explained a couple days ago by two attys., iirc. Maybe right after court Monday. So the info is in the last thread. Presumably.

16. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

Interesting thoughts.....
    But, maybe that's why they never moved into his mothers place and got married. She seemed like a woman who refused to compromise with him.

I don't know.....

17. Vivismom04

Vivismom04 Active Member

Unfortunately, if you’ve dealt with the family courts, you’ll see it’s cheaper to kill someone than fight for custody of the child.

There’s many families that spend thousands of dollars every day in custody disputes. Disputes that go on for years and are VERY expensive.

It’s about custody (control) and child support (money).

It’s really that simple to me.

angelainwi, Kapua, heli and 25 others like this.
  18. TexLil

TexLil Well-Known Member

It appears several news outlets are now reporting the information on the Idaho woman being investigated for disposing of KB's phone.

Denver Post
    Idaho woman under investigation for possibly disposing of Kelsey Berreth’s cell phone, ABC News reports

KRDO
    Idaho woman possibly disposed of Kelsey Berreth's cell phone

The Gazette
    Idaho woman reportedly being investigated in disposal of Kelsey Berreth's cellphone

ABC News and others.

This seems very real and it might not be long until she is named by LE. MOO

AnnaGrace, angelainwi, Kapua and 32 others like this.
  19. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

I second this question.

I thought her death had to have happened during the commission of the robbery, with robbery being the primary goal not her murder.

Taking her phone and purse afterwards wouldn’t fit, if it’s how I’m interpeting the felony murder charge.

20. BRRI

BRRI Well-Known Member

But, I am just trying to think of it the other way, because I like to try and give benefit of the doubt until officially charged. What if you visited a boyfriend for Thanksgiving. You pack up and drive home. You unpack your bags, and find a phone that isn't yours. You turn it on to see who it belongs to, and texts send. You realize it's KB's phone. Then what do you do? She isn't known to be missing yet... (actually asking what you and others think)...

I'd probably call my boyfriend and say I somehow have your ex's phone. I'd message KB on Facebook to tell her, too. I'd be on high alert that something is off...but then I guess is when PF's personality would play in - does he threaten her? play it off and tell her to toss the phone out? does he come clean about what he did, and then she helps him?

Or, maybe she knew from the beginning and this question is useless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.