Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #21 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

I'm very disappointed to see the term"disposed" with regard to this phone. To me, that suggests that she threw it out or destroyed it. And.. the phrase that she is under investigation for doing this says to me that she is not cooperating fully. I hope there are legitimate reasons for this, especially since she is a nurse charged with caring for people as a profession, but we will just have to wait and see. As of this moment, this just does not sit well with me. I hope that changes. Either way I am confident we will know more soon.
    I'm totally not surprised, but it never ceases to shock me as a human being.
    Just sickening.

2. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi all,
    Thread will be closed briefly (hopefully) for review.
    Thanks,
    Whiskers

angelainwi, HayLouise, Alcina and 9 others like this.
  3. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi everyone,

The thread is staying closed for the night based on the high number of alerts and TOS violations. We will reopen the discussion in the morning. Please consider the following reminders for when the discussion reopens.

• So far we have very few details being reported about the person being *investigated* regarding disposal of KB's phone. I have not seen any link stating the nature of this woman's connection to PF. Please only discuss the facts of what has been reported, and clearly indicate your opinions/speculation. As this person has not been charged with anything at this time, refrain from harsh comments about this person's actions, character, intelligence, etc.
    • Do not make negative or judgmental generalizations about family members; it is our policy to be victim friendly, including being respectful of friends and family of both KB and PF.
    • Do not discuss or allude to information that you've seen on other forums unless you can link to an approved source here.
    If you want to discuss things a little more loosely, I suggest using the Conversations feature which allows up to 20 users to send private messages.

Thank you,
    Whiskers

4. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Good morning! The thread is open. Please post responsibly.

charminglane, Sanz, haven71 and 35 others like this.
  5. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

Patrick Frazee back in court Thursday for custody hearing

Both Berreth and Frazee's mothers are vying for custody of the couple's 1- year old daughter. Berreth's mother was granted temporary custody, but Frazee's mother filed a motion to intervene. That motion will be heard at 8:30 am (MST)

ETA 10:30am EST

6. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

All the newspapers and blogs have now picked up on the Idaho connection. I sincerely pray they are able to keep that nurse safe while they continue gathering their facts and evidence.

7. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Good morning.:) Guess we better all be good. News will come soon enough. I do hope if PF is as guilty as charged, they will nail him to the wall. Feeling so sad for the Berreth family just now. :(

8. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

Ugh! My heart goes out to Kelsey's Mom and family. I know it's not PF's mother's fault, but this has to be so hard having to face her in court over their granddaughter. Strength to them.

9. Love Never Fails

Praying the Berreths get permanent custody without a long fight.

10. KSinMT

KSinMT Well-Known Member

The way I interpreted the felony murder charge (please correct me if I'm wrong) is that she had to have been killed DURING the commission of another felony (robbery in this case). So simply taking her purse and phone after the fact wouldn't constitute the charge.

11. Love Never Fails

Thank you. Good morning.

Liadan, Noharg and GordianKnot like this.
  12. The Farm

The Farm Well-Known Member

I am a little confused here, do we know what SF is intervening for? Full custody or visitation or will that be known after today?

LAHOLLA, susiQ, zecats and 1 other person like this.
  13. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

According to the above article the hearing is suppose to be open to the public. Hearing time 830am today.....

14. missy1974

missy1974 Well-Known Member

MerBeach, Elle*Bee, k-mac and 28 others like this.
  15. Corrupted1967

Corrupted1967 Well-Known Member

Am hoping the berreths get the news they deserve on baby girl they deserve a little shining light in all the darkness

TexLil, Jessthinkin, Daisy47 and 9 others like this.
  16. Esma

Esma Well-Known Member

I’m confused too- the docket says pre-trial conference set for 8:30 this morning and motions hearing tomorrow at 1:30 pm. Which one is for custody hearing?

AnnaGrace, Snow Flower and Steelslady like this.
  17. kath4557

kath4557 Well-Known Member

Exactly! This is different than helping someone who's had a death in the family. Even if my husband or my kids gave me someone else's phone to dispose of or send texts (if this is the case), I'd have nothing to do with that! I don't feel sorry for anyone who may have done this. Any half-way sane person knows there is something wrong with such a request and should have gone straight to the police!

Flurries, Charlot123, Daisy47 and 5 others like this.
  18. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

This is difficult to comprehend. For me anyway. Trying to figure why someone (PF?) would kill her WHILE taking her purse and cell phone. Guess not literally at the same moment? Reasoning it out leads me to a staging of a robbery in order to get away with a murder. jmo

19. Emi

Emi CSKA Sofia fan!!! Huge Golden State Warriors fan!

Good morning!! That motion should be heard right now here it is 8:30am MST or 7:30am PST

20. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

Steelslady likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.