GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #22 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corrupted1967

Corrupted1967 Well-Known Member

I really don't understand pf if his storyline of she takes off alot was true he should of been yelling for the world to see how awful she was instead he was Curt standoffish arrogant . If he was innocent he'd be making a fuss so would his family but nothing really besides the odd comment. In my opinion I don't think we have heard the worse yet

2. gliving

gliving Just the facts, ma'am

If I was aware it was my supposed lover's baby mama's phone, I'd be looking through all the photos and reading all the the texts. But that's just me. ;);)

3. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

"Sensitive" is the key word.
    From IDAHO?
    What the heck?

Moo

Allygator, pendyjo, sassyblue and 9 others like this.
  4. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Tday=Turkey Day.

Today=today.
    Sorry

George Fayne and PommyMommy like this.
  5. PrairieWind

PrairieWind Verified Attorney

That’s what I thought. If it’s that sensitive just send a deputy up there to get it!

MerBeach, Flurries, Alcina and 28 others like this.
  6. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Yes! Tday as in Thanksgiving Day or turkey Day. Sorry.

I have no idea why caps come on & off. Lol new iPad. It has its own mind.

7. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

"Curiosity killed the cat"
    I learned my lesson long ago. If I don't trust, I don't go digging, I RUN AWAY & I'm done with that person.
    Moo

8. KSinMT

KSinMT Well-Known Member

I've been a nurse for many years and have worked with quite a few who have engaged in illegal activity. Most of the time it's drug diversion or theft, but just a couple months ago a nurse I worked with was arrested for trying to stab her husband and then she tried to run him over with her car. I've known and heard of plenty of doctors too who have committed unthinkable crimes. People in a medical profession are held to higher standards because we are all supposed to be honest and trust worthy...other's lives are literally in our hands, but a person's profession does not always reflect their true character.

9. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Just to be clear, no evidence that Idaho Nurse (IN) was in Colorado today. Allegations are she visited Colorado on Thanksgiving day (Tday).

10. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

This sounds like another head scratching case again and stupidity and heartlessness is evident. :(

A couple things I'd like to ask or contribute, sorry if they've been brought up before.

First one is about the charges -

He said two first-degree murder charges were filed under separate theories of how the alleged murder may have taken place.

“Obviously, there’s only one murder in this case,” May said. “Under Colorado law, we file separate counts under different theories of first-degree murder. We filed under two theories: One is deliberation for murder. And the other is felony murder.”

Frazee formally charged in missing Woodland mom case

I looked up 'felony murder' charges, they include - Committing or attempting to commit arson, robbery, burglary, kidnapping, sexual assault. So could KB's death have occurred while PF (and maybe another person) attempting to kidnap the baby and she fought back? Maybe, KB was reluctant to pass her over to PF for an unknown reason. Or, there was an attempt at kidnapping KB and she was killed while struggling to survive her attack?

The second point - Could a syringe have been found at KB's premises with her DNA on it? Farmers always have access to syringes for worming treatments etc. for horses/cattle. Could this have been found hidden somewhere or even carelessly left behind?

11. Esma

Esma Well-Known Member

Sputter. Trying to figure out how to get the sensitive evidence from Idaho to Colorado?? Gobsmacked. I hope this is just poor journalism. Maybe Opie could just ride his bike down there and deliver it?

12. cynsational

cynsational Well-Known Member

I didn't think my phone could do this so I found an internet tutorial that showed to hit the little plus sign next to the message and a whole bunch of options such as schedule message comes up, so if PF isn't tech savvy there are online instructions.

You guys have taught me so much!

13. Hopefullyhelpful

Hopefullyhelpful Well-Known Member

Good policy!

14. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

My suggestion would be to get the stuff here STAT. Can’t CO fly a detective to pick the items up? Or ID fly a detective to CO? This is ridiculous, imo.
    Wonder how many days it will be for them to figure out the best method of transportation? MOO
    Since items is plural, I’m curious!

15. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Not today. Thanksgiving day. I think. Or at least I just saw something about that. Imo

George Fayne and PommyMommy like this.
  16. Hopefullyhelpful

Hopefullyhelpful Well-Known Member

They specified robbery...did they not?

17. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

My goodness. Heck I will volunteer to go get it for them.

18. mrstfs

mrstfs Well-Known Member

Sorry, I read it too fast and saw the clarification after I already replied.

George Fayne and Trudie like this.
  19. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I’ll find some links. I do believe Melanie McGuires SIL was required to bring Mel’s boys to Edna Mahon Prison, monthly, after Mel was sentenced to LWOP. Moo

Gunslinging Granny and katydid23 like this.
  20. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

I love my grand baby with all my heart. But if my son was arrested for plotting the death of my lovely daughter-in-law, I would be so devastated for her family. And if he had killed her, there is no way that I would block them from taking initial custody of the grandchild.

It would be shameful, and somewhat heartless, in my opinion, given the violence and brutality that my son had wrought upon their family. God Forbid.

Especially if the son carried out the killing so he could have custody. That would make it a heartless act for the killer's family to continue to fight for custody in court. It's like they are affirming his actions.

MerBeach, riolove77, mimi56 and 34 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.