Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #22 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmatuerDetective

AmatuerDetective Well-Known Member

I just read a news article where it said PF and KB broke up New Years 2018. Another article said they were broken up from September 2018. From what I read at the beginning of this case they were still dating. Why is there so much misinformation surrounding this case?????

2. OldLadyBlues

OldLadyBlues Well-Known Member

I understand they are a small department with a piece of hot evidence. That makes ANY department not used to evidence of this magnitude, very uneasy. In other words, they just want to do the right thing. IMHO, it's time for them to plan a road trip!
    MOO, MOO

3. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

If the evidence is an object, how can it be shipped w/o damage? If wrapped, would its integrity be destroyed?
    I have two BILs that are state police , they are always running the interstate to & fro crime labs. Jmo

jewelsmac, Allygator, Irmese and 6 others like this.
  4. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

Thank you! SF may not deserve custody (not for me to say), but her having a limp would not even make the list of potential reasons why. It really irks me when people say things like that. Millions of people with disabilities raise children everyday. Many of them are veterans!

5. jaspermac

jaspermac Well-Known Member

Because no one is talking, so the few who do talk are probably not too close to PF. I am ignoring all of those details

6. PrairieWind

PrairieWind Verified Attorney

Media, even MSM is just reporting gossip. It’s awful!

7. The Night Watchman

The Night Watchman Well-Known Member

PF.

8. AmatuerDetective

AmatuerDetective Well-Known Member

But why do they need to report gossip? Why hasn't such basic information been provided to the media/the public.

9. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Right. There’s dry ice & coolers available, also.
    I think the reporter got something wrong or she was lied to. There’s no reason for LE to even mention their transportation protocol, or lack of. Imo

10. PrairieWind

Twin Falls isn’t Mayberry. I’m sure they are very competent. They are likely waiting for instructions from Woodland Park on what to do and haven’t received that yet.

MerBeach, jewelsmac, Volsmom and 8 others like this.
  11. OldLadyBlues

Again, it just depends on what it is. And yes, they could be at a loss at not only how to ship it but how to transport it and just where it's going. This is a small department I'm assuming, and this bigtime stuff can throw them for a loop. Then...the FBI is involved. Is this something that perhaps should go to Quantico? They are the electronics experts.
    MOO, MOO

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  12. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I so agree about SF. The biggest thing in her favor, imo, is as you say, she apparently had the child in her care a lot & also, K was okay with her watching the child.

PrairieWind likes this.
  13. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

It's not clear if he has access to a newspaper, but it does look like he can watch TV.

https://www.tellercountysheriff.com/teller-county-jail
    "As inmates are staying for usually less than one year, therefore it has fewer amenities than a jail or prison. Inmates do, however, have access to limited recreation, a library, the telephone, as well as bathroom facilities and with three square meals per day.

There are times where the inmates must remain in their cells, and other times where the inmates all congregate in the pod playing cards, games, reading or watching television."

14. PrairieWind

It seems tha PF and KB were very private people and didn’t have a lot of close friends. I don’t think that’s odd or unusual. But media is then going to people that have either very old or 3rd hand info and just running it instead of verifying with other sources as used to be the norm. News reporting standards have fallen as we entered the 24 hr/day news cycle world.

MerBeach, Volsmom, Alcina and 9 others like this.
  15. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

It is common to have TV's in jail exception being isolation. It is usually in the common area.

16. PrairieWind

That the warrant is sealed due to potential threats to safety of witnesses tells me that IN isn’t the only one out there. I think there is another, possibly the solicitee, that LE is alluding to.

17. sassyblue

sassyblue Well-Known Member

A two hour drive to Boise then an under two hours flight to Denver...depending on the weather then a drive south. I'm close. I will do it.

18. Detective Willy

Detective Willy Well-Known Member

More and more information is coming out and I cant believe PF thought that he would get away with this!

19. OldLadyBlues

Im not calling them Mayberry, but if they aren't a large metropolitan department, a lot of times they aren't used to big cases and ask for assistance on this stuff. Like the officer case in CA that was just killed on Christmas.

silversurvivor likes this.
  20. BRRI

BRRI Well-Known Member

I think more that that, even. PF would know the nurse is talking, I'm sure. FB groups knew it, so I am sure he knew it before they did. IMO, it has to be an innocent party who PF may not suspect (or, the other guilty parties may not suspect)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.