CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #22 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand by my feeling this has got a Jodi Arias vibe. Some women will do ANYTHING for a man. So sickening IMO
Except, PF is the only one charged at this point with three counts of solicitation to commit murder. JA acted alone, right? That leads me to believe he's our guy. She may be just as guilty, but she's not in prison yet. JMO

Authorities believe Idaho woman disposed missing CO woman's body

Authorities believe Idaho woman disposed missing CO woman's body

CBS) -- Colorado police are investigating a woman from Idaho it believes is responsible for disposing the body of Kelsey Berreth.

The woman is believed to be a 32-year-old from Twin Falls, Idaho, and alledgedly helped Berreth's fiance, Patrick Frazee, who has been charged with murder.
If you click on the link now it says "page not found". Hmmm.... media is really making me angry.:eek:

Could be bad reporting, it’s CBS so I hope they would know to fact check.
Someone explain to me HOW they get away with fake news in these situations? IF this news isn’t true, wouldn’t they be “liable” or are they safe because they haven’t released her name?
It seems crazy that she’s suspected of transporting KB body and she’s NOT locked up. Seriously if she gets immunity for testifying against PF and we get proof she transported her body and disposed of it and phone... I am going to SCREAM. :mad:

Someone explain to me HOW they get away with fake news in these situations? IF this news isn’t true, wouldn’t they be “liable” or are they safe because they haven’t released her name?
It seems crazy that she’s suspected of transporting KB body and she’s NOT locked up. Seriously if she gets immunity for testifying against PF and we get proof she transported her body and disposed of it and phone... I am going to SCREAM. :mad:

You would think. There needs to be repercussions.

Unless it’s true and wasn’t supposed to be released yet

Not seeing this info on cbsnews.com, only this local affiliate’s.
This link doesn't no longer works...says page not available. At least for me.

Will there be cameras in the courtroom today?

The seemingly fake news does have me thinking. What if IN was the mastermind and PF was the one who went along with it? Not as likely, but making me think from a different angle.

He was charged with solicitation...but what if she winds up charged with the same?

Is Daily Mail.com considered an acceptable source? They seem to know a lot about this case.

Police investigating Idaho woman for her possible role in Colorado mom's disappearance

Snipped and BBM
Meanwhile, a separate legal battle is brewing over custody of Kaylee. Frazee walked into a Colorado courthouse Thursday as his mother fights Berreth's parents for custody of their granddaughter.

Berreth's parents have temporary parental rights and are caring for Kaylee at their Idaho home. A hearing is scheduled Friday over the release of Frazee's arrest warrant affidavit, which prosecutors have sealed citing an ongoing investigation

We were wondering where the baby was - if this can be believed - it looks like she is in Idaho.

What doesn’t make sense and seems to verify his stupidity is WHY would a NEW BF drive her to stay/visit with “sick” grandmother’s?
I can see her going to family Thanksgiving with a new BF but it was after Thanksgiving holiday.
Which makes me wonder why we aren’t hearing about “someone” KB was seeing since PF seems to be intentionally trying to set this scenario.
This was NOT well thought out IF (fake) text to PF said KB “needed time to think” - and then her vehicle(s) was left at the house OR IF he/she (fake) texted she had gone to visit sick grandmother and she hitched a ride with someone???
He had months of planning and if he had more time - we’d probably all be even more confused by the methods of HIS madness . JMO.
Yes, I see your point. But, then again, this is the guy that we suspect told KB's family they broke up around TG and yet, two days before his arrest he tells a "friend" they broke up last New Year's day? Well, he's certainly got us guessing about how all this went down.

You need to delete this ASAP. We are not allowed to post from fb and we are not allowed to post the nurse's name.
Followup to my own post...
I reported this post b/c the 60 minute window for editing has passed.

*** PLEASE everyone, do your homework before you post ... you incriminate yourself by saying things like --

"Hope this is OK to post."
"Mods, please delete if not ok."

Clearly, you are questioning what you are posting. If you are unsure if it is allowed, read the rules/TOS or ask a moderator via private message. While you mean well by trying to post helpful info, if it is in violation of WS policy, you actually end up hurting everyone b/c the thread will be closed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23