GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #22 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lhughessk

Lhughessk Well-Known Member

So you have had experience with a case in which the defense attorney was given an arrest affidavit, but forbidden by the court to share it with his client?

2. Concernedmamaof3

Concernedmamaof3 Well-Known Member

It could even be as late as Early February 2017 honestly. Babies can be born after the due date and often are with first children. I got pregnant in the beginning of January 2017 and my son was born at the end of September.

ETA- he was also 5 days late, so had he been born “on time” or early, it would have been an even earlier in September.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  3. The Saint

The Saint Well-Known Member

People are using IN for the nurse, so she may be a different woman than I thought.

I'm sure the Daily Mail UK will have her name and photos after LE has confirmed her safety.

sassyblue, MsBetsy and Kapua like this.
  4. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

You guys are just too fast in typing.... I can't keep up! :D

Did we hear any info on the custody hearing from earlier today? Any resolution? Just another hearing date of 2/7? TIA!

5. allboys

allboys Well-Known Member

This discussion over parental rights of an imprisoned parent reminds me of Brad Cooper, who ultimately gave up parental rights in exchange for a lighter sentence. And his murdered wife’s family got their wish in then hearing him admit for the first time in court, a confession of his crime.

North Carolina man who killed wife swaps parental rights for lighter prison sentence - NY Daily News

6. justaparent

justaparent Where is Shantina

Nothing that can be sleuthed or talked about here.

7. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Actually, I did mean SW. Point being anyone aware of the Watts case would know that leaving SW’s purse and phone in the house was a big nail in CW’s coffin. You are absolutely right the SF’s should have been PFs. Since thread is closed I can’t edit but I reported it to mods bopimg they will change it for me. Thamks for pointing that out.

8. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, another man who worked with PF also said the only contact they had was as co-parents. I think his name was Cline. He was the one who said PF often brought the child to work and his wife took care of her.

9. Concernedmamaof3

Concernedmamaof3 Well-Known Member

This is what I truly suspect. I curious at what point they will see all the evidence piling up and realize all the lies.

10. Gunslinging Granny

Gunslinging Granny Well-Known Member

I suspect it's the same people who come here to passive-aggressively attack Kelsey and her family.

11. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Lol, I guess I’m thinking of “sole” custody.
    Do we know if there is a formal agreement between K & P & the certificate of birth, if he’s listed, etc? I’ve not seen such docs’, but don’t have time to read every post. Tysm

silversurvivor, MsBetsy and gitana1 like this.
  12. Madison418

Madison418 Overachiever at over analyzing

Both my kids are October babies conceived through IVF so I can confirm conception took place in January or early Feb at the latest;)

ETA - I mentioned IVF because you know with certainty when conception is in that case

13. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

TYVM G!

ITA, LE and DA are not stupid nor is the Judge.

14. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Yep. Thanks for pointing it out. Sorry for the error and confusion. I can’t edit it but have requested mods do it for me if possible.

MrsM, MsBetsy, gitana1 and 2 others like this.
  15. Celt1997

Celt1997 Well-Known Member

And for what purpose? What we think of PF has no bearing on what the evidence will show. Gross.

16. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

My gut is that the baby is a possession. A prize.

This guy likely murdered over the desire not to share custody. And he's lived alone with his mom for 20 years, 10 as an adult. Never moving out. Not moving in with his fiancée. Who has his child.

It's all weird to me and matches with patterns of enmeshement, enabling and dysfunction that we too often see in the families of origin of many of these types of pre-meditated murderers.

If he had exteme possessory feelings about his child that led him to murder, based on his living situation I suspect that attitude came from dysfunctional familial relationships that predated the birth of his family.

I have no proof and perhaps that's an unfair assumption. But it's based on watching theses cases for so many years and being in family law for 17 years.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  17. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Idk a thing about either family. Idk how any of us (here) might even be able to determine the “best” home for the baby. Our hearts want her to be with K’s family. MOO

18. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I knew what you meant, but I didn't even notice the initials being wrong!
    Yes, it does seem like many things he did were the opposite of what CW did, or said. Or didn't say.

19. Emi

Emi CSKA Sofia fan!!! Huge Golden State Warriors fan!

no info and no hearing date

20. Jupiter05

Jupiter05 Well-Known Member

It WILL be shared. There is a hearing on it tomorrow. Where did you hear that the defense was forbidden by the court to share? It may not have happened yet, but most likely the court will rule that it happens tomorrow. Let's not twist things up. IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.