Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

They had to have known it was inevitable. There was no way that this would remain a secret for long.

Not with a case this high profile.

I’m surprised that her identity was protected by the media until now, as her name is old news in some parts.

2. Scoutce

Scoutce WHO ME?

3. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Well even if she tells the “whole story” there still has to be a trial as he is not about to just say oh okay, I did it.

Mercedes, Dontknow?, cass523 and 10 others like this.
  4. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

If KK did not hide the relationship, as it seems she did not, then she evidently thought it was a legit one. Whereas if she had kept it to herself, who knows, maybe her name would not have come out?

5. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

He was unmarried, and as we know, telling different things to different people. She was divorced. Maybe it was a legit relationship, from her viewpoint?
    Her name came out because of that ping in Gooding. PF could have tons of women in different places, and no one is sleuthing them.

justpeachy22, Kapua, SoVeryMe and 8 others like this.
  6. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Good Night everyone.

Thread will reopen in the morning.

Emi, Elley Mae, LAHOLLA and 17 others like this.
  7. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Thread is open again.

8. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

Thank you!

Emi, Daisy47, Native Pride and 8 others like this.
  9. maureen718

maureen718 Well-Known Member

‘Upon information and belief’ wow sounds like LE is sharing investigation findings with the B’s

justpeachy22, Noharg, MsBetsy and 2 others like this.
  10. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

11. makayla

makayla Well-Known Member

Yay, we’re back! We certainly had a lot of news yesterday and last night about KK ... it appears the public release of her name coincided with the release of the affidavit to PF. I’m assuming LE may be working with her, and were protecting her in the beginning. Of course, I’d love to know if KK is being cooperative or resistant, so maybe we’ll hear more soon. In the meantime, I wonder if PF slept well last night, or is he starting to realize LE knows more than he’d like them to know? I do find it surprising that any female would work hand in hand with a murderer, no matter how close their relationship may have been. If she’s involved, she is not only destroying her own future, but she had two children that will be affected. Thank you to all who are so on top of everything in this case ... it’s so helpful to come here where everything is easily available.

12. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

I'm still hoping against hope in the goodness of people that she went to LE once she realized what had happened. I still believe that most people are good and kind, and given her choice of professions I'm in the hopes that she got suckered like every other female in PF's life and she is fully cooperating with LE. She may have been the one they were trying to protect.

13. BingoBongo

BingoBongo Inquiring minds want to know.

I believe this is the same atty. that handled the Michael Jackson wrongful death suit.

14. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

Could the wrongful death suit be being brought forward now because CB has custody of the child at this point, custody which at this point is fluid? Would CB still have the same standing if custody were eventually awarded to the Frazee family? I keep trying to understand why the need to file now since it's not common to do so.

15. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

I had read that in an article somewhere too.

MassGuy, Steelslady and bestill like this.
  16. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

My first post in this thread I believe was how I’d never heard of a “false ping” in any other cases. I’m glad this turned out be a legitimate ping for not only this case, but others as well, because if “false pings” exist then this obviously creates a challenge for all cases. Hope that made sense.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  17. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Former Member

We are really fortunate to have several attorneys here on KB's forum.

@gitana1, @PrairieWind, @Mercedes, @riolove77, if/as you have time, could you please share your insights about whether and how the B's civil suit will impact the criminal investigation?

My (very limited) understanding of how it works is that the civil and criminal cases should be conducted as parallel investigations, i.e., like railroad tracks, running side by side but never touching. Is that correct? Can evidence/discovery be shared between the 2 or would that jeopardize the criminal case?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  18. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

19. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

Berreth’s parents file wrongful death suit against fiancé

The wrongful death suit makes me think of succinylcholine that immobilizes an animal or person to a point where they know everything that’s going on but can’t react, respond or move to protect themselves in any way. If he had access to veterinary drugs or sources that could supply him with such....then I’m completely shattered for KBs family. Utterly.

“Succinylcholine is safely used each day during surgical procedures to paralyze patients. This drug causes total muscle relaxation. Unfortunately, when insufficient doses of sedatives are used, paralyzing agents like succinylcholine are also the drugs responsible for anesthesia awareness.

But exposure to succinylcholine and its terrifying effects has a sinister history. In the 1960s and 1970s, this drug was used as an experimental form of aversion therapy. In the ’60s, patients in Atascadero State Hospital—a maximum security clinic for mentally ill and criminally insane males that is still open—were chosen for therapy if they exhibited “acting out” behaviors. Succinylcholine was administered with the goal of initiating paralysis . . . and a brief (one-minute) period of apnea (breathing cessation). Patients remained completely conscious but totally helpless as doctors lectured them about their behavioral issues.”

20. SoVeryMe

SoVeryMe Well-Known Member

At what point would someone be able to seek immunity for testimony as far as involvement? Can we assume KK is a POI or is she a witness. I wish we knew more about her involvement!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.