CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is what was PS motivation? While I don’t believe we ever really know, I Think people who do this kill to remove a barrier. She was a barrier for him, but to what? For CW his wife was a barrier to being a free man, free to pursue another woman. He wanted no responsibilities, including his children. What is PF’s motivation?

I think you are misunderstanding me and my previous comment. Whimsical asked why people were talking about KB being beaten. I responded that it was because of the wrongful death paperwork and the wording led to speculation on the board whether she was beaten prior to her death or during to cause that wording.

I don’t think anything in the wrongful death complaint tells us that KB was beaten.

We were talking about co-parenting as motivation. I just don’t see him being significantly more free to parent by killing her. It’s not enough change to justify that risk.
What do you think was his motivation? Like you I'm not buying into custody or getting out of the relationship. He didn't live with her, he was still living as a single man, nothing had really changed in his life and since they were only dating it would have been easy to just tell her to get lost. They didn't share a mortgage, a home or even a last name. I'm perplexed and would love to hear what you think.

I work in white collar crime investigating and auditing MDs,PhDs, every level of professional you can imagine. Crime is crime. Motive is motive. The profile and motivations are the same. Same mistakes...same clues. This is my twenty-nineth year. You are so right.
I hear you there. If people think it's appalling that a mother who is also a nurse could be involved in something so devious, just wait until they hear about a certain dentist, a few doctors, lawyers, etc.

There's good and evil to every profession, every class, every race, every religion, both sexes. Very disheartening, no matter who does it, in my eyes.

Thank you- I completely forgot about Clayton Sandell's comment about them working together in Colorado. Yet, reading the articles, I don't see that she had family in Colorado that she was visiting?

From the second article, it again confirms she was in Colorado for Thanksgiving:

One of the the people DailyMail.com spoke with also said that the nurse was in Colorado around Thanksgiving.

Yet, I still haven't found anything to say that she was visiting family in Colorado, or was originally from Colorado and still had family there. Just that they both worked together in Colorado. It appears the work they did together was possibly at the rodeo?

So it seems that if she was in Florrisant on Thanksgiving Day, she was there to be with him?

Her ex-husband must have had her children on the holiday....

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing. Perhaps she didnt work 8 hr shifts? Maybe 3 12's?! Or something like that, so she would have more time to be with her child.

Kelsey was a "flight instructor" but she did not actually do flying checkouts or trips with students.

There would be no reason for her to do 12 hour shifts for that job.

I am becoming more and more convinced that LE knows there is no body. I think it was somehow destroyed before disposal. MOO.

Would PF have access to an incinerator, bought or hired or borrowed someone else's?
Dellen Millard who lived on a large property allegedly disposed of his ex girlfriend using a portable incinerator for disposing of animal carcasses.

The link to news story is pretty gruesome, just beware.

Court has heard that Millard ordered the incinerator — capable of cremating a 225-kilogram animal — in the days before Babcock disappeared.

Objects in photo of incinerator taken from Millard’s computer look like human arm bones, murder trial told

Eventually, police would learn that Laura Babcock had been involved in a love triangle between Millard and his current girlfriend, and that Millard had promised to "remove her from our lives".

Canadian heir convicted of killing father

IMO, PF not participating in any kind of news conference, or plea to find her, was the one smart thing he did. Perhaps he learned from CW, who was creepy as hell in his initial plea for his wife and kids, that he couldn’t pull off looking distressed or concerned. I think it is such a national news story because it’s in the same state as CW
I think so too. As much as the public wants to hear from him, he followed advice from his attorney, imo. Even if he had appeared, many would have reached the same conclusion, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288