Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I don't want to get off-topic, but are you sure you're not thinking about B.I.G.? There's an abbreviated list of interesting civil cases here and I would expect to see MJ on there if Sanders was involved in that case: Perry R. Sanders Jr. | Founding Partner | Sanders Law Firm, CO

2. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Right, and he could always claim it was the other way around. Imo

3. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Also @riolove77. ;)

4. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

I am totally in agreement with you, margarita! That had me nervous, too. I have heard in the distant past of false pings, but if I remember correctly, at least in one case, it turned out to be a real ping like this one.

The Saint, CalmSeas, Kapua and 7 others like this.
  5. 1mtroyal

1mtroyal Well-Known Member

In my opinion, if the police find evidence of blood (or evidence blood was cleaned), they would take photos and swabs for DNA processing. (They would not take chunks of wall board). If there is evidence of a bullet hole, they would probably take a slab of wall board, not because they need to, but it would be a powerful piece to sway a jury. Maybe they saw a bullet hole and would have to take the piece of wall board/or other boards to recover a bullet. No mention if PK had any guns/silencers.

6. Steelslady

That is a scary thought. I would much rather that he hit her over the head with an object and knocked her out completely, so that she wouldn't be aware of anything going on. This utterly frightens and disturbs me- I wouldn't want to know what she suffered through, if this scenario happened. Ugh!

Thanks, though, for sharing this information about succinylcholine- I have heard about this before and while it has advantages in terms of surgeries, it can be a sinister tool used to sedate a victim. Let's hope and pray he didn't do that to her!

7. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

I've read where in civil cases for wrongful death the plaintiff
    has a right to obtain all discovery docs in the criminal charges.
    So yes, they probably know it all.

8. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy&Gabby

9. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Former Member

Thank you so much, PomMom!! I just went back and edited my thread to add the tag, I didn't realize rio was also on this thread...bonus! I've never been on a forum that had so many verified attys. We desperately need them here, as this case seems to be getting more complicated by the hour!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  10. Concernedmamaof3

Concernedmamaof3 Well-Known Member

This makes it sound like they have evidence not yet released to the public.

11. marchioness96

marchioness96 Well-Known Member

Longtime lurker, first time poster here...I'm not even sure I've quoted this properly...but I've been thinking something similar to this. We don't yet know at what point IN became involved. In other words, did she know from September on that PF was planning KB's murder, or did she come on board at the end in the disposal of KB's phone? Maybe someone has already asked this and I've missed it!o_O

12. SoVeryMe

SoVeryMe Well-Known Member

Perhaps this is the reason the Berreths have filed a civil case, to obtain discovery docs? Speculation on my behalf of course.

13. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

It's really really unlikely. It's very hard to get any drugs like that. Many people think hospitals are like the old days when staff could walk through the pharmaceutical area and get things. It's much more difficult these days. It does happen with things like demerol and pre-op drugs, but usually in places like wards where they do cardiac caths not in the ward KK worked in. Typically when people steal those meds they do so by drawing off the drug and then replacing it with water. So you'd have to have the ability to be alone in an area with no chance someone could walk through. Surgical wards are wide open, lots of staff walking through, families are sometimes present and the pre-op meds are sometimes handled by the anesthesiologist (I'm not sure how it works where KK works). Drugs are also locked up, even waste has to be witnessed by someone else and recorded. I'd really be surprised if she were able to attain something like that through her job.

14. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I thought it was after the criminal trial had happened...

15. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

I hope the weight of this is working on PF and those that "know" or were involved. I admire the Berreth's so much. Kelsey's mom handled the media perfectly, said the right things and now they've turned it over to local, state and federal authorities and legal experts. One day I hope they will write a book on all that has been going on behind the scenes, it will be facinating!

16. v0x

v0x Moderator Staff Member Moderator

17. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

My eyes were actually on him with veterinary medicine but I left it open for speculation as to who had access.

18. Steelslady

I wasn't thinking about IN, and I don't think Yellow Rose was either. This stuff is used by vets for animal surgeries.

19. SoVeryMe

SoVeryMe Well-Known Member

Hello!!! So glad you joined in on the thread! You worded my thought much better than I did.

I would hope if someone was involved with the plan of murder they would be in custody. That is what is confusing to me, disposing of KB’s phone seems like it would be a criminal offense itself. How much did she know??? I’m sure we will find out....I’m just hung up on it.

20. Steelslady

HA! I just answered for us both (I hope you don't mind!), that we were thinking veterinary medicine and not tying IN into this at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.