Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

Makes me wonder if there is another person or two involved in this, and IN is singing like a canary. Might explain why no arrest yet, if at all, of her.

2. jaspermac

jaspermac Well-Known Member

They do take chunks of wall board, particularly when they are looking for splatter pattern and want to renact. Angles of pictures etc aren't accurate enough and can be questioned as to the realisticness. Pictures aren't enough for evidence, they want the real thing. Also if they want to take a closer look for small amounts of matter, and dna.

3. Elley Mae

Elley Mae Well-Known Member

Berreth, who had attended flight school and worked as an instructor in Washington, got to know Frazee some time before moving to Colorado in 2016.

Family: Kelsey Berreth moved to Colorado to be closer to Frazee

She was married, but she petitioned for divorce from her husband in 2016 and indicated there was a minor child in the marriage, according to Idaho court records. They had two children together.

KK: 5 fast facts you need to know

I think they( KK/PF ) have known each other for longer then 2 years.
    I think she was at the Frazee residence for thansgiving.
    I think she has been in the presence of KB/ daughter.
    I think there will be lots more to come.
    Wonder if KK’s ex will file for custody.

One think I have wondered about was when did Kelsey pick up Daughter when she got off of work for the thansgiving weekend.

Wondered if she got home late wednesday
    made the cinnamon buns before going to get Daughter then to the store, or did she get her wednesday on her way home.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2019
    The Saint, CatKelly, CalmSeas and 5 others like this.
  4. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

Isn't succinylcholine a drug given during pre-op? The one article described her as a "pre-op nurse".

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  5. jaspermac

jaspermac Well-Known Member

She has been talking to the police for a very long time, (prior to christmas-ref Nancy Grace Dec 26 webcast) and no arrest has happened. It makes me think it won't because she got a deal or is working on a deal. i do think they are probably also talking to the other person or persons who were solicited and who knows what will happen there.

6. BingoBongo

BingoBongo Inquiring minds want to know.

TRB, Gardener1850, Dontknow? and 3 others like this.
  7. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

Gotcha! I'm not sure about what is allowed for those who are farriers. It may have to be obtained and administered by a veterinarian.

maureen718 and Steelslady like this.
  8. Lhughessk

Lhughessk Former Member

I’m confused. Why does the wrongful death suit remind you of that? The language in that suit was very boilerplate - it gave away absolutely nothing as far as details, IMHO.

9. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

One if the verified attorneys said in the last thread it would be illegal during the criminal investigation. Also if CB is a witness in the criminal trial, and certain details indicate she will be, LE cannot share anything with her. JMO they can ask for everything after the criminal trial.

ETA: Read PrairieWind's concerns last thread pages 57-61. This below is post#1129 page 57 thread#23:

"The prosecutor can have NO involvement with this civil case. If they were it could seriously jeopardize the criminal case. I bet this is a total surprise to the prosecutors."

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  10. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

That makes sense. There must be others involved, NG found out about KK somehow.

Gardener1850, Kapua, Herat and 3 others like this.
  11. Concernedmamaof3

Concernedmamaof3 Well-Known Member

I don’t have proof, but based off of CB’s description of the morning and the brother saying “they” had the rolls for breakfast, I think baby K was with KB the night before. MOO

Totally conjecture, but I also think this was the norm. KB picking baby K up after work and most nights with KB. Again, no evidence just speculation.

12. SoVeryMe

SoVeryMe Well-Known Member

I think you are right.....I just hope if her involvement is more than disposing of the cell phone then she is facing some type of charges. Maybe she went to LE right after hearing of KB being missing. For all we know PF gave her the phone Stating KB went “missing again” and asked if she would send the messages to buy KB time until PF could locate her. I’m not thinking that is the case however.

MOO

13. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

Yes you are correct. But I've been in the horse world for many
    years and there is a long standing problem of horse trainers
    having access to illicit drugs in the show world and racing world.
    No direct experience w/ farriers or horse dentists administering illegal drugs but it wouldn't
    surprise me.

14. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

It does seem that Kelsey was in a vipers nest. Between PF and his family, his "mistress" what PF was telling the community and the solicitations of murder, I'm just sick.

15. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

Maybe one of the attorneys could clarify but it seems like I read that in the CW case, one reason that SW’s parents filed a civil suit was to tie up any money he might make from future books, films, etc. Although at the time I did not understand that because I didn’t think that a convicted criminal could profit from crimes.

So I suppose my question is, could part of the lawsuit be geared to helping secure the baby’s future, including custody as more facts are revealed?

I may be way off base. Just curious.

16. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

I was just going to post the same thing as that thought occurred to me as well. That would be a bonus to filing it. imo

Steph8angels and MsBetsy like this.
  17. Elley Mae

Elley Mae Well-Known Member

The prosecution acknowledges the defendant has the authority to invoke his medical privilege for “all medical and psychiatric, including drug or alcohol treatment privileges.” Therefore, the prosecution shall not seek to obtain such privileged records. However, the court finds the defendant may not have the right or authority to invoke “all privileges in school, military, probation, prison, social services, or other records in which the Defendant has a confidentiality expectation.”

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...ory, Caselaw and Constitutional Privilege.pdf

The Saint, sassyblue, tmar and 2 others like this.
  18. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I think that's only true for releasing discovery docs to the public. Imo

Sstrom44 and SandyQLS like this.
  19. Esma

Esma Well-Known Member

In this video- starting around 10:53, a guy persists with his question if there is an ongoing search for her body. Something about the way she answered gave me the feeling it was an uncomfortable question for her. She seemed to lose her poker face for a second and was briefly shook by having to answer. She made it quick and turned away. It made me wonder if they know there is no body to be found at this point.

MerBeach, ScotAng, The Saint and 25 others like this.
  20. Concernedmamaof3

Concernedmamaof3 Well-Known Member

If LE and the B family were shown the following two hypothetical options, I strongly believe number 2 would be chosen.

1) KK is somehow involved in planning and destroying phone and possibly purse. Charges are filed against her, but she won’t talk, so there is not enough evidence to prosecute PF.

Or

2) There is evidence to prosecute KK for destroying evidence and possibly for some involvement in planning the murder. She is not charged or pleas down to very little charges, but gives enough evidence to be able to prosecute PF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.