Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Saint

The Saint Well-Known Member

I think the murder did not go according to PF's plan. It was supposed to look like a robbery/murder but something went haywire.

imo

angelainwi, TexLil, haven71 and 15 others like this.

2. The Farm

The Farm Well-Known Member

Yes it is a regional thing I think, I have always referred to them as a farrier but some say blacksmith and they usually are from a different area. So many things are different though out the same country!

Seenit, PommyMommy, MsBetsy and 3 others like this.
  3. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

Wouldn't LE need to have a SW? I imagine LE would physically go to the legal dept. with a SW. Then the legal dept. would make a determination about scope and form, and give directions to admin/personnel dept. about what to give LE.

4. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Well, if he had not signed the birth certificate he would have to take a paternity test to prove that he is the father. There has to be some sort of legal documentation. I imagine it must be like that in every state. How else would one prove they are the legal parent?
    Yes, I'm aware you can give your child your last name, my daughter has my name, not her father's name. This has always infuriated him and he has tried to take me to court and claim she should have his last name. My lawyer said the only way that could happen is if I had my parental rights taken away or if I was dead. Imo

5. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Oh, you mean you think he intended to leave her body there and something went wrong so he had to hide it?

6. The Saint

Yes. Either he and/or the contract killer(s) screwed up. Do we know for sure that PF never gave KB a ring?
    Did PF want something back from KB--- an heirloom ring, evidence that
    she may gathered to protect herself in a custody battle that showed PF was involve in shady activities in case she wanted to move back to WA or move to ID to be near her parents?

IMO

La Louve, Vivismom04, Seenit and 5 others like this.
  7. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

Makes sense.

MsBetsy likes this.
  8. Mimi in London

Mimi in London Well-Known Member

Blacksmith is a common term in the UK/Ireland.

La Louve, Seenit, MsBetsy and 4 others like this.
  9. The Saint

I have never read anywhere that KB was planning to have Thanksgiving dinner w/ PF. It all sounded up in the air based on what CB has said publicly.

MsBetsy, gliving and SandyQLS like this.
  10. 1mtroyal

1mtroyal Well-Known Member

What was the plan for the baby? Just leave here there and PK would just happen to visit later an call the cops and report a robbery/murder?

11. Elley Mae

I have pondered with her wanting to move back to be closer to her family. Never know she may have given him six months to decide when she bought the home.

O/T

I know of a mother-son, just lost the custody “they wanted”. They wanted primary custody, they lost, they haven’t seen 3 yr old since the divorce settlement 9months on. He won’t pay child support.

12. The Saint

Makes sense then. My dad was raised in a southern state w/ many descendants of Irish+Scots Irish, which is part of my family's ancestry.

mspepper, Vivismom04, Seenit and 9 others like this.
  13. Elley Mae

He said he met Kelsey to get Baby K so the robbery could have occurred after the baby was w/ PK.

MsBetsy and Aydrianna523 like this.
  14. 1mtroyal

1mtroyal Well-Known Member

Still no resolution to the ABC/KRDO report on the admonishment of KK and her care of the baby in Colorado. If the news station got it wrong they would issue an apology. Yet, the story is still out there and was apparently rerun on the 10:00 pm news. KK could have used various names (KJLK, KLK, KKL, KJKL), she could be hard to track. IMO This news report is apparently the only MSM report on the Sonic side of the story. IMO

allboys, MsBetsy, gliving and 3 others like this.
  15. mrstfs

mrstfs Well-Known Member

I noticed that PF’s IG has 0 posts. Does anyone know if there were ever any posts?

Seenit, Jethro4WS and MsBetsy like this.
  16. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

Farrier comes from French. ferrum, ferro- is the Latin root associated with iron. In French, farrier is marechal ferrant or forgeron; the blacksmith's is la forge. An ironworker is le ferronnier.

La Louve, Seenit, renarde and 6 others like this.
  17. Esma

Esma Well-Known Member

LE may have gone to Sonic for cctv footage based on a credit card transaction- and speculation arose by those who were aware they had obtained evidence there. For all we know it could of been PF, KK, or an accomplice they are looking at that went there. I doubt they would share that info with a local Sonic employee. If they were trying to keep the investigation under wraps they would have gone thru Sonic Corporate to obtain the info quietly and not to the people working at the Sonic. IMO.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    Seenit, Allygator, GarAndTeed and 6 others like this.
  18. Esma

Esma Well-Known Member

What’s an IG?

MsBetsy and gregjrichards like this.
  19. wantjustice

wantjustice Always hoping

20. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

Instagram account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.