CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA.
how did she come to be the key informant/witness then? Especially if she got rid of the phone? Change of heart? someone witnesses her involvement? or she really didn't do anything knowingly?
The fact that she was solicited, makes it implausible that at the very least, she didn’t know exactly what she was doing when she dumped that phone.

There was little room for an innocent explanation before now, and with this new development (solicitation), it all but eliminates the possibility that she didn’t know she was committing a crime.

I think there has to be evidence that backs up the solicitation charges, other than her word.

Right now the question we’re all asking, is how involved she was in all of this.

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder about this report. Twitter is completely silent and no other media outlets have broken this news. Surely they have not done it to us again...

@MassGuy. Twitter. Deathly silent. What gives?
MOO
I think I'd be more comfortable if this leak/report was coming from KDVR 2 /Fox 31 since they've had Problem Solvers reporter Chris Halsne in Idaho camped on KL's doorstep for days! I'm not even seeing this report on the Idaho sister station that allegedly gave it to KKTV 11! MOO

Last edited:
The fact that she was solicited, makes it implausible that at the very least, she didn’t know exactly what she was doing when she dumped that phone.

There was little room for an innocent explanation before now, and with this new development (solicitation), it all but eliminates the possibility that she didn’t know she was committing a crime.

I think there has to be evidence that backs up the solicitation charges, other than her word.

Right now the question we’re all asking, is how involved she was in all of this.

Ita. Wonder if she’s been caught in lies? Not accusing, only thinking.
There really is no logical explanation for disposing of a phone, as we’ve discussed. I’ve personally destroyed an old phone & disposed of it myself, I did not need anyone to dispose it for me.

what I am asking is, why is she cooperating? bc it seemed like she voluntarily cooperated at first. Maybe not.

I would think they have to have evidence of the solicitation. But that doesn't attach to her unless she acted on it. So that only affects PF.

Is your line of thinking that they will wait this all out with her while taking PF completely through a trial before charging her?

Possible conspiracy charges? At minimum? Just a guess.

Is there a charge for being solicited 3x, therefore being aware of a pending murder, and not speaking up about it until after the murder? Oh well, I'm quite sure that she is guilty of enough without that thrown into the mix.

I think I'd be more comfortable is this leak/report was coming from KDVR 2 /Fox 31 since they've had Problem Solvers reporter Chris Halsne in Idaho camped on KL's doorstep for days! I'm not even seeing this report on the Idaho sister station that allegedly gave it to KKTV 11! MOO
Listening here for replay of 10 pm news: KMVT - Livestream

Is it possible PF was arrested based solely on info from KK?
Perhaps some of the info she provided is not 100% accurate?

Is there a charge for being solicited 3x, therefore being aware of a pending murder, and not speaking up about it until after the murder? Oh well, I'm quite sure that she is guilty of enough without that thrown into the mix.
Nope. It’s legal not to report that you’ve been solicited to commit a crime, even murder.

Cooperating, likely with promises made by the DA.

They must have evidence against her, and she’s decided that it’s in her interest to talk.

To prove solicitation, I would hope she has audio. Not a text or a rec’d call record.
Again, finger pointing.

I just had a thought, I wonder if LE tested those Cinnamon Rolls for drugs? I wiped the top of the tube of Banamine once with my finger, did not wash it off, and I got drowsy. So PF calls her for her to run to the store, enters her place, mixes animal drugs in the frosting, and when she gets back, she eats one and OD's. Could have happened. moo
Most likely she would have tasted something off ! Most injection type drugs are not ver tasty

PF doesn’t strike me as a “hands off” type of guy.

If he had no problem physically abusing animals, I don’t think it would be any leap to believe that he would employ the same type of tactics when dealing with people.

Especially in a murder.

I’d put gun before drugs in my list of probable murder methods.

And I definitely don’t think he shot her.
I am thinking he could of bagged her head and smothered her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk