CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt there is audio, but I’m confident that there is something that corroborates the solicitation.

Sometimes, things are not as they first appear.
This is going to get interesting, imo.
Of course we MIGHT expect PF to turn on KK, that she was jealous & hated KB , that she solicited him. Unless she has supporting evidence. IMO, a text won’t cut it. Idk.

We don't know any of that to be true. If I were interested in people's guesses and what they think is common sense then it wouldn't be an issue. For me common sense dictates that I would not want to be in the vicinity of the person I thought was responsible for my daughter missing. For one, the risk is extremely high that I would kill him in the process of getting every answer I needed. But that is just me and my perspective.
I agree I would not be above some Chinese water boarding if I thought anybody hurt a family member.

I think I'd be more comfortable is this leak/report was coming from KDVR 2 /Fox 31 since they've had Problem Solvers reporter Chris Halsne in Idaho camped on KL's doorstep for days! I'm not even seeing this report on the Idaho sister station that allegedly gave it to KKTV 11! MOO

I hate to ask this, but are we sure he is on the right doorstep?

(not that we are allowed to sleuth her address openly but I'm skeptical :rolleyes:).

MOO.

Last edited:
What, to text herself? That makes no sense. If such texts messages exist, I'll bet her cell phone number is the recipient of any messages sent by PF. JMO

If she set PF, for example...if she wanted Kelsey gone but PF to take the fall...

So what are they waiting for in charging her?
She may be helping LE come up with scenarios where the body may be ! You know he laid out his 3 different plans to her , she being a pre-op nurse she would have access to disabling drugs that work fast .

If she set PF, for example...if she wanted Kelsey gone but PF to take the fall...

Exactly. Maybe KK hates PF. Thinking of a woman scorned.....
Plus, the civvie suit. I sure wish HLN had transcripts available so I could bring Joey Jackson’s discussion over.
(From yesterday)

So here is hoping that KK has some inkling of where KB's body was placed after the murder. With two people so connected by this crime - I hope LE were actually monitoring the calls of PF and KK.

Maybe a little conjugal visit would get him talking.
Edit : want to b sure what kind of visit he needs

Last edited:
She may be helping LE come up with scenarios where the body may be ! You know he laid out his 3 different plans to her , she being a pre-op nurse she would have access to disabling drugs that work fast .

Oh, I’m guessing she’s coming up with a lot of scenarios.

Now, this is absolutely Machiavellian, brilliant. I LOVE the way you think.

I am trying to think as PF’s lawyer, if neither of them talk. He could say KK had access to PF’s phone, that the texts were created by her etc...IF the murder charge is based on texts at this point. But feasbily, she could have done it, if she hated PF by that time. (And if she was at Sonic that weekend...) also I write novels lol.

Going by reports early on, I'm guessing the scene was once bloody, prior to the cleanup. JMO

I missed those reports. IF P did it, my guess is strangulation or smothering.
If another person did it, depending on the physical size of the person, it could still be strangulation or smothering, IMO.

@MassGuy well spill your guts and give us something more to ponder.
Ha! He strikes me as the type of guy who hits when he is angry.

Now this was something that he had been planning to do for a while, and I imagine that he came prepared on that Thanksgiving afternoon.

I think he beat her to death with something, or perhaps stabbed her to death. I think they found blood in that house, and I definitely don’t think he used a gun.

Blood means blunt object or knife.

I am trying to think as PF’s lawyer, if neither of them talk. He could say KK had access to PF’s phone, that the texts were created by her etc...IF the murder charge is based on texts at this point. But feasbily, she could have done it, if she hated PF by that time. (And if she was at Sonic that weekend...) also I write novels lol.

Exactly. I’ve been saying for a couple of threads someone else might be as culpable.
I’m thinking of the civil suit, the language, too.
Dead battery, later I need to bring the civvie info over.

Accessory before the fact alone can be decades...

I am curious, is “accessory before the fact” different from “conspiracy to commit murder”, and where does one draw the line?

If she drove to CO knowing the potential outcome of that weekend, this seems to be more of a “conspiracy”, whether she was present during the murder itself, or not.

If she did not expect anything bad to happen but accidentally something happened and she helped him, this is still “accessory after the fact”.

What would raise the charges to conspiracy? Some demonstrated level of preplanning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling