Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

Nitey Nite ! Keep those criminal minds rolling ! Giving you until about 8 AM to solve or there will be no monetary bonuses .

2. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

What would her reason have been for wanting to kill Kelsey? It couldn't have been because she wanted to be with PF. So what would be the motive? She was rejected by him and wanted revenge? Sounds like a bad Soap Opera!

gliving, Jessthinkin, susiQ and 7 others like this.
  3. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I think he’s so used to handling livestock, taking steer down, etc., he would need no object/weapon.

4. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

He absolutely didn’t need a weapon, but that doesn’t preclude him using one.

MsBetsy, susiQ, Chocoholic and 5 others like this.
  5. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Maybe jealousy? Maybe she wanted a future with PF & he told her he couldn’t commit because of KB.
    IMO, KK no longer looks like the rodeo queen of yore.
    I think it’s normal to think she might have been jealous.

gliving, susiQ, Allygator and 2 others like this.
  6. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Ita. We don’t know. Only speculating.
    Idk if he did it. I’ve never known. I know he was charged.

7. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Charlot123, susiQ and makayla like this.
  8. Concernedmamaof3

Concernedmamaof3 Well-Known Member

I wonder if the delay in charges is less about making a deal and more figuring out exactly how involved she is. Did she help more than just in planning and/or phone disposal?

Also, I thought reports came out (and possibly in a press conference?) that KBs phone was found at least 1-2 weeks ago. If that is true, makes you wonder what they are still looking for. Murder weapon? Remains? Purse? MOO

BRRI, susiQ, gaSunshine and 3 others like this.
  9. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

If she grew to hate them both...who knows? Love triangles can play out in all sorts of nasty ways, even if all parties don’t even think there is a love triangle.

Maybe a psycho attempt to prevent them getting married...Kelsey dead, PF in prison.

10. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Hatred. Passion can turn even a "normal" person psychotic.

gliving, Scoutce, Seattle1 and 3 others like this.
  11. Blueberry2720

Blueberry2720 Today would be a fine day for an arrest.

A basic theme and assumptions I have noticed here all along is that PF planned the murder, and made some dumb decisions in the process. I can't help but wonder if KK was the mastermind behind the planning and details. Maybe it was she who told PF they would need to get KB's phone and suggested taking it out of state. No offense guys, but women usually get an "A" for attention to details.

Vivismom04, KayBe, mrstfs and 2 others like this.
  12. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

There might be a tiny possibility that he was hinting at something, not truly soliciting. And she didn’t report it because she was either too much in love with PF, or genuinely afraid to go to the police due to PF’s family connections, or both. And when she drove to CO, she simply hoped for a good Thanksgiving. And when he snapped, it was too late.

The details of her trip are not officially published so far, so I can not comment on whether they indicate preplanning, or not.

Jessthinkin likes this.
  13. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

It doesn't look anything like the places I know of - I rely on the tax assessor's records. It is always possible that they have the right house number but on the wrong road as it does look similar to a location if you get the directionals of the road name wrong.

14. Blueberry2720

Blueberry2720 Today would be a fine day for an arrest.

I also wonder why PF would solicit KK? Did he have info that she has been involved in something like this before and had "experience"??

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  15. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

I was waiting to hear from the person I asked since they are a prosecutor.

16. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Maybe, but no-one seems to be able to confirm that KK and PF were romantically involved or even that he and Kelsey were still together. This case is filled with twists and turns. Jmo

17. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

How would KK happen to have access to PF's phone and be in Idaho sending texts from KB's phone at the same time in order to "set him up"?

18. Concernedmamaof3

Concernedmamaof3 Well-Known Member

I had thought previously that it could be a quid pro quo situation where they both wanted someone dead. Each kills for the other to keep their hands clean in the death of person close to them (I.e. IN kills KB for PF. He’s logical suspect but he gets ruled out with an alibi). MOO

BRRI, gliving, Kapua and 2 others like this.
  19. Liadan

Liadan Well-Known Member

Access to drugs would be my guess, but maybe she has 'connections'????? Struggling with her involvement - maybe she tied good knots?

TRB, MsBetsy and Charlot123 like this.
  20. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Could she have wanted or expected to spend T-giving with P, he declined saying he was spending it with KB or he was going to have the baby. Maybe, KB did have plans & didn’t feel good. Remember, her mom thought it odd her hair was not fixed. Perhaps P went to the condo & KB asked him to take the baby, so she could rest. He leaves. KK goes over, knocks on door & gets in?? Far fetched, I know. But things are not always as they appear.
    .....then the ping/phone evidence & maybe friends in ID lead police to KK. She tells police “oh yeah, PF wanted ME to kill KB. Three times he asked me.
    They search condo again, finding evidence to confirm KB was killed, and arrest PF?
    If KB didn’t feel well or wanted to be alone, maybe she didn’t want her mom to be sad or worry, so she told her she had plans.
    Idk all speculation.
    If KK knows too much....me thinks she’s in trouble. One can’t know the whole story w/o incriminating themself, IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.